sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Jayden ppv 2

Started by Kristin Fox, September 29, 2023, 05:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:06-30-2010 1:58 PMCopy HTML

__.xxJayden Hartley
JadeBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
info goes here...
{Jayden is backstage and she's facing a camera crew}

Jayden:"Some would call two house show victories as hollow but a victory is still a victory.  It helps make my point valid when I say that I've trained hard and I'm going to make a name for myself here.  Now the ppv match that I am in is a battle royal for a shot at the International title.  Like most people, my money is on Justin leaving the ppv the champion.  Ive honestly never seen him this pissed but I can somewhat understand.  His mother was always nice to me.  His mother-in-law is still my idol.  I know I've made mistakes and I apologize for that, to everyone, especially to the Rodgers Family and their team at Damage Inc gym.  I was taken in when I had not much to offer, except a similar educational degree that Jen did.  Now I'm going to take what I've learned and put it to good use.  I..."

{she pauses, takes a deep breath, and looks past the camera.}

Justin:"You wanna make a diference?  Follow me."
©vindictive soul Made for ??? by Jen at DAF dont be stupid and steal... just come on by and request one instead of claiming it as your own...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF