sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Tonight is the night.

Started by Drew Stevenson, September 25, 2023, 04:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Stevenson

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:64.12.112.67
Date Posted:17/03/2010 6:14 PMCopy HTML

02.png picture by Pride_Fighting
//. Tonight is the night.

"Tonight is the night."

The scene opens up on Drew who sits backstage right in front of the EFW Extreme banner. He looks straight ahead at the recording camera as he starts to speak, everybody listens on intently.

"Blaze, you have been trying to get the best of me these past few weeks and I sat back and tried to just let it go because I knew that you were just trying to get your name out there. But as time went by, this week was booked and you now get that opportunity to show the world just how great that you are. You get the opportunity to stop my big ball of momentum which is steamrolling downhill rather fast but while you take a good long, hard look at this steamrolling ball looking to put you down and add yet more momentum to his streak? Are you going to step up and try to be on a level that very few are at or are you going to fall flat on your face and then realize that after two consecutive losses in a row that you need to pick yourself up and get ready to step up in-order to showcase the great talent that I know you have deep down."

Drew reaches up stroking his chin, he continues.

"I know that you want to walk out as the winner because quite frankly, we all do when stepping into the squared circle. We can't prove that we are the best if we lose week after week after week and so I most certainly welcome any and every attempt at you trying to defeat me because rest assured Blaze that one mistake..."

Drew stretches out his index finger holding it up.

"... One single mistake and it will be over for you. I am not just pulling these things out of my ass but am telling the truth. Go ask around, go research my name if you don't believe me because many of THEE GREATEST names in this industry have stepped into the ring on the opposite side of the spectrum as me and they left on the losing end of the stick. Tonight Blaze, you are receiving the opportunity of a lifetime brother, you get the chance to say that you have defeated THEE Drew Stevenson but rest assured that you better be running on all cylinders because I am coming into this match looking to win, looking to get one step closer at EFW singles gold and unfortunately for you Blaze, you are standing in my way. So bring absolutely everything that you have within you Blaze because it's go time, see you soon."

Fade.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF