sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

R/p#2

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 29, 2023, 10:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:70.230.190.98
Date Posted:08/06/2010 5:10 AMCopy HTML

. . W a r n i n g . .
The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

When were young we walk through life without a care in the world. How blind we are when we are young. Then when we get older we hide stuff from everybody. Until it eats us alive. We tend to cheat and steal to make us feel better as a person. I sometimes think what is there to live for, because nothing in life is what I wanted it to be.

Steve Weigel - I said that one year ago today. Looking back I would have change none of those words. But I did learn from them. I learn that I do have stuff to live for and I learn I just needed to be me more often. Do you remember back when you were a kid.
 Wanting to be a wrestler like Hulk Hogan. Dreaming of entertaining millions of fans with a single leg drop or putting the sharp shooter on like Bret "The Hitman" Hart or being Mr. Wrestlemania HBK for one night. I used to dream those dreams. But as young one's we are blind from the truth. We can't be them and we will never be them. Yeah we might grow up to be as big as them, but not them. Then we get older and for some that dream somewhat comes true. They make it into the business and start making a name for theirself. But as time goes on they start cheatting their way to the top and steal stuff from other's to push their career. Its a way of life and always not the right one for everyone. I used to be that person until one day I realize I wasn't happy anymore. I lost the love I had as a kid for this work. It became just that another job and when it was over I was happy. So I left this business and moved on in my life. Having two beautiful kids. When I came back into this business I started back doing the same ol shit just a different day. So yeah I started hating it again, but I realize that being myself is what always made me happy. Walking out to that ring and talking to the fans without a gimmick is what I truely needed to do. A fresh start and new begining.

Steve smiles as the camera points to him.

Steve Weigel - Joe Daddy and Bobby James don't see eye to eye with me anymore. I'm not what they want me to be. Joe were brother's and wasn't you the one who always told me to be myself most of all. I would have thought you'd be happy for me and what I have done in my career. But yes let me shine some light on my caeer for people who have no idea what Joe and Bobby are talking about. I think they both have lost it. I have never and will never play a vampire gimmick. I mean really Bobby James where do you get your info? Because it's all wrong. I have been a heel all my life and of the last couple weeks I have change to a face. Yeah I change my look to something I liked. I have always like country music and have always wanted to be a cowboy. So I did it and bam just like that over night... Nah it never happens that fast. It may take years before all the crowd trust me, but I'm willing to do it. So your both wrong I don't change things every two seconds. I'm not calling myself "The Real One" That would be saying I'm the only real person their is and thats a all out lie. But I will be me and I will be true to who I am. Because I'm not perfect, I'm just a man, trying to be true to who I am!

Steve looks up into the camera and smiles rubing his berd.

Steve Weigel - Now to the match at hand this week. I'm going for the TV Championship. Not the greatest of gold, but none the less still some gold that can come home to me. I think, no I know I'm ready for this match. Its now or never for me to step up and grab some gold in SEF. Now I know Lacey will give me a good challege and a good fight, but she will fall just shy of beating me this week and she will be walking out of this match as the ex champion. I'm sorry Lacey, but I can't let you win this match. It's time to get my career moving again and I plan on just that.

Steve starts walking and the camera moves around showing where he is at. People are walking around shopping and talking to each other. Weigel is looking at condoms.

Steve Weigel - See these people? They work hard everyday at what they do and sometimes it never pays off, but at the end of the night they are happy with thier lifes. At the end of the night this sunday I will be happy once I pin Lacey for the three count. Lacey you state I still want you and that I would leave Jayden for you in a heart beat. Well your wrong and if you don't believe me prove me wrong then. This match isn't about touching you its about earning that championship and becoming a better wrestler. To raise my stock. Oh everything is about money and with a championship comes the dollars. But also with that championship comes respect and respondablitys.

Weigel grabs all the boxes and packs of condoms they have and some K-Y Jelly and throws them all into the kart. Then smirks into the camera.

Steve Weigel - Never know how many you might need right?

Jayden Hartley - Wow guess where pulling all nighters again.

She smiles and kisses him gently.

Steve Weigel - I can never get enough of you sweets. Give me a second babe, I need to finish this speech to Lacey.

She smiles and nods her head in agreement and wraps her arms around him looking into the camera.

Steve Weigel - See Lacey why would I need someone like you when I have someone who truely cares for me. This match has nothing to do with me wanting to touch you, because I don't want to touch you really anymore. This match is about that championship and its time you start taking me real because I'm no push over. Who took out your man? You need to think about that because I can easly take you out too. It wouldn't be that hard, but I'm not like that. I don't even like hitting women, but I have to and when it comes down to it, it will be My Suicide that takes that pretty championship away from you and puts it around my waist. One more thing Lacey, you can take that to the bank girl!

Steve and Jayden begin to walk off.

Jayden Hartley - Whats the K-Y Jelly for hun?

Steve Weigel - Don't worry sweetheart you will be better before your match.

Weigel winks into the camera as the scene fades away.
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF