sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Short Promo

Started by Johnny Camaro, April 07, 2023, 10:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:69.9.99.143
Date Posted:10/02/2010 10:28 PMCopy HTML

.:::The Panic in the Motor City:::.

VICARIOUSLY, I
live while the whole world dies.
Roleplay Title:
OOC message:
Nikky is in a hotel room with his new belt and smirks. "It may not be what I was after but it's damn close. DSS I coming off of a big match and I'm ready to win another title. Not you not anyone will stop me this week. So get ready because you can't stop the Infection from spreading."

"As for Double D. I'm not done with you, I want you one more time. This time no belts and no rules, we need to find out who would have won Sudden Death, so I propose a 10 minute Hardkore match to settle the score. Peace, I gotta spead some time with my love.

TBC: Anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF