sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Are You Serious?

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, September 25, 2023, 06:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:06/04/2010 12:27 PMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
Are You Serious?
 Nikky Venom, Bobby James, Lacey Daniels, Shane Mack, Smokey McWeed
"Extreme" r/p #2!
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
Extreme F'N Wrestling presents "Extreme" returns from a commerical break, and the scene shows Lacey Daniels looking herself in the mirror making sure her outside in place, so she started talking.

Lacey Daniels: Chris, you think this outfit looks good on me?

Chris Orton didn't say anything, because he is sleeping on the couch instead of preparing for his match on "Extreme", so Lacey walks over, bends down, kiss her man on the lips to wake him up. Chris Orton opens his eyes, sees Lacey staring at him, started talking to her.

Chris Orton: What is it?

Lacey Daniels: Does this outfit looks good on me?

Chris Orton: You know anything that you wear looks good, so you don't need my input.

Lacey Daniels: Why are you sleeping? You got big match on "Extreme"!

Chris Orton: Are you serious? The only reason I am in this match, because Nikky Venom and Bobby James are joke champions, and their title reigns getting old, so they put me in this match for one reason to become a triple champion. I could pin both these champions walk out with three titles on my shoulder if I wanted to, because Nikky Venom and Bobby James have no idea what they are in for that's why I am sleeping. I don't need to prepare myself, because I'm walking into this match and walking out with my title also another or three titles on "Extreme".

Lacey Daniels: Were you dreaming about something while you were sleeping?

Chris Orton: I image myself standing over Shane Mack bloody body seeing myself with lots of titles around my waist, so I guess you ruin my dream waking me up.

Lacey Daniels: I'm sorry babe! I'll let you sleep while I get tape for my match, so you better dream about me in your dreams.

Chris Orton: I always do!

Chris Orton and Lacey Daniels share a long passion kiss on the lips, so she leaves the room, and we hear backstage interviewer Smokey McWeed coming into the room started speaking to Chris Orton.

Smokey McWeed: Yo Chris! I ot to sk you aout yo match wit Niky Vem and Bob Jam, o wha your opin on the mat?

Chris Orton: Damn Smokey! You need stop smoking that weed, because I didnt understand what you said, but I get the idea I think. My opinion on this match is very simply three champions step in the ring defending their titles, so whoever pins me becomes European Champion. You and everyone else knows I always ready for anything that comes at me, because I have pass every test or match that I am involve in that's why I'm biggest superstar in this company that's why everyone paid to see me like I said I'm superior champion than any other champion in this company. Which means I'm number one in this company not Shane Mack, Nikky Venom, Bobby James, or anyone else on the roster for that matter. Tonight on "Extreme", I can easy walk out with three titles, because I made each division interesting, entertaining, and awsome. There nothing else I can say, because I will retain my title, so you understand what I'm saying?

Smokey McWeed: Word!

Chris Orton decides to leave his room, and Smokey McWeed looking very high started speaking again.

Smokey McWeed: Rton ready for his match, weee ill b ri ck!

"Extreme" went to a quick commercial break.

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.234.228
Re:Are You Serious?
Date Posted:06/04/2010 3:18 PMCopy HTML

.:::The Panic in the Motor City:::.

VICARIOUSLY, I
live while the whole world dies.

Roleplay Title:If you can't remember, then get on a short bus
OOC message:Orton, you're climbing up the wrong tree.

Nikky comes bustin in a few minutes later, Smokey had told him everything, and since Nikky spends his Staurday nights either drunk, stoned, both, or with Megan, he knew a thing or two about the stoned language. When he'd heard the news, Nikky waited a bit so Chris could fall asleep again. But I digress.

BAM!

The door flies open and makes a very loud noise that wakes up Orton and scares Lacey. He has a smirk on his face and looks like he's enjoying himself.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Chris says outraged.

"Hey smartass, I heard from a cetain stoner that you think that you don't need to prepare. Well lets face facts, I am a great champion, and I am one of the best International Champions I took it to new heights while you brought the World Title lower. You are a cancer to titles, and your not even that smart. No one in this match will be a triple champion, hell, you and Booby won't even be a double champion. Who ever wins (me) will win one title. That's it. And anyways, It's only a two title match. Peace idiot."

And Nikky leaves

TBC: Anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF