sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

I'm Keeping My Title With Staci's Blood

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 05:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Whitney_Marret                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:8
  • Register:30/12/2008 2:08 AM
  • IP:75.219.123.117
Date Posted:13/04/2009 7:44 PMCopy HTML

The True Dominant Woman of the Ring....Period!

Warning: The Roleplay of Whitney Marret that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! 
Whitney Marret

{Last week on WAR, Whitney got a measure of revenge when she faced off against Staci Sparxx. When she got into the ring and waited for Staci to come to the ring, everyone could tell that all Whitney wanted to do was get her hands on Staci and make her pay for screwing her out of the unified SEF World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestle X. When the bell rang, Whitney had one thing and one thing on her mind and that was to pin Staci and win the new X Diva Championship. Now "Dick" has put his own daughter in a match again for the X Diva title against Staci, again......but this time, the two women are gonna be in a steel cage. Whitney has been in more hardcore matches than just a steel cage match. Maybe she will finally put the bitch on the shelf for good. Who knows? But will Whitney retain her title come Monday Night or will "Dick's" bitch get what she wants?}

(The scene fades in from black and shows a very posh looking locker room with everything from a two black leather armchairs to a 60" plasma TV to a full bar with a bartender. The sound of a door opening is heard and two people comes into view of the camera. There is a man that is dressed in blue jeans and a white buttoned-down long-sleeved shirt and has tan cowboy boots on and a beige looking cowboy hat on. The woman has on a red lacy top that has a black tank top underneath with a pair of black leather pants. She also has on diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a diamond teardrop pendant. She also has a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum. The woman has the SEF X Diva Championship over her right shoulder and the woman is obviously Whitney Marret and the man is none other than her loving husband, Mack. Whitney sit down on the couch first as Mack sits beside her as she looks into his eyes and says.)
Whitney Marret:
Man, Macky, it felt great to get this title away from my dad's bitch. I don't know what else I can say because I feel good about the Steel Cage between that bitch and myself. Mack, you temporarily put my dad out so a fair ref could come down and call the match fairly. Thank God, too! I don't think that I would have won if Dick would have ref'ed the whole match.

Mack:
Yeah, you would have. It would have just taken a lil persuasion from my foot to ol' Dick's chin, again, to have him count the pinfall.

(Mack smiles with a cheesy grin as Whitney rolls her eyes. Whitney then grabs her title and looks at Mack and says.)
Whitney Marret:
I'm going to the ring. I can't stand being back here in this locker room. Let's go.

Mack:
You know I'll follow that fine ass of yours anywhere you go.

(Mack and Whitney get up off the couch and the walk out of the locker room. The view goes out to ringside where the fans are jumping up and down with there signs. Nick Miller is running down the card when "Money, Power, Respect" by The Lox plays over the PA system and the fans come alive with cheers.)
Sapporo:
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time the SEF X Diva Champion.....Whitney Marret!

(With the music playing and red and white lights going over head, Whitney comes out with Daddy Mack and the crowd gives a mind-blowing ovation for her. They make their way to the ring and as Whitney climbs the steel steps, Mack gets on the apron and hold the ropes for her to get in the ring. Once inside the ring, she goes to the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air as Mack does his usual leg pose. Whitney then gets a mic from Sap and then after fifteen minutes, says.)
Whitney Marret:
Good God! Biloxi, you guys know how to welcome a fellow southerner back to the good ol' south!

(The crowd cheers some more as Whitney smiles. Whitney then raises the mic up to her mouth and says.)
Whitney Marret:
Well, you guys and gals will get the show of a lifetime because I will finally put a bitch on the shelf for good. Staci will finally understand that you don't underestimate me and think that you will get one on over me. You guys will witness me cut that bitches face open with the steel chain link fence and making her bleed worse than she got her first period. I think it's high time for her to feel what it's like to live in hell because with her claws dug into my father its hell for me. I am ready to kill her just to keep her away from my father and I want to keep this title even more so that keep her away from Dick, so Staci, you have no idea what awaits you tonight in the steel hell on WAR!

(The crowd pops loud.)
Whitney Marret:
Last week you got beat even after trying to screw me over, but tonight no one comes in and no gets out, well, except for me only after I destroy your pretty little face and the rest of your fake body you dumb whore!

(A loud pop for that as well and Mack leans over the mic.)
MACK:
And Dicky boy, I'm begging ya to come out at ringside, I dare ya cause my leg, it's a twitching and a itching, its locked, cocked, and ready to fucking explode!

(Huge pop for that.)
Whitney Marret:
Kinda like something else huh?!

(Mack smirks and grabs his package, then smacks Whitney on the ass and she smiles, the crowd cheering.)
Whitney Marret:
Well I suppose its time to wrap this up and go unwrap something else, he he, so Staci, prepare all you like, sit your slutty ass on my fathers desk and preach all you like, but nothing is going to help you, save you from an ass kicking!

(She drops the mic and raises her arms holding her title high as "Money, Power, Respect" by The LOX plays and the crowd cheers loud. Mack grabs her around the waist kissing her, then the couple exit's the ring and heads to the back high fiving some fans on the way. They soon disappear through the curtain and the view fades away on the screaming fans.)

-x- Disclaimer -x-
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF