sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Simply The Best!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 10:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:64.107.0.172
Date Posted:03/08/2009 11:58 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Extreme" came on the air, "#1" by Nelly hits the pa system coming out from the curtain SEF World Heavyweight Champion Chris Orton had brutal, vicious, ugly fight with D-Von retain his title at "Golden Glory", and he was wearing a new t-shirt which in front has Chris Orton name made out of gold, and he turns around words appear saying "Simply The Best!" made out of golden as well. SEF fans were going nuts cheering for Chris Orton, and he had the title on his shoulder looking around licking his lips hearing massive reaction from SEF fans, so Orton started speaking to everyone.

Chris Orton: At "Golden Glory", I think I prove once agin exactly why I am a figting champion defending my title in a "Street" match against a man who will think twice ever attacking me from behind to make a name for himself, so my issue with D-Von Dudley is over to whoever is next line for a title shot. I suggest you address me man to man instead attacking me from behind, because attacking people from behind means nothing more you ain't a man like I am. I know people still don't think I prove nothing at "Golden Glory", so I'm getting sick and tired of hearing it every single week, because I think I prove a whole lot at "Golden Glory" that I am simply the best!

Orton stop talking hears everyone cheering for him, so he walks around thinking about his upcoming match on "Extreme" started talking again.

Chris Orton: Tonight on "Extreme", I will team up with SEF legend Mack against Suicide Hawk and D-Von Dudley, so what going to happen in this match maybe Suicide and D-Von are still piss after losing to myself and Mack at "Golden Glory" want a second chance at our titles, but you know what those two aren't in my or Mack league just can't accept losing to two guys are who are much MUCH better than them in every single way. Suicide and D-Von might as well step aside let someone else step up to the plate, because if they don't maybe Mack and I will finish what we started.

"#1" by Nelly hits the pa system, as Orton lift his title in the air, and SEF fans were cheering, so "Extreme went to a commercial break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF