sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Come Out and Play Tag Team Style

Started by Midnight, September 25, 2023, 05:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:64.56.99.32
Date Posted:01/04/2010 5:15 PMCopy HTML

The camera opens into The Infection's hang out room. Megan is sitting in Nikky's lap, kissing him softly over and over again. The room has both cases of beer and pizza boxes from the celebration of The Infection keeping their belts. Megan looks up at the camera. Her red and black hair falling in curls to her shoulders. She straddles Nikky, facing away from him. Her hands rest on his knees as Nikky's arms snake around Megan's waist as she begins to speak.

"This Thursday at Extreme, I face Lacey Daniels and Amy Summers in a tag team match. My mother and my best friend, Midnight, will be in my corner. Now, I'm not ashamed of having been beat by my own mom. Just a way of life."

Megan tilts her head back so Nikky can kiss her neck. She sighs softly before going back to speaking.

"Now Lacey has never really bothered me. All I have to say is good luck and please don't take it too hard when my mom and I beat you. Now for Amy Summers. You are the one I am personaly after. You come in here and act like it's cool to be a slut. You masterbated to the thought of me. You gave me head under a table in a bar. You gave your husband's best friend head in the back of Steve's car. You kiss my boyfriend. You are nothing but a low down whore. It's going to be all about me and you. Midnight and Lacey can fight each other. I am going after you."

Nikky pulls Megan closer to him as the camera starts to fade out. The last image seen is Megan and Nikky kissing deeply.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF