sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Crossing broken bridges/Extreme R/p

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 26, 2023, 10:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:75.132.30.28
Date Posted:23/04/2010 11:14 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p8LgbxsXc26ZuUnMaBmBQeIT1HW6kWhR6WnP28rOJdX2OJ5RMJgJ0uBN0GbK24ln-RyCLIZW27h_D96Eak_wfHQ/SteveWeigelBannerI.jpg
Weigel is seen standing by a bridge. He is looking down at the water thinking as cars pass him up slowly staring at him. Its a cool and calm day, Clouds are moving up ahead as the camera comes into veiw.

Steve Weigel - I have been here before. Not at this bridge, but at this point of my life. A week away from my match and I wanted not to cut a promo but to talk to the fans and mack and the rest of the roster. I'm not in character with my so called gimmick. I'm here to speak to you as a man as Steven Wayne Weigel Jr. I'm not here to talk about my suicide or how I will beat his ass. I just want to get stuff off my mind.

He slowly turns around looking deeply into the camera like never before.

Steve Weigel - Here is a couple of lines from a song that I love and what it means to me.

There are bridges on life's highway
But we never see them there.
Some cross troubled waters
Some don't go nowhere.
Some you wouldn't step on,
If you were trying to save your soul.
One comes with a keeper
When it's time to pay the toll.
Some aren't meant to last forever
Some are made of stone.
Some are meant to cross together,
Some you go alone.
Some the slightest wind can send them,
Crashing to the ground.
I set a bridge on fire,
But I could not burn it down.

Weigel smiles a bit listening to the words as he says them.

Steve Weigel - This song is about everyones life. No one has it harder then others, but we all take our own path. Our paths we take in life says who we are today. Now dont get me wrong. We all have hard times in life, but no one has it harder then anyone else in life. We are all dealt with shitty hands from time to time. But the outcome of those shitty hands make us weaker or stronger. Look at this. One couple is walking down a dark street when a guy comes up to them with a gun. Ask for their money and kills the guy. The woman loses it and kills herself. On a different street, different couple and different person with a gun does the same. Yet the woman fights and keeps going on. She picks the man out of a line up. Sends him to jail and hurts everyday yet keeps moving on for his memory. Life can be a bitch sometimes and yet sometimes it can be great. What I'm getting at is we all have our broken bridges.

His eyes tear up as he leans against the bridge and looks back into the water.

Steve Weigel - Four years ago I stood in front of a mirror and ask myself if it was time to hang it all up. You know whats better then a mirror? Water... When you stare into water you see your self for who you really are and you see all the broken bridges in your life. Now its time for me to pay the toll once again. Is there anything left for me in this business today? Yeah I could become world champion, but at what cost? Does the world title mean the world to me? Yeah it means alot, but the world to me... No. Being a dad means the world to me.

Steve shakes his head a bit. Like trying to clear his head.

Steve Weigel - Am I thinking about retirement again? Been since I came back. But something in me just doesn't want to give this job up. Dont get me wrong I love this job. Its more then a job to me its my love. But sometimes I feel like I put so much into this business that I dont spend enough time with my kids. This week they will be setting in the front row watching their daddy fight for the world title. And if I win they will come in the ring because I want them there when I win. I want to share that moment with them.

Weigel turns around quickly and stares deeply into the camera.

Steve Weigel - This week I cross another broken bridge to fight for what I want. Now it wont be a easy fight for me or a easy bridge for me to cross. And I might have trouble crossing but I will make it. Mack is a great wrestler and a hard worker. He has gave it his all for this company, but he needs to realize that I'm here now and not going anywhere. I'm not the best, but I'm a fighter and wont give up. If I fall I will get back up and try harder next time. I will become world champion. If not now then someday in sef.

Weigel laughs a bit.

Steve Weigel - I just wanted to share a bit from my heart. Now I know mack will have something to say about this. He might even try and twist my words around on me. To make me look bad, but that doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to be real with everyone for a change. Peace I'm up!

The camera starts going to blackness as he just stares into the river.

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF