sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Vikky Challenges Orton for his title(all read)

Started by Midnight, September 24, 2023, 09:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread

• Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.30.143.125
Date Posted:27/02/2010 12:49 PMCopy HTML

Vikky appears on the screen and is standing with her folded in front of her. She has a smug look on her face and began to speak german.

VK: Dies ist eine Herausforderung zu Chris Orton. Ich will Sie für Ihren Titel kämpfen und breche Ihre Wirbelsäule. Sie lassen kein Geschäft europäischer Meister sein. Jene Ehre ist für jemanden, der außerhalb der vereinigten Staaten ist. Sie bringen einem Titel Schande, die mir gehören sollte. Ringkampf X ist, wo ich damit es kämpfen will. Wenn Sie meine Herausforderung nicht annehmen, werden Sie als Feigling gekannt werden.

Vikky then speak english.

VK: This is an challenge to Chris Orton. I want to fight you for your title and break your spine. You have no business being European Champion. That honor is for someone who is outside the United States. You bring shame to a title that should belong to me. Wrestle X is where I want to fight for it. If you do not accept my challenge, you will be known as coward.

Vikky then fades off the screen.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF