sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

I Accept Scorpion Challenge!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 06:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:01/05/2009 12:37 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Extreme" live from Amarillo Civic Coliseum in Amarillo, as the scene open up showing footage of Chris Orton vs Scorpion for SEF World Heavyweight Championship turns out to be match of the night voted on SEF.com by millions of SEF fans across the country, so Chris Orton finally made his dream come true beating Scorpion becoming the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion celebrating with Taylor Johnson holding the title in the air. "#1" by Nelly blast the pa system, as a new titantron video featuring Chris Orton holding mutiply championships were show, and Chris Orton comes with SEF World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder standing next to him was Taylor Johnson, as both of them share a kiss making their way down the ramp, and fireworks shooting in the air and balloons coming down from the roof. Chris Orton had big smile on his face high five SEF fans, as he makes his way inside the ring stood in the middle of the ring holding SEF World Heavweight Title in the air, as more fireworks shoot in the air from entrance stage to all four ring post. Chris Orton begins climbs each turnbuckle with SEF World Heavweight Championship in the air at all four corners of the ring. Chris Orton came down puts the SEF World Heavyweigth Championship on his shoulder, as Taylor Johnson hand him the microphone two of them share a kiss massive "Chris Orton" chants fill Amarillo Civic Coliseum, and Orton smiles lifting the title in the air more cheers were heard for him, as he lifts the microphone begins to speak.

Chris Orton: At "Redemption", I went into that ring match to win by giving my heart, soul, and putting my body through hell to win SEF World Heravyweight Championship, so I heard Scorpion wants a rematch at our next pay per view which is called "Reckless Rebellion" in a DOGG Fight match which both of us are in a steel cage with a roof also hanging weapons inside, whoever score most pinfalls in sixty mintues declare the winner. After hearing the challenege, I decided I accept Scorpion challenge (SEF scream into cheers) why you ask to prove a point that I can beat Scorpion, and what better way to do that beating him so bad that he would be standing next time in that DOGG Fight match, and I will keep the SEF World Heavyweight Championship on my shoulder, so I guess it safe to say a new beginning has started in SEF with my being champion this company is going to grow knock every wrestling brand down the ladder until we are top wrestling brand in the world.

Chris Orton stops talking seeing Taylor Johnson clapping agreeing with everything Orton said on the microphone, so Orton started speaking again.

Chris Orton: Tonight on "Extreme", I get team up with Daddy Mack which I got no problem against Scorpion and Matt Ward like those two got a chance of hell beating us, because Daddy Mack and I are superior superstars meaning we are better than our challengers, so Scorpion and Matt can say whatever they want about me or Daddy mack once trash talking is over that bell rings our action will be doing all the talking, and Scorpion take a long look at SEF World Heavyweight Title, because you are not getting it back at "Reckless Rebellion", so what I'm saying this title isn't going back to you.

"#1" by Nelly blast the pa system, as Orton raise the title in the air kissing Taylor Johnson on the lips, and SEF fans were cheering, so "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF