sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Having A Drink With Taylor Johnson!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 05:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:20/04/2009 2:37 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

With "War" last week went off the air, the road to the next pay per view has started already the buzz been about the possible of Chris Orton becoming the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion, and he was getting attention everywhere he goes talking about his upcoming match with Scorpin who current SEF World Heavyweight Champion. Chris Orton decided hit a hot spot called "Dizzy" very pop drinking place went inside bunch of people came up to him asking for his autograph, so he signs few things made his way to the bar order a drink. He was kicking back enjoy himself watching Eminem perform "Crack A Bottle" on stage, so Orton sees someone walks over the direction of the person turns out to be Taylor Johnson was alone, and Orton sat down next to her started talking.

Chris Orton: What you doing all alone?

Taylor Johnson: I need a break from everyone, and I was piss that Matt Ward screw us over getting a win over Scorpin.

Chris Orton: Matt Ward always trying to find something to boost his career, and he stupid joining forces with Scorpin like they going to dominant everone in their path, so it doesn't matter who Scorpin gets on his side the clock is ticking that SEF World Heavyweight Title is mine for the taking.

Taylor Johnson: I guess we can make a toast soon to be victory becoming SEF World Heavyweight Champion.

Chris Orton: I'll drink to that!

Chris Orton and Taylor Johnson drank their drinks put their glass on the table, so Taylor ask a question.

Taylor Johnson: I notice you coming in lots of women coming after you, so you single?

Chris Orton: Of course, I haven't found the right woman who can love me as a person not for my body, because I met some crazy woman on the road ask me to married them.

Taylor Johnson: Really?

Chris Orton: Yup, I turn them down basically I count over 200 marriage offers from 200 women around the world.

Taylor Johnson: That crazy!

Chris Orton: Yup it is! I want to be in a relationship right now, but I don't think there a girl out there would love me as a person that's all.

Taylor Johnson: I'm sure there one woman might love you, and who know maybe she in this club as we speak.

Orton nods looks around seeing bunch of pretty women might be the one for him, so he turn to Taylor Johnson suddenly...

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:66.233.3.73
Re:Having A Drink With Taylor Johnson!
Date Posted:20/04/2009 5:07 PMCopy HTML

AM)

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

The club was hopping and the music was great and the 2 superstars sat there as Crish looked around wondering who could be the one that made him fill good and Taylor smirked as she wasent sure she should ask him out with everything thats going on with him this week but she knew if she didnt then she might end up loseing out on ever going out with him.

Taylor:Hey Chris over here! (Chrish looks at her) Hey I know you have a lot on your mind and im sure that thinking about dateing should be the last thing on your mind but do you rember when you asked me out for a drink sometime! Do you rember when you asked me that back in the l/r before our match as you were calming me down before our match!

Chris:Well yeah I do but I never thought you would really think about going out with me!

Taylor: Well Chris you were fun to tag up with and well you were the first person to really take noticed of me and when you asked the first time to go out I was shocked and focused on our match so I didnt know what to say or do but I do now!

Chris: Oh,so what are you trying to say Taylor?

Taylor: Im trying to say that I think that I would like to go out with you and see where things go! I injoyed taggin up with you and I really have become a huge fan of yours and I cant wait to see you win this sunday! I think you would make a great champion! But anyways I would like to try and make this work that is if you dont mind going out with someone you work with! Who knows maybe we can make a great team!

Taylor smiles as she sits there and waits to see what Chris will say next...

TBC BY CHRIS

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
Date Posted:21/04/2009 9:59 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Chris Orton enjoying himself hanging out with Taylor Johnson clearly these two might be dominant couple and tag team if things work out well for him, so Orton drink from his glass puts it down on the table started speaking again.

Chris Orton: No doubt we gonna make a great tag team, and I do have a lot on my mind doesn't mean that I can't have fun with coolist girl siting next to me. I don't feel the pressure at all going into this sunday pay per view knowing a lot is riding on me to win, because Scorpin might feel that I'm still not ready to be top guy in this business, but I'm ready to take this company on my shoulders be a great champion in SEF like I been starting out as a rookie. I work hard to get where I am today taking on the best not letting these guys get away thinking I am not in their level or league, so I'm really not trying think about the match against Scorpin just enjoy myself, and I know Scorpin can't stop thinking about knowing everyone expects me to pull a upset victory over him, so the pressure is more on him than me.

Orton drinks again as DJ annouce Orton and Johnson are in the house, and they were waving to everyone, so Orton waits to hear what she got to say.

This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
Date Posted:22/04/2009 2:07 AMCopy HTML

AM)

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

The club was jumping and the fans were happy to see Chris and Taylor and a few lucky fans got to take some pics with them and then after the 2 sat back down in VIP and relaxed.

Taylor:Well Chris I know we can do well when we tag up and if you want my support as a manager then you got it! I just want you to focus on winning the tittle and after that then we can go out if ya like or whatever! I want us to do well but that doesnt mean we cant talk about doing things away from the ring! I am an easy going girl but I do work hard when it comes to wrestling as I love it so much! So if you want me by yourside on sunday then you got it ok!  Oh,and when you win sunday then maybe we can hook up later and drink to your championship!

Taylor smiles as she sits there and waits to see what Chris will say next...

TBC BY CHRIS

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
Date Posted:22/04/2009 10:00 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Chris Orton nods saying "Alright" to what Taylor had said, so he whispers something to her ear got up left the club waving good-bye to everyone, so they made their way inside waiting limo with security making sure those crazy people get out of hand try anything funny. The limo droves away after a long drive from club back to the hotel, and Orton had his arm around Taylor arm making their way inside the hotel. The scne goes to the floor where Taylor Johnson was staying arrive at their door, so two of them staring at each other really had good time together, and Orton started speaking.

Chris Orton: You know Taylor I had fun tonight with ya, and I think you might be perfect woman that I been looking for, so I am not going to rush things just enjoy having you around by me. With the ppv this sunday, I got lots of stuff to do hope we can see each other after the show party my championship victory, so I'll let you get your sleep.

Orton leans forwards kiss Taylor on the lips thanking her for a good time, so Taylor was shock getting a kiss on the lips by Chris Orton, so Orton waits to see she got anything else to say before he heads off.

This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #5
  • PM
Date Posted:22/04/2009 1:01 PMCopy HTML

AM)

The Upset Princess

Taylot smiled as she felt the rush of love go threw her and she hoped that this guy was who he said he was so she went with it and she now started to like someone for the first time in a longtime! Taylor looked at Chris and started to speak.

Taylor: Chris tonite was great and Sunday will even be better as I know you can win! Now I know your wrent ready for this and I wasent as well but I think this can be a great thing as well so im thankful that your not trying to rush it! I just want you to focus on your dream and not me right now ok! I want your mind on the championship and I want your mind on everything you have to do to be able to walk out the world champion come sunday!

Chris this sunday is everything im sure you ever wanted out of life and im sure this has been a long time dream so go get some rest and put in a good hard week of working out and clear your mind and get yourself right ok! Come sunday night I want to see a title with you and a warm smile and the rest of the night will take care of its self ok!

Taylor smiles and then leans in for a kiss of her own and she gives him one with passion as she hopes it leads to him haveing passion for her and for winning the gold...

TBC BY CHRIS

Disclaimer:
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #6
  • PM
Date Posted:22/04/2009 1:46 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of  Chris Orton  that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

After a passion kiss on the lips, Chris Orton smiles hearing what Taylor Johnson had to say holds her hand started speaking again to her.

Chris Orton: You make me feel good inside that everything will play out, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to win, so I know Scorpion will try save his own ass getting DQ, count out, or have Matt Ward at ringside just hearing you got my back means that I got nothing to worry about. It's getting late I see you at "Redemption".

Taylor Johnson: See ya soon...Champ!

Orton and Johnson have another passion kiss this time it's was long, so Orton pulls back walks away while Johnson smiles can't wait to see how things turn out if Orton becomes champion, and the scene faded black.

This Layout Was Made For  Chris Orton  by  Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF