sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Meeting Gabriel(NC)

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 08:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:65.60.238.226
Date Posted:19/12/2009 12:42 AMCopy HTML

After the match, Midnight and her middle child Ravenna walked over to Gabriel and Midnight began to speak.

Midnight: So your the legendary Gabriel we have been hearing about, huh?

Gabriel smirked and then continued to drink his beverage. He then spoke.

Gabriel: Yes..I am thee one. You must be the lovely vampiress herself Midnight. I have heard your legendary story and family history. Intriguing my lady. Tell me...what does this visit be about?

Midnight watched as Ravenna looked him up and down and slightly drooled at how handsome he was. Midnight spoke up as she kept a watch on her middle daughter.

Midnight: I have come to offer you a chance to joined us..Dark Shadow Society..a chance to be accepted for being of the dark arts and whatever your sick fantasy leads you. You crave World title...I crave for someone that will fight with us to stop the one Chris Mendryk from becoming World Champion. I see it in your eyes Gabriel the chance to dominate and make SEF your personal playground. I came help you if you help us and fight with us,along side us.

TBC BY DSS MEMBERS AND GABRIEL ONLY!!

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.210.190.59
Re:Meeting Gabriel(NC)
Date Posted:19/12/2009 6:12 PMCopy HTML

Ravenna just looked at Gabriel as her mother spoke to him. She blushed as she felt her mother looking at her. She moved to stand a little ways off, wiping the drool away and blushing even more. She was supposed to be evil. Looks weren't supposed to effect her. Obviously he had some sort of effect on her. She hoped it would stop after a while. Ravenna looked up as her mother offered him a spot in the DSS.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF