sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Threat Is Right Here (Extreme R/p)

Started by Taylor Andrews, September 25, 2023, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.8.183
Date Posted:09/03/2010 11:39 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of Tina that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!
  Tina  

She wears a tight jean jacket over her pink baby tee with a white angel outlined on the front, some matching pants to her jacket and a pair of stiletto heels. Tina's blonde hair flows down her shoulders as she lugs her bag on her shoulder across the parking lot. She gets to the back door of the arena and smiles at the guard who seems to recognize despite her only being here a little over a week.

Tina
Hi, thanks!

The guard holds the door for her.

Security Guard
No problem, have fun tonight!

Tina walks on inside and heads towards the locker rooms when she is approached by Samantha Winters who has a mic and is hanging out of her top as usual.

Samantha Winters
Well hello Tina, how are you?

Tina
I feel good, feeling ready for my second match and hopefully my first win in EFW!

Samantha Winters
Tough match tomorrow night it looks like. Vikky Lynn has no respect for you, still thinks your just a pretty face and Lacey now feels your just there for filler, so are you?

Tina just shoots Samantha a fuck you look to which Samantha winks at her like ok.

Tina
Whatever! Lacey Daniels, she wants to believe that the real T & A of wrestling is not going to be any kind of threat to her, that I cannot wrestle just as good as she can? Well then she has a real rude awakening set to happen on Extreme. One of the women in a contender match for the Womens Title should have lost to me last week, I should have gotten that victory, but Vikky Lynn, my partner last week, she kicked me in the head and cost me in my debut. Now like I said, revenge is on my mind first, but Lacey, if you want to think, keyword being think, that I am going to be easy pickings in this match, you have another thing coming. Keep your ego in check girl cause if you don't, I will put it in check and I can!

She gets a little riled up and Samantha just grins.

Samantha Winters
Getting flustered I see, mmmm! So you really think you can take a woman trained in the dungeon?

I don't think I can take anyone around here! I know I can compete with everyone and I may lose, but I may win as well, regardless, you will always see me, the real T & A show the word how great a woman can wrestle. I honestly thought Lacey was different, but maybe not. Its funny, she talked down to Vikky for her fling she apparently had, but her arrival here was for Chris Orton, she went gaga over him.

Samantha Winters
What about you and Bobby James?

Tina
What about us?

Samantha Winters
Didn't you go gaga over him, aren't you mad over him, flirting all the time?

Tina
Who told you this?

Samantha Winters
I just assumed like everyone else.

Tina
Well your wrong to assume as al I ever did was bump into the guy, we talked, shared a beer as I watched him and his friends cut promos, then that's about it. I came here to wrestle, not flirt, not fall in love, not run around with guys, to wrestle, to go out on my own and make a name as one of the best women to ever compete in that ring. I want to be the level of Whitney Marret or Cassie Michaels, to be known period.

Samantha Winters
A great goal to have, but you do still have to worry about Vikky in this match tomorrow.

Tina
Yes I do and she is a crazy nut job and a half! Running around hailing a madman, speaking nonsense in a foreign language, trying to get attention, but not realizing she has real challenges ahead of her, two of them and were both here to win at hers or anyone's expense. Vikky can spout all she wants about Hitler, dress up Mack like him and suck his dick, it makes no difference when it comes bell time as Lacey basically said. What matters is what you can do and Vikky, I can wrestle as good as any woman here and probably most men if not all!

Samantha Winters
Wanna wrestle with me?

She winks at Tina who's eyes get wide and she just shakes her head no.

Tina
No thank you, I don't even want it from guys, like I said, I am here to wrestle! Lacey better realize she is not the only woman who can grapple here in EFW and if she doesn't, if she fails to recognize the threat I bring, the threat that can see her and Vikky lose, then she has already lost. Not saying I will win, after all, the match itself is a threat to all three for it's a triple threat, losing can come without even being in the ring for one of us. I am ready to wrestle, to fight, to make a statement and show everyone in EFW that the real T & A is just that...real!

She walks away now heading towards the locker rooms as Samantha watches her go.

Samantha Winters
Well, there you have Tina's thoughts on her match tomorrow night, wonder what her opponents will have to say, if they have anything to say?

And now Samantha just walks off, Tina heading into a room now and the scene just ends.
Time For Some Real T&A! 
This Layout Was Made For Tina by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF