sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Proving Everyone Wrong!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 07:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:66.99.1.167
Date Posted:29/05/2009 12:42 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

"Extreme" kicks off the air, "#1 by Nelly" hits the pa system, as SEF World Heavyweight Champion Chris Orton came out with the title on his shoulder, and SEF fans were going nuts screaming and cheering seeing him. Orton made his way down the ramp stops looks around seeing bunch of signs with his name on them, so he makes his way up the steel stairs picks up a microphone on top step makes his way inside the ring walks to middle of the ring hearing massive "Chris Orton!" chants from SEF fans. Chris Orton waits for a while lifts the title in the air, and SEF fans were cheering again, so Orton started addressing his fans about his match and upcoming match with Scorpion at the pay per view.

Chris Orton: It seems like the wrestling media is posting messages about my championship win over Scorpion doesn't really prove wrong to them, so I came out here to address to those who question my championship victory was indeed unsuccessful victory for me. I wanted to win this match on my own prove to the world that I was indeed the best in this company working my ass off every single day to earn everything that been put in front of me. Scorpion feels the win was a fluke due to my girlfriend Taylor Johnson got involve helping me win this championship on the shoulder, so I agree with wrestling media, and those people who feel I am uncrowned championship winning this title on my own. In two weeks, Scorpion and I will battle it out with no one getting involve in the match called "DOGG Fight" which involves a steel cage with hanging weapons, so I think this match will prove everyone wrong that I can beat Scorpion on my own without anyone help. Scorpion been running his mouth like there no chance in hell that I can ever beat him straight up, and I think he is full of crap for saying that, because I won matches on my own without any help, but he is the reason why he lost the match in the first place. He disrespect my girlfriend expects her to accept the way he been talking to her, because she was outrage, piss-off, and wanted some revenge that's why she got involve, so Scorpion has two weeks to prepare to face me in this brutal match. I know Scorpion feeling all the pressure on me to defend this title, and I must beat him on my own, so I am here to say that there is no pressure from Chris Orton, and Scorpion needs to realize the pressure is more on him, because I'm going defend this title like a true champion that I am retain it continue to be SEF World Heavyweight Champion for a long time.

Chris Orton lowers his microphone hearing massive pop reaction from SEF fans, so Orton hears "Chris Orton!" chants again, and he waits a while starts talking again.

Chris Orton: Tonight on "Extreme", I team up with D-Von Dudley, and Nick Torres to face Suicide Hawk, Scorpion, and Matt Ward in a tag team match. I respect D-Von Dudley as a tag team wrestler enjoy watching him and Bubba Ray Dudley becoming the greatest tag team in professional wrestling, and I respect him as a single wrestler, and Nick Torres is outstanding wrestler always bring his best every single night that's why I respect him even more, so I know my challengers are saying "What a kiss-ass!", but I really saying my partners and I are very much ready to take on those punks in this ring.  I expect this match getting out of control, blood will appear, and wrestlers bodies will be broken. The one thing I can say will indeed happen if Scorpion and I end up in the same ring at the same time might get ugly right away, because he and I will kill each other before the pay per view, so sit back and relax enjoy "Extreme" who knows all hell can break loose in the main event.

"#1" by Nelly hits the pa system, as Orton raise SEF World Heavyweight Championship in the air, and "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Re:Proving Everyone Wrong!
Date Posted:29/05/2009 5:17 PMCopy HTML

AM)

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

After the break Chrish is still seen in the ring and his music started to fade when Taylor's is heard and the cam break over to Taylor in the back where she was doing a photo shoot for SEF and she smiles at Chris and then being to speak her mind.

Taylor: You know Chris I have heard people talk and they all seem to say this and that and im sick of it! I am tired of people saying your not a real champion and how its my fault you won! I know how hard you have worked and I know in my heart your the real champion and in a short couple of weeks your going to prove it! I know people hate it because your better in the right then they are right now so people will say anything to make themselfs look and fill better!

But Baby the only thing that matters is that you belive your the champion and only you can do everything to keep it! I know you must fill like hell to have to hear and fill like your not the best but that title says you are and for everyone out there that think Chris isnt a real champion then prove it! I know Chris will take on anyone and he is a fighting champion as well as a great b/f! So baby prove them all wrong and dont take any crap from anyone!

The cam fades back to Chris who seems to want to speak again!

TBC

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF