sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

R/p#1

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 29, 2023, 10:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:70.133.170.253
Date Posted:05/06/2010 11:34 PMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The scene opens to a darken room with blue lights flashing throughout the room. Steve Weigel is laying on his couch in the livingroom watching a movie with a mini camera in his hand. Steve points the camera at the tv to show his dawn of the dead movie just ending. He gets up to his feet with only a towel around him and walks over to his computer. Weigel lays the mini camera down and turns on the webcam on as he sits down in his computer chair. Weigel opens his msn and starts to look to see if anyone is online.

Steve Weigel - A weird week for me in SEF.

Weigel shakes his head as he changes his msn messenger name to "open to any questions...".

Steve Weigel - Been a very long time since I been on here.

Right then as he got that out his msn flashes.

Lori - Hello Wiggles.

Steve Weigel - Long time no see Lori.

Lori - Yeah, yeah. Anyways I saw your name so I was going to ask you a few things.

Steve Weigel - Shoot!

Lori - Are you and Jayden going together now or was it just a one night fuck special?

Steve Weigel - You always had a way with words. lol.

Lori - Yeah, so anwser my question. Mr Wiggle worm!

Steve Weigel - Ok, ok! I really don't know where Jayden and me are going with this just yet.

Lori - lol. Weigel you know you like her already. You have always been a fast mover when it comes to relationships.

Steve Weigel - Haha! Don't get me wrong she is a hottie and very good in bed, but I don't know how she feels. It could of been a one night stand for her.

Lori - True! But this week you get to put your hands on Lacey. Wink, wink!

Steve Weigel - Roflmfao.. And its for her championship.

Steve clicks on his music player and plays "Jacky Don Tucker" By Toby Keith and clicks back on Lori's i m as she starts typing to him.

Lori - So what about Lacey?

Steve Weigel - I knew you were going to ask that. lol.

Lori - So?

Steve Weigel - So I already told her I was sorry and that I'm done. This week is just business. At the end of the match that championship will be around my waist.

Lori - Weiggels is growing up.

Steve Weigel - Lol. This week will not be like the rest of the weeks. Since my first lost in here I have been on a losing streak, but I will hit My Suicide and take home that championship.

Steve's cell phone goes off.

Steve Weigel - I have to go Lori. My cell phone is going off and it's a Sunday lol.

Lori - Ok. Ttyl Weiggle Worm!

Steve Weigel - Ok Bye Lori!

Steve clicks off her messenger and logs out. He puts up the phone.

Steve Weigel - Hello!

The scene fades to break.
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Re:R/p#1
Date Posted:06/06/2010 6:41 PMCopy HTML

__.xxJayden Hartley

JadeBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97

info goes here...

{It's Jayden on the other end}

Jayden:"I got some party supplies open the door."

{Steve lets her in and reveals that she's using her bluetooth headset and has her arms full of bags and some MGD in the long neck bottle.  He grabs the beer and she surveys the 'couture.'}

Jayden:"You look like you were expecting me.  {He kinda grins}  "A handicam, hmm, I don't seem to remember being scheduled for another movie but who am I to argue.  I did bring the costumes.  First, turn that bad boy over here.  {when its focused on her}  Look Amy, Steve has moved on!  Get over it!  I've moved on despite whatever the Dynasty Bitches want to claim.  I though maybe Corez and I had something, but then again he's not the type of guy for a real relationship and do you know why?  It's because of your new pet, Dusty.  {She shakes her head} "I know she tried to 'help' train me but obviously you weren't as trained as you though were you, Dusty?  Otherwise you wouldn't be kissing Lacey's ass trying to get trained by her.  You're putting it on t.v.  You talk about it and I'm doing it.  I am busting my ass to train to make something of myself.  I'm not all {gets a faux look of innocence} "Puh-lease Miss Lacey, train me!  These girls are going to eat me alive!  The men just wanna fuck me they don't want to wrestle me!  {she wipes the look off} Dusty, you suck as a trainer.  I learned more in a week with Mack than the whole time I trained with you, Dusty.  Now I am in a match with Jade and Amy.  Jade you think you got the best of me just because you won the rights to your own name?  {shakes her head} You know I don't have to fight you to win this match Jade.  I have plans for Amy.  Starting with....{she unties the summer dress she's wearing to reveal a white teddy.  She walks over and sits on Steve's lap facing him.  He holds the camera out so they are both shown on camera.  She reaches for a bag and dumps it out on the desk.  She dumps it out and its full of jumbo packs of Trojans Ectasy.} "Steve Weigel is my man now Amy, get used to it.  As for Lacey?  You don't think I know that you sent him a picture of yourself in a bikini?  I wonder what your boyfriend Orton thought of that?  You know Kidd Kraddick in the morning did a poll on what most people considered cheating.  Jenna said that most people consider sending sexy pictures to people other than your partner can be construed as cheating.  So I'd watch what you do, Lacey.  Now as far as if I'll be at ringside with Steven for his match on Extreme?  We haven't negotiated that.  However, if Jade plans on bringing that crazy off the wall boyfriend of her's well, he might not make it to his tag match with Mack.  Not like he's going to do much good.  Mack will just kick his sorry ass again.  When are you guys going to learn?  Mack's always going to own your asses!  All you're doing is just pissing him off by attacking him post match.  I mean how far has that ever got you in the past?  No where?  You even put a contract out on your brother- pretty sick but did it work? Nope!  Epic Fail!  Just like your whole career, Luke.  You'll always be second best when it comes to you and your brothers!  From what I hear even Jagger has handed you your ass on a time or two.  So I guess that would be third best?  Well just wait till the twins will kick your ass too.  You are the leftovers from the Rodgers genetic line.  Justin got the best and it just filtered its way down.  Then again you aren't even gentically a Rodgers.  Josh just felt sorry for you so he adopted you when he and his whore of an ex-wife got together.  Why don't you grow up and be at least half a man your daddy is?  He wouldn't hide behind a hit man.  He'd go and directly take care of the problem himself.  Hell, he might bring Knox & Riot's dad but he'd still go face his problems head on.  I wouldn't be surprised if Justin doesn't have a big surprised planned for you.  Then again, what would I know?  Justin and I don't speak but its the smart thing to do and if anything Justin is smart.  {she laughs and turns to Steve.}  "First round is off the camera because we have things to talk about.  If things go as planned then we will have some videos to release."

{Jayden undoes the towel as Weigel turns of the camera.}

©vindictive soul Made for ??? by Jen at DAF dont be stupid and steal... just come on by and request one instead of claiming it as your own...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF