sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Christmas Gift

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.250.133.161
Date Posted:08/12/2009 2:31 PMCopy HTML

Megan looked up at Midnight who was sitting on the couch. They were home for the evening so Megan was enjoying her time with her cousin. Midnight watched her young cousin decorate the christmas tree that sat in the corner. Megan looked through a box of decorations that was sitting on the table. She pulled out a small skeleton. She giggled softly as she hung it up. She looked over at Midnight, laughing softly.
Megan: "Deck the halls with bones and eyeballs.
Fa la la la la la la la la
Hear the screams of the tortured souls
Falalala lalala
Blood drips down the hallway walls
Falalala lalala
Do you think that is all?
Falalala lalala
Twist the arm and snap the bones.
Falalala lalala
Listens for the painful moans.
Falalala lalala"
Megan couldn't finish for Midnight's laughing. Midnight closed her eyes and fought to stop laughing.
Midnight: That is just like you. Make something so sick and twisted.
Megan just smiles.
Megan: Midnight, you know I love giving.
Midnight: And what is the gift you enjoy giving?
Megan giggles and shrugs.
Megan: I love giving pain. It's the best gift of all. It makes people thankful to be alive but some people. My favorite gift in return is to hear the pain they endure. The sound of their screams of pain. The sound of the a bone snapping as I twist it around. I enjoy seeing the pain on their faces. The way their eyes beg me to stop. To let them live.
Megan just smiles and goes back to decorating the tree.

TBC By: Midnight or Myself

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF