sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Worthless Challenger

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:64.107.1.18
Date Posted:19/06/2009 12:25 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Extreme" came on the air, the scene opens up with Chris Orton sitting in a royal chair with SEF World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder, and a crown on his head. SEF fans gave Chris Orton massive reaction chanting his name, so Orton started speaking.

Chris Orton: It seems like everyone wants a piece of SEF World Heavyweight Championship trying to make a statement to me that they are the ones going to take away this title on my shoulder, so I have a message to everyone in that locker room don't care who you are, or what you have done to me will not get you what you want. I suggest we have some kind of battle royal to find out who going to be next in line for a title shot, because the attacks on me are pointless.

Chris Orton lowers his microphone takes off the crown on his head place on the chair, and he gets up from royal chair walks away startes speaking again.

Chris Orton: Tonight on "Extreme", "King Of SEF" touranment has begun in first round begins with Matt Ward who pretty much a worthless challenger for me to face in this ring, and I promise to end this match quickly like he should have never cross me in the first place. "King Of SEF" title is mine for the taking will destroy every single person in my match, and I will prove that I deserve to be called "King Of SEF" who else deserve it better than me?

"#1" by Nelly hits the pa system, as Orton puts the title on his shoulder, and "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF