sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Knox

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 08:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:06/10/2010 8:01 PMCopy HTML

obannons.jpg Knox & Dusty picture by pegasusfeds10

..::ROLEPLAY TITLE::..
..::Knox::..
..::PEOPLE USED::..
..::Dusty and Knox::..
..::PEOPLE MENTIONED::..
..::Dusty, Knox, Lacey, Justin etc, etc::..
..::NEXT MATCH::..
..::Dynasty Divas/Orton/Knox vs Legacy
..::OOC::..
..::Sorry everyone!::..

{Knox is hitting a heavy bag when he hears a noise behind him.  He turns to see Greg Boone leading in a camera crew.  He stops, catches the bag, and starts talking}
Knox:"I wonder if you are here because I have to face some jackoff claiming to be related to one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step into the ring or if you are here because the quote unquote savior of the Fox Family has left the Far East to return home to 'save' his family from the regular beatings that Chris, The Dynasty Divas, and myself have been giving them every week since we dumped the dead weight that was dragging us down.  Now I may not have the best record but I leave a lasting impression in the mind of everyone that I step in the ring with.  Then again, there is also the fear that maybe one of these days I'll have you down and Chris will come in, punt them in the head, and they realize that they'll never be the same again.  They face the possibility that they could never wrestle again.  Either of these reasons is a fear that people will have to learn to deal with because he is back for good.  {he finally turns around to face the camera.  He is wearing black shorts and a black Punisher t-shirt with the sleeves cut off} "Either way, like a book I had to listen to my wife comment on, 'I don't Sweat the Small stuff.' "People running away or fronting false bravado that the four of us are a team, a team that is dominant and seperate from any and all other factions currently existing in SEF.  Now with this Shane whatever he wants to call himself guy, I won't need any help.  He's really pathetic.  Acting like he didn't want people to know that he's claiming he's related to a legend when he freaked out that they had a fight before they left the house or some shit like that.  {he smirks.} I know.  I am not out trying for some kind of record begging for face time, running my mouth like I don't have anything better to do with my time than to try to curry favor with all of those worthless fans, {he continues to smirk and points to his ear} I listen.  I let those that are so full of shit that they are constantly letting it spew out uninhibited run their mouth until it hangs them.  So it might be knew to Maegan who has her head so far away from the business that you could tell her the sky was blue and she'd look at you surprised and asked 'what the fuck?' The fans and the guys in the back who kiss their ass and bow and scrape to Maegan and Justin.....they don't know them.  The one that could possibly even come close to giving Chris a slight challenge and he gave it up.  {shakes his head}  One selfless act in the midst of a family of mindless selfish assholes.  The people that the fans simper over.  Interesting.  Much more interesting than a guy who has nothing better to do than to come in here pretending to be a wrestler and even better than that, he pretends that he is the brother to a legend.  Didn't we already try something like that?  Lucas had someone who he and Hayden conditioned to be Jade, Bret Hart's oldest daughter.  She was so convincing that she fooled people who actually grew up with the real Jade Hart.  I mean the real biological child of The Excellence of Execution, Bret "Hitman" Hart.  {he shrugs} It doesn't take long to figure out a fake.  {he crosses his arms over his chest} You know, when I get into the ring with Shane tonight and I destroy him, then that will prove that while anyone with a couple hundred dollars can buy a name, that talent, real talent is like respect.  It must be earned."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
..::Disclaimer::..
((This has been an official *Knox and Dusty O'Bannon* Roleplay))

Layout 2003 Kristen Cooper and Illusion's Prison Designs ((ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF