sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Dusty Extreme 186 promo 1

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 07:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:02/10/2010 4:04 PMCopy HTML

obannons.jpg Knox & Dusty picture by pegasusfeds10

..::ROLEPLAY TITLE::..
..::Dusty Extreme 186 promo 1::..
..::PEOPLE USED::..
..::Dusty and Knox::..
..::PEOPLE MENTIONED::..
..::Dusty, Knox, Lacey, Justin etc, etc::..
..::NEXT MATCH::..
..::Dynasty Divas/Orton/Knox vs Legacy
..::OOC::..
..::OMG Dusty makes a post on Saturday night!

{Dusty looks over the call sheet and heaves a big sigh.  We hear a weight clank and we turn in that direction to find her husband Knox in the midst of a workout.}
Knox:"What?"
Dusty:"Despite our dominance we are once again given shit matches.  I have to wrestle Gracie again for the billionth time and you got that nobody who claims he's somehow related to Jericho."
Knox:"This is how we show people how dominant we are by destroying nobodies.  Besides, it gives us a night off to make sure there isn't any bullshit double crossing on Chris and Lacey.  Camaro's formed this huge posse and you know his pussy crew is going to run out to the ring and cut Chris down as he's about to strike.  Then there is that sneaky bitch who has seen one to many soap operas."
{Dusty rolls her eyes}
Dusty:"I swear Christine Smith has to be the only person that I hate more than Gracie and Maegan combined!  At least Lacey gets a slight challenge with a handicap match it'll take her longer than two seconds to finish her opponents this week.  {She laughs and Knox gives a wry smirk} "She may actually break a sweat on this one, but I doubt it."
Knox:"Well at least her opponents present some difficulty, the chance to break up the monotony at least.  This Jericho kid or whatever he wants to call himself is so pathetic that I actually feel sorry for him, almost.  Not much of a match to start the momentum going the way I want, but  win is a win nevertheless.  I'm surprised that no one hasn't started running their mouths already."
Dusty:"I'm not, {she tosses her hair over her shoulder} "our opponents anyway are preoccupied with other things.  They are here for some face time but they don't care about the big picture.  It makes it so much easier for us to control SEF.  Lacey and I are already champions.  It's time that you and Chris brought home more gold.  I'm sure Chris has a plan to make an impact on the world title division and now that there is a new television champion, it's time for you to strike while he's vulnerable, basking in the afterglow on his fluke victory."
{Knox smirks}
Knox:"I like the way you think, babe."
Dusty:"Its why you married me."
Knox:"One of the reasons."
{Fade}
TBC by Lacey or Orton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Knox and Dusty O'Bannon* Roleplay))

Layout 2003 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF