sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

D-Von Dudley Will Pay For He Has Done!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 08:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:66.99.3.79
Date Posted:12/06/2009 12:40 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Extreme" came on the air, the scene opens up with SEF fans going wild and crazy, as "#1" by Nelly blast the pa system coming out from the curtain is SEF World Heavyweight Champion Chris Orton along with Taylor Johnson got massive rection. Chris Orton holds his girlfriend hand as they made their way down the ramp up the steel stairs, and Chris Orton stood in the middle of the ring lifts his title in the air, and SEF fans were cheering seeing Orton still SEF World Heavyweight Champion, so Taylor hands the microphone to her boyfriends, as everyone listen to Orton has to say.

Chris Orton: Last night in "DOGG Fight", I think I prove to the world that I can beat anyone on my own don't need anyone help to win championships in this ring, so Scorpion can finally shut his damn mouth about me beating him was a fluke. I beat him on my own without Taylor Johnson proving what kind of champion that I am willing go to distance do whatever it takes to retain this title, so I'm done with Scorpion our feud is over time to move to new challengers, but it seems like a new challenger has already made an impact on me last night . D-Von Dudley attacks me behing holds SEF World Heavyweight Championship in the air making an statement that he is next in line for a title shot, so I got no problem defending this title against him, but he didn't needs to attack me from behind to get his title shot. It got me the thinking maybe D-Von Dudley got a problem with me being SEF World Heavyweight Champion, but one thing I didn't like is him pushing my girlfriend making her fall on her ass, so D-Von and I got little six-man tag team match later on in main event. I'm going to promise you people one thing going to happen when D-Von and I are in the same ring going get ugly, brutal, and bloody right away, because you piss off the wrong man D-Von don't care what you trying to prove, but you got my full attention, and I will knock you on your ass on national television let's see you try do something about it.

Chris Orton lifts his title in the air, as SEF fans were cheering watching Orton looking straight into the camera started speaking again.

Chris Orton: D-Von Dudley can attack me from behind to send a message that he going to be the man take away SEF World Heavyweight Championship away from me, but the attack on me was pointless just coward move to let everyone know he is next line for title shot. Tonight on "Extreme", my partners and I will dominant against Scorpion, Matt Ward, and D-Von Dudley. D-Von Dudley will pay for what he did to me and my girlfriend last night, because I will bloody him, hurt him, and make him wish that he never attack me or my girlfriend last night.  

"#1" by Nelly hits the pa system, as Orton puts the title on his shoulder, and Taylor Johnson puts her arms arounf Chris Orton, so "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF