sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Falling Down

Started by Johnny Camaro, April 06, 2023, 09:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:24.139.16.195
Date Posted:30/12/2009 4:53 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This roleplay may contain material not suitable for all ages. Harsh language, violence, and sexual content may be present. Can You Handle It? Well then, Read On or F**k Off!!! It's your choice. Just remember I warned you!

VICARIOUSLY, I
live while the whole world dies.
A note is found in Megan locker room

"Isn't it funny that everything in Megan Sorrow's world is coming down fast. First your "sister" isn't your sister and then dies, now your mother is leaving you here all alone. Megan this isn't anything against you, hell, I don't even know if you can call this an RP but if you need someone to help you with anything, come over here and call me. You have my number"
-Nikky Venom
RP Title
here
People Used/People Mentioned
here
Managing/Dating
here
Hitlist
here
Allies/Enemies
here
OOC Comment(s)
here

Disclaimer: This layout was made for Nikky Venom by C aka .Cruel Intentions. at Diamonds Are Forever. Want One? Go and request your very own. Otherwise, fuck off and hands off this one!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF