sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

SVD = Jobber! R/p#1

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 25, 2023, 06:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:75.132.30.28
Date Posted:06/04/2010 1:16 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p8LgbxsXc26ZuUnMaBmBQeIT1HW6kWhR6WnP28rOJdX2OJ5RMJgJ0uBN0GbK24ln-RyCLIZW27h_D96Eak_wfHQ/SteveWeigelBannerI.jpg
Steve Weigel - I'm the legendary steve weigel. At the end of the ppv I made a impact. Showing the world I could put away the champion anytime with my suicide. But a week later I'm facing a jobber. What is up with that? Has this man named SVD even won a match since entering here? I have yet to hear or see anything from him. This must be some kind of joke.

His lights in his locker room go out and come back on.

Steve Weigel - Funny I know whats going on Amy is fucking with me, but I'm not scared of a fucking whore like her. I heard what the bitch had to say about me and I'm shaking in my boots.

He laughs a bit before speaking again.

Steve Weigel - Soon enough me and Mack will be in that ring and I will be walking out world champion. Mack knows its only a matter of time before he loses that championship and I promise it will be to me.

Weigel sits down in a chair and grabs a open smirnoff ice from the table and takes a drink.

Steve Weigel - I also heard Lacey say my name. That sexy woman can have my name c-u-m out of her mouth anyday of the year.

Weigel laughs a bit more smirking.

Steve Weigel - But back to my match this week. Its going to be a walk in the park because I'm facing a nobody. When its all said and done it will be my suicide that gives me the win once again.

The scene fades away.

TBC By Anyone who has balls...

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF