sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Making a Statement

Started by Kristin Fox, September 26, 2023, 10:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:25/04/2010 3:11 PMCopy HTML

JadeBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
××roleplay title.. Making a statement
××inspiration.. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty
××out of character comment..Talking to Mack while I write this if it seems a.d.d.
××to be continued by..Lacey and Julie
834-975x643.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
{The scene opens on Jade walking down a hallway with low rise very tight black leather pants and a barely there black halter.   She knocks on a slightly open door and pushes it open where you see Julie.  Jade comes in with a sexy smile}

Jade:"It's okay, I'm not here to start a fight, lets state the obvious, you'd kick my ass, but," {[she starts rubbing her shoulders]} "lets face it, I'd rather you spanked mine." {she begins to undo Julie's shirt} "The two of us could have a lot of fun....."

{the next thing you know their clothes are coming off.  you see them kiss before fading to black. LATER: they are in a bed, covered smoking a joint.}

Jade:"Damn, you're as good in bed as you are the ring."  {she turns to kiss her} "God, you've got the best pussy, {she reaches below the covers as Julie arches her back} Got to taste it again."

{Jade pulls the sheet away showing them both nude and covered with scratches.  She pulls Julie's legs up and traces the fine line of blond hair around her clit before going down and flicking it with her tongue ring.  Jade groans out how delicious she tastes before pressing her whole face into her pussy to lap like a starving cat.  Julie pulls her around and you can see that Jade is completely shaved with her pussy is pierced too.  There is a lot of moaning and slurping as manicured nails dig into fine asses, almost drawing blood.  Finally Julie pushes her back for a second for a double headed dildo.  Its a big one and she starts fucking Jade with it had before slamming herself on it too.  It's got a remote so it starts fucking them as they cling to each other.  Several orgasm later they turn the dildo around and start sucking each others juice from it.  Jade presses Julie back and puts on a strap on.}

Jade:"I don't know if I can stop.  I'm fucking addicted to your tight little pussy." {she wraps her legs around her and starts fucking her hard.}  "You like that?  Fucking your pussy so hard.  Want me harder, Julie?"

{LATER its kinda dark you see Jade with claw and bite marks on her body looking very satisfied. Her hair is messed up and she's smugly satisfied. She stops to talk to Mary Jane.}

Jade:"Hey MJ, I have a little friend who wants to ask a favor of you.  {she pulls the bag out from between her breasts} "Yeah, its the good stuff....and it is real good shared one with Julie a little while ago and I'm going back for that pussy as soon as I can.  Anyway, Lacey Daniels keeps ignoring me.  So here's what I want you to do.  {she lowers her voice so the camera can't hear]  "For extreme ok?"

{Jade walks away a little bow legged, licking her lips.  The camera gets in her way}

Jade:"Get the fuck out of my way.  I'm going to fuck Julie as much as I can until she grows tired of me and tells me we can't be lovers anymore.  If you got a problem with it to bad, Mr. Camera guy, {she smirks} You probably enjoyed it though."
»quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts for Harley using the character of Christy Hemme. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!o

Taylor Andrews

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.147.14
Re:Making a Statement
Date Posted:25/04/2010 6:44 PMCopy HTML

Well of course he enjoyed it, he's Mack, and he tells her that.

Of course did and did ya forget where the room was too?

Jade stops and turns scratching her head and says.

That was good weed, damn!

They both laugh and Mack says.

The room is down the other way, fourth door on the left, this way!

And he spins the camera view down the other end of the hall and begins walking that way. Jade is heard coming up behind him and a smack is heard, well, a muffled smack on loose jeans and Mack says.

Hey, dat dere is kinky, my, my, can I have another?

Jade skips ahead of him and turns back with a devilish smirk saying.

You can watch me and Julie again, after all, you got the camera!

She skips down to the door and Mack follows Jade as she walks in and we see Julie sitting back on a leather sofa wearing her Queen of SEF shirt baby tee style and a pair of tight blue jeans. She winks at Jade who blushes a little and sits down next to Julie rubbing up next to her. Mack takes a seat across from them on another sofa and relaxes back as we see his feet come into view when he props them up on the coffee table. He gets the view steadied and Julie says.

So what brings you back?

She looks at jade who smirks and says.

YOU!

They share a kiss now, get fairly hot and heavy, then Julie yanks Jade by her hair kinda hard causing her to moan. Julie leans her back on the sofa still pulling on her hair and now really kisses her, they bite at each others lips and Julie's other hand moves down into Jade's pants rubbing and poking, then after a few minutes brings her hand up to Jade's mouth for her to suck on. Julie then licks her own finger and kisses Jade roughly and then suddenly she kneels up ripping her shirt off and tosses it down revealing her nice, firm breasts. Julie then pushes Jade's legs up and rips her pants off, then peels her white thong off with her teeth and flings it over at Mack who we see catches it quickly. Julie brings a finger down playing with the clit ring, then brings her face down using her tongue to get the job done. Jade shows her its working with loud moans of pleasure. Julie uses a few fingers to poke Jade while licking her clit, nibbling gently, tonguing her ring, twisting and pinching just enough to send Jade over the edge climaxing and getting real wet, juicy and creamy. Julie lets up now, then looks at Jade and smirks. Julie reaches over under the table and brings a double dildo into view, both going the same way, but enough space in between so that two women could sit up face to face or however. So Julie sits up on the arm of the sofa and whips her pants off, then slides her pussy on to one dildo, a look of pleasure comes across her face and she now pulls Jade up who sits down on the other one. She looks in heaven and Julie pulls her top off letting he nice, firm breasts hang free as well. The two women begin to move up and down alternately to allow the other a thrust and then Julie suddenly pulls back on Jade's hair and kisses her roughly. She yanks Jade down on her back and begins to do a little more of the thrusting sending Jade back into those orgasmic moans, the view steady still and smoke blown in the way some, damn it Mack, keep the view clear! Anyways, Julie gives it to Jade some, but pulls her back and they begin to go back and forth again and both let out moans, play with each others tits, nibbling and scratching and the moans get louder and louder when Jade suddenly collapses and wraps her arms tight around Julie's neck while Julie just holds on around her waist and keeps the two going a little more, Jade gets high pitched with her moans and then lets out a blood curdling scream and really does collapse, her arms falling limp as he body does. Julie slows down and soon stops and sits up off the dildo, then lets Jade lay back to savor the moment. She slowly pulls the dildo out of her and lays it back under the table, then runs a finger up Jade's pussy and licks the juices off. Julie grabs her shirt pulling it back on, then stands up and pulls her jeans on. She plops down on the sofa and Jade is curled up some, Julie looks over and smirks, then says.

Like that huh, well wait until you see the one with a bong attached to it, now that's fun and don't just take my word for it, ask Whitney!

Julie winks and looks over at Mack saying.

What are you grinning at?

And we hear Mack answer.

I remember when you introduced Whitney to that toy!

Julie just smiles and Jade pulls her top on now, then grabs her pants slipping them on. Julie says.

So you have another to share with us you greedy bastard?!

Mack laughs and says.

Of course, and greedy, c'mon, I give the shit away!

Julie shrugs and nods in agreement, then a joint is tossed to her and its lit. Julie catches it in her hand and quickly picks it up before she gets burned, nice and big too, so it was easy to catch and she takes a big hit now, then hands it to Jade as the view fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF