sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Storm rolling in (debut)

Started by Thee_Dutchess, April 05, 2023, 08:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thee_Dutchess

Thee_Dutchess                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:01/12/2008 2:15 AM
  • IP:86.92.80.46
Date Posted:08/06/2009 11:25 AMCopy HTML

...:::Storm:::...

Storm2.png picture by AngelicaNight
Roleplay Title: Keeping busy
OOC message: Meh thought I would keep myself busy and see if anyone wants to do something.. 
Parking her not so amazing and anything but flashy car in the parkinglot is new SEF diva Storm. Having absolutely no idea about the anarchy and ranking within this federation she is at a distinct disadvantage. She will have to call it as she sees it and that usually leads to very interesting situations. Sure she did check the federation out and she knows some of the names but that would be it. She grabbed her bag from the backseat and slammed the door shut.

Storm : God I hope this one does work out...

She sees the entrance door for personel and makes her way over the security guard gives her the look.. You know the look.. The "No ringrats allowed through here missy" look.

Security : Name..

Storm : Alice Storm.. ringname Storm.

Security : New girl ?

Storm : Yes..

Storm's eyes narrowed as he looked her over..

Security : I give you a week.. 2 weeks tops before you go back home crying..

Storm : I give you about 10 seconds to open this fucking door before you can retrieve your teeth from all over this damn parking lot.

He grumbled but opened the door.. Not because he took the words of the little girl seriously but because she was on the list and it was his damn job.

Storm : Let's make this perfectly clear chubby.. I am a wrestler.. Not some peroxide bleached blonde bimbo that is here to give the boss a fucking lapdance.. Next time you and I have issues like this..

Storm walked closer and whispered into his ear..

Storm : Then you will be spitting up teeth before that fucking sentence is finished.. We clear..

Storm didn't wait for an answer but barged through the door mumbling about the prick of a security guard while trying to find the women's locker room. She found it a few minutes later empty of all other diva's. She dumped her bag in an empty corner and decided to check the place out.. Bad idea.. About 10 minutes into her exploring she realized she was lost.. A table stood in the hallway with bottles of water and sandwiches so she figured soon enough someone was going to be walking by and sat down on the edge of the table with a bottle of cold water and waited... and waited... and waited...

TBC: Anyone.. Men.. women.. really.. I don't mind who..

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Re:Storm rolling in (debut)
Date Posted:09/06/2009 5:28 AMCopy HTML

-Elizabeth

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor had worked out pretty hard as she had gotten some really good wins lately and things were looking up for her here in SEF and she needed to cool off so she went to get some water and some food as she needed to get something back in her to keep her going. She walked out of the workout room and went to where the table was and when she got there she saw this girl there and she wasent sure if she was a fan or a wrestler but she knew by the looks of things that this girl was here for a reason so Taylor smiled and walked up to her and began to speak with her...

Taylor: Hi im Taylor Johnson! I dont think we have met so you must be new?

Strom: Yeah you could say that but in time peoiple are going to know who I am!!!

Taylor: I bet they will so I take it your a wrestler and if thats the case then welcome to SEF! I hope you will injoy yourself here but its not all fun and games! This fed has a lot of really great superstars and the Divas are always ready for a fight! I am sure I dont have to tell you that as you look ready for a fight as it is so I guess there isnt really much I can say other then good luck here in SEF! So what brings you here?

TBC BY STORM

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

Thee_Dutchess

Thee_Dutchess                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:01/12/2008 2:15 AM
  • IP:86.92.80.46
Date Posted:12/06/2009 2:52 PMCopy HTML

...:::Storm:::...

Storm2.png picture by AngelicaNight

Roleplay Title: Keeping busy
OOC message: Not color coded.. no time!

Storm took  a sip of her water and smiled..

Storm : Just checking the place out..

Taylor : There is not much going on at the moment..

Storm : New match card has been made so I am sure the action will pick up..

Taylor : Do you have a match..

Storm : Don't know yet.. I haven't checked..

Storm got the memo note out of her back pocket and opened it.. She scanned the matches and frowned..

Taylor : So do you have a match..

Storm : Yep..

Taylor : And ?

Storm : I am looking at my opponent right now..

Taylor : You're kidding..

Storm : Nope it is you and me as the curtain jerkers....

Storm frowned.. Not a nice way to start out in any business.. The first person you meet is your first opponent..

Storm : Look Taylor.. I am not going to be nice and sweet in your face and stab you in the back two seconds later in a promo.. I like you and well this was not how I hoped to debut but I do want to have a great first match..

Taylor : Well at least you are honest about it..

Storm : We are both women Tay.. You and I both know we can go from angel to bitch in 0.3 seconds.. Let's do this match and get it over with.. I won't take it personal...

Storm held out her hand for Taylor to shake or reject... Either way works for Storm..

TBC: Taylor or anyone...

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:15/06/2009 3:53 AMCopy HTML

:28 AM)

-Elizabeth

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor wasent thrilled to have to face such a cool person right off the bat but the job called for it so she smiled and shook hands with Storm as she wasent going to let a match wreck a shot at makeing a new real friend! Taylor looked at Storm and she started to speak again...

Taylor:Hey girl its cool! I respect the fact that your real and when it comes to the ring I always say may the best person win! I know we both want to work our way to the top but it doesnt mean we cant be friends or work togather! I know the good people from the bad so if ya want to be friends and tag partners here then im all for it! Hell I hope one day we can fight for the title and bring some pride to the title! Anyways welcome to SEF and I hope your ready for a great match!?

TBC BY STORM

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF