sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Joey is a no show

Started by Hank, April 05, 2023, 08:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank

xXMobLifexX                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:47
  • Register:25/02/2009 11:20 AM
  • IP:99.188.110.20
Date Posted:20/06/2009 6:10 AMCopy HTML

We take you into SEF where Killa Wolf is standing next to a TV screen with a bottle of water, wearing black jeans saying Killa Wolf with an red and black shirt saying I'm the Insane. He shakes his head back and forth as he lifts up his water bottle, begins to drink the bottle with a serious look on his face.

"After beating Jordan, Nick, and Justin I go on to the next week to face Joey Drakmen to enter the King of SEF tournament. I have not seen Joey or heard of Joey being in SEF anymore. I think he ran away just like his brother Josh. So this week it's going be a easy match. If he shows up, which will really surprise me he still get a ass beating like Nick, Jordan, and Justin did. Yes Jordan do not get mad I beat you. The man who thought he had the match won trying to take Nick out with Justin dumb ass already knock the fuck out. So Joey if you are a man you will show up. If not then you are just a kid who is a pussy.

He looks dead serious now, eyes all straight into the camera. He looks at the bottle of water and drinks it as the camera fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF