sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

My Team is better

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 11:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:15/08/2009 4:22 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor had her first match comeing up as it was a huge six team tag match and she was ready to roll. Taylor hadnt heard from Chris yet but she knew that she was on thin ice with him because she had been gone for so long. Tonite was more about getting a win and moveing up in the world so before her match she went out to the ring to speak her mind a little.

Taylor: Well I see that some people cant get over a loss and well I am so sorry you think im the reason you cant hold that world title Scrapy poo! Yeah I heard your little rambling and I must say get over yourself! I mean come on your still bitching about a match that happend like forever ago! Get over it already you lost move on!

Now tonite in a six man tag team match I face 3 people that all want to move up and well I do as well as I want a championship of my own here! I am going to come out here and get a pin over one of you! I need to get the win for my team to give myself a push! I know that thats asking a lot but hey I can do it! We all have heard the talk but now its time to walk the walk! My team is ready and its truely the better team so you 3 misfits should just stay home because you have no shot in winning tonite!

Taylor smiles as she lowers her mic...

OOC Sorry this rp sucks but I just didnt know what to say lol! To much of a layoff I guess.

TBC IF WANTED
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF