sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Making up for last week! (Extreme R/p)

Started by Taylor Andrews, September 24, 2023, 10:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:174.42.244.143
Date Posted:06/03/2010 4:25 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of Tina that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
  Tina  

A disappointing debut for Tina who seemed to have the tag team match won on Extreme, Megan was out cold and had Vikky, Tina's tag team partner not intervened against Tina, they both would have won. Next week Tina gets some revenge on Vikky Lynn, but also has to face the newer girl to the roster, Lacey Daniels. it's a triple threat and given Tina's performance last week she has what it takes to get the win, but will revenge be her biggest goal?

The scene show Tina sitting on a nice, plush, leather chair, her legs crossed and she wears stonewash blue jeans, tight, with a camo pink bikini top. She just smiles and looks into the camera.

Tina
Whatever rock in Germany you crawled out from under Vikky, I am going to bury you back under it. I was willing to work with you even after the way you acted towards and why? Because I am good looking, I have a sexy body, guys fall all over me? Why is that a crime? I came here to wrestle, to get in that ring and prove that I am not just a hottie, I am not another piece of T & A! I want to represent women as being equal to men, I want to continue the legacy started by so many other women in not just EFW, but all of wrestling from The Fabulous Moolah to Mae Young to Lilani Kai to Alundra Blaze to Trish Stratus and Lita to Mickie James, Melina, Kelly Kelly and so many more big time divas. They work their asses off, like Whitney Marret here, Kaci, Julie, Cassidy Dawn McPherson, Cassie Michaels, Courtney Michaels, and more. I want to be one of those women, I want a legacy as a dominant diva and I will earn one. Lacey Daniels, I if this were one on one I would love it as I think you and I would go out there and put on a great match with the better woman winning and accept it. With Vikky in the mix, its gonna be very interesting as I want so bad to just beat the he out of her, that skanky whore, how dare she!

Tina looks a little mad now, aggression showing on her face and now through her voice.

Tina
I look forward to meeting you in the future Lacey, to having great matches with you, but come Wednesday night, Vikky is going to be more of my focus and that may not be good for me as far as getting a good record started in EFW. It will have to wait though because Vikky messed with the wrong pretty face, she's digging a hole deeper and deeper and this so called American swine is going to root her down and bury her! I know how to wrestle Vikky, this hottie with a great body can go all night long...in the ring. I would be willing to wrestle a man just to see how well I can go, to see if they can outwrestle me! And not the way you like to wrestle me you filthy slut. I have never done that, not yet, and right now my only concern is wrestling matches in a ring, showcasing what a real woman can do when pushed to the limit. Your pushing hard Vikky and your not going to like what happens to you when the real T & A pushes back!

She smirks now and subtly uncrosses her legs, keeps them together and stands up, then waves to the camera. Tina turns and walks out of the room now, the view moving behind her, but she is down the hall way ahead and soon disappears from sight as the camera stays there waiting for someone else maybe and now shuts offs.
Time For Some Real T&A! 
This Layout Was Made For Tina by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF