sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Beat It ----- Extreme Promo

Started by NBD, September 26, 2023, 10:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.11.193
Date Posted:23/04/2010 5:38 PMCopy HTML

In the back of the arena sit's the one and only Shane Mack, the SEF Champion, on a steel crate eating some gummi bears out of a bag, just chewing them up looking all stoned as usual, Julie filming him obviously and Mack soon finishes off the last gummie bear, crumples up the bag and tosses it at Julie who says.
You dick, stop littering!
Mack shrugs and smirks, then hops to his feet, his belt around his waist, his ring gear on and he says.
Ah bite me!
He picks up the bag and runs down the hall tossing it into the trash, then comes flying back down and stops on a dime inches from Julie and says.
Let's go out there cause these rowdy ass fans could use a good opening to tonight's house show, what do ya say baby, lets go beat it!
And with that the camera is brought down and soon shut off causing the view to fade to black
***A Few Minutes Later***
Now the official camera for SEF opens up inside of the arena up in Calgary and suddenly the sound of Michael Jackson's BEAT IT comes over the pa and we see Mack comes walking out spreading his arms wide and high, then doing a crotch chop as the lyrics are soon heard for the song.
They Told Him Don't You Ever Come Around Here
Don't Wanna See Your Face, You Better Disappear
The Fire's In Their Eyes And Their Words Are Really Clear
So Beat It, Just Beat It
Mack dances down the aisle to the song and the fans just love it, its Mack, the music don't matter. He spins around and starts moon walking to the ring as we hear.
You Better Run, You Better Do What You Can
Don't Wanna See No Blood, Don't Be A Macho Man
You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad

Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
No One Wants To Be Defeated
Showin' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight
It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Right
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Mack reaches the ring and spins around, then leaps up to the apron and moonwalks across the apron. He steps inside and dances around Jackson style and pretty damn good too, then we hear.
They're Out To Get You, Better Leave While You Can
Don't Wanna Be A Boy, You Wanna Be A Man
You Wanna Stay Alive, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, Just Beat It
And Mack just keeps dancing and soon we see him point towards the entrance where Julie now comes out laughing a bit and dances down the aisle mocking the song like Mack.
You Have To Show Them That You're Really Not Scared
You're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or Dare
They'll Kick You, Then They Beat You,
Then They'll Tell You It's Fair
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad
She steps on the apron and into the ring where she dances around with Mack while the song finishes out.
Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It
It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Who's Right
Finally Julie stops and gets a mic cutting the music and says.
Ok, ok, don't you have something to say now?
The crowd is going nuts and chants ring out loud now.
D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...
Mack takes the mic and Julie leans on his shoulder now, then Mack lifts up the mic and says.
Well ya know something broth-
Julie elbows him now and motions to her body reminding Mack who she is, then he says.
Oh yea, I mean, ya know something sista, let me tell ya that Lil Stick Wick the Hick is just plan Sick if he can Pick his kids to get a Quick, cheap pop, but it ain't gonna work cause he just ain't got it and he don't get it!
Loud cheers for the truth uttered by the only man brave enough to spill it and Mack just continues.
The only thing you showed us all Steve, all you proved with what you said was that your passion for this business is dying, your grip on what you loved is slipping, and hey man, its as I have said countless times, you do what YOU what you love to do, its your choice, so choose and do it. Some of us who have kids can do both because we absolutely love our kids and this business, but its choice, so make one. Sacrifice is what makes you great at what you do for your always gonna have to sacrifice what you love just a little less to do what ya love just a little more. You can continue to lie about me and think I am gonna twist words, but Steve, it just proves you still have no clue, it proves me right when I said you don't get it. All you did was prove me right like your buddy Bobby did and look who won that match!
The crowd answers for Mack with a chant of.
D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...D-MACK...
Mack just shrugs and Julie rolls her eyes slapping him, then Mack says.
Ya see, a triple threat was booked and all three of us knew what it meant, one man would lose without being a part of the fall, well, none of us were for sure about that has two people could be pinned in a triple threat or even tap out, but not often is that the case. Fact is, Drew tapped, but Bobby lost just the same in that match, he was good enough to stop me from winning, to win the match himself, he was not better than I, he did not prove he could go over the man, so he lost and that Steve is your future and you obviously know it. Inviting your kids shows your desperation to try and win, it shows how low you have sunk. I know the feeling of loving your kids and I have no problem with letting them watch you work, but using them how you did is only gonna make it worse on you when after the match is over ya gotta look out at them as a loser, as a man who despite trying, couldn't beat me or win the title he claims he could win if he wanted to, keyword being wanted!
A loud cheer from the crowd and Mack continues.
I need not realize a damn thing Steve for I know you're here, for now, but how do I truly know you're here to stay when ya barely try. Hell Steve, where were ya for your last match, the fatal four way on Extreme the fourteenth? Ya know where I was, headlining the fucking show in that triple threat match and carrying two thirds of the match on my back and still it was the match of the night, but nothing new there because as I have said and proved, no one out performs Mack! Bobby couldn't keep up with me and you never have been able to. Besides our ruse of a match your zero and two against me Steve and both those matches saw you get owned. You showed no passion for wanting to be in the ring, you had no desire to try and perform at any level, let alone win! Now what, suddenly your supposed to have passion, because you say your kids are gonna be in attendance you have desire, because you talked about shit I have talked months ago? Please Steve, spare the bullshit and get with it, get it or get the fuck out and "retire"!
A loud cheer again as Mack pauses, he looks around and smirks at Julie, then says.
I hope its not the latter, I been pushing you since day one to try and make you do something, be somebody, but sometimes it don't matter how hard ya push cause when there is nothing happening on the other end its all for nothing, so c'mon Steve, prove me wrong, put me in my place and make a fucking impact you worthless shell of a wrestler, you pitiful peon, ya southern redneck hick bitch not worth a spit, getting a kick to your tiny prick, ya make us all sick, so go flick a bic and stick a pick in your shit spewing mouth!
A loud ovation now and Mack chuckles some as Julie laughs pretty hard. Mack then says.
After Extreme Steve, your fucked, so get all the play time in ya can with your kids now because after Extreme, after you become MY bitch, your time is gonna be spent doing my bidding, hell son, I may even let ya polish up my title for me and me only because lets face it, who is gonna take it from me?
And the crowd cheers some more, then chants an answer to Mack's question.
NO ONE...NO ONE...NO ONE...
Mack smirks and says.
Well there ya go Steve, ya better get it or just fucking beat it!
He drops the mic and now the crowd cheers and then SLAVE TO THE GRIND plays as he and Julie do a few crotch chops around the ring. They hop up on the turnbuckles and throw up some X's and gangsta signs, then hop down and get back to back doing crotch chops. The duo soon exit's the ring and heads up the aisle mingling with the fans some. They get to the curtain and turn around looking out at the crowd, side by side and do a crotch chop inciting cheers upon cheers. Mack then slaps Julie on her ass and she punches him in the arm, then plants a kiss on his cheek and they look back grinning before disappearing through the curtain and that's as far as this view goes before fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF