sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

the Hardcore champ

Started by Kristin Fox, September 29, 2023, 05:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:06-30-2010 6:16 PMCopy HTML

__.xxJayden Hartley
JadeBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
info goes here...
{Jayden walks back into the hallway, almost bumping into Samantha.}

Jayden:"I have something to say to the dynasty divas."

{Samantha turns to the camera crew}

Samantha:"Ready?  {turns back to Jayden} "Go ahead."

{Jayden swings the hardcore title over her shoulder}

Jayden:"You know Lacey, that's a pretty belt there.  Then again, its not as nice as mine, nor do you have to defend it as often as I have too.  It's 24/7 and yeah I know what pathetic little jokes you are going to say, but then again, I have to say that in the two relationships I have had, that were relationships and as short as they were, they still paid me more attention that Orton has to you in the past couple weeks."

{Jayden pauses and wraps the belt around her waist.  Once its snapped she smiles at the camera}
y1phkpew0m5esbb5j4sgwx6oc6.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97

Jayden:"This is where the title is going to stay.  The Legacy made a lot of sense.  Wrestling Mack?  A dream that one day that I hope to accomplish, but I know that I am not ready for what the ppv has in store for the hardcore champion.  A regular match?  I would go for it.  Anytime you win a shot to step in the ring with Mack is an honor but I'm not stupid.  It's primarily the death match that I am hesistant of.  I am worried that I would screw up and one of the greatest wrestlers of our generation would be scarred or worse for the rest of his life.  I plan on keeping this title for as long as I can and if I keep it past the Friday night deadline?  Well, I will have to go into the match with Mack and do the best I can.  On the other hand, I have the option of bringing the fight to my rivals.  If Lacey wasn't so scared of messing up her pretty face then she'd be all about going for the double gold.  Then again, maybe she doesn't have the guts to back up this whole "I'm currently the dominant diva" in SEF.  {Jayden snickers} "Okay, I have smoked some of the best stuff Mack has to offer, but I've never had THOSE kinds of delusions.  Now as for Hayden?  Where are you, honey?  Didn't you see me sprawled all over your old man a couple hours ago?  Maybe he liked it so much that he for some reason made sure that you didn't see the feed of our well, it wasn't a match exactly.  He went down and I well, I was on top, and you know what happened then.  {she pats the title}  "Can you imagine?  Maybe he's not getting what he needs at home?  You've been married what?  Since you were 17?  {She chuckles}  "Sorry Lucas, I don't do that anymore.  Now, Hayden, I'm not surrounded by your arch rivals.  You know where to find me, unless your scared.  I've beaten two men, legitimately this week, and defeating Lucas with help.  I pinned your precious little pet, Dusty, and now Hayden, I'm looking for you.  Dealing with Jade?  That's secondary because she's so far up Lacey's butt it's pathetic!  {she laughs}  I may even be thrown back into the International battle royal match if someone beats me for the hardcore title before Friday.  My heart won't be in it, because really, what I want is to face you, Lacey.  I want to take the Television title off of you.  The only bonus for the International title is knowning that Hayden, Jade, and Dusty will be in that match as well.  Now that I know that Taryn isn't on the best of terms with them, it grants me some peace of mind that the three of you won't team up againist me to try to put me out before I get to Lacey."

Samantha:"Are you joining Tarnished Legacy?"

{Jayden raised an eyebrow}

Jayden:"You have to be family to be apart of the Tarnished Legacy."

Samantha:"Really?"

Jayden:"Yes.  Taryn and Drew are brother and sister.  They are Ash and Justin's aunt and uncle since Ash is married to Justin's cousin."

Samantha:"Drew is cute though."

{Jayden lets out a weary sigh}

Jayden:"I guess so, but that time of my life has past.  I've put so much time trying to be a lover or a girlfriend that after college I do not think I've accomplished much...especially here in SEF....{she pets the title and then looks up} until now and I have to prove that I deserve this title.  Now, I am going to go find myself some trouble to get into." 
©vindictive soul Made for ??? by Jen at DAF dont be stupid and steal... just come on by and request one instead of claiming it as your own...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF