sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

I'm Crazy....(TBC BY ANYONE)

Started by midnight, April 06, 2023, 01:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.188.190.67
Date Posted:17/10/2009 7:19 PMCopy HTML

Bethany was sitting on the floor in the backstage area,talking to herself and giggling up a storm as wrestlers past her by. She begins to get crazy towards them as they walk by her.

BKS: What the fuck you staring at? Take a picture fucker..last longer.

One wrestler walks up to her and laughs at her. She gives them an evil glare before slapping them in the face. She then starts beating them down as she begins to sing her version of Crazy by Patsy Cline.

BKS: Crazy...I'm crazy for feeling like shit!! Crazy..I'm crazyyy!

The referees pull Bethany off of whoever she was beating on and then she laughs. She then speaks.

BKS: Told you not to laugh at me bitch.

TBC BY ANYONE??

svd

salmanvandam007                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Register:25/11/2008 10:57 PM
  • IP:86.158.237.225
Re:I'm Crazy....(TBC BY ANYONE)
Date Posted:18/10/2009 4:28 PMCopy HTML

SVDJEFF.jpg picture by salmanvandam007
 Just then Salman Van Dam shows up as he saw this woman name Bethany having her crazy stuffs going on.

SVD:Excuse me are you Bethany.

BKS:Yes & who the fuck are you?

SVD:Well,I am that son of bitch that will win the SEF International Championship ,Don't you know this week I am teaming up with Chris Orton and Jordan Brooks in a six man tag match,anyway I am not here to talk about a match that I will win on my own,I am here to talk to you.

BKS:What do you want?

SVD:What do I want?Just to check on this crazy good looking girl and thats it.Mind If I hang around with you for a while.

svd

salmanvandam007                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Register:25/11/2008 10:57 PM
  • IP:86.156.32.161
Re:I'm Crazy....(TBC BY ANYONE)
Date Posted:03/11/2009 1:12 AMCopy HTML

bump

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF