sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Opportunity Knocks And I'm Answering With An Asskicking

Started by Da Gangstas, October 02, 2023, 08:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.29.226
Date Posted:16/10/2010 9:33 AMCopy HTML

Standing in back of the Alliant Energy Center is hardcore Haz who is on top the good of a big rig facing a crowd of hardcore fans gathered around for an autograph session held today, man, SEF hosts a lot of those! Anyways, Haz holds the usual cane in his left hand and a cooler of beer sits on the roof of the cab. He drinks one beer down, then tosses out the can, grabs a new one and drinks it up smashing that can to his head and tosses it away. He then shouts out.
EVERYONE READY FOR TRUE EXTREME TOMORROW NIGHT WHEN I BUST SOME FUCKING HEADS OPEN WIDE?!?!?!
A huge roar of cheers and Haz smirks, grabs another beer slamming it down, crushes the can to his head, a small trickle of blood rolling down and he tosses the can out to the fans. He grabs a few beers tossing full ones to anyone lucky enough to catch them, then raises his cane in the air bringing down the noise some to say.
Yea, tomorrow fucking night it's the Ultimate fucking Sandman Fan getting a shot he truly fucking deserves, a shot to go on and headline pay per view for the World Title. Now let me ask all of you crazy bastards, do ya think I'd represent you just fine or what?
And they all yell.
WHAT......HELL YEA!
Haz grinning says.
This Jason Price bitch likes to brag and boast about how he can make anyone tap, all hyped up on his own ass way too damn much, sorta like Justin Rodgers, though at least he's toned that shit down a bit. Then ya got Chris Orton, the man who been to this dance before, but never against these men he has to face, never against this hardcore son of a bitch staring down into his and all their beady fucking eyes!
He grabs a beer and the crowd cheers loud. Haz slams it down and crushes it to his head, then throws the empty out and says.
Tomorrow night I am walking into this fucking arena, maybe stumbling, drunk, sober, don't matter, I'll whip your ass like its never been whipped before. I don't care if you've held every title in this company or if you're a rookie, your ass is getting caned to hell and back!
Loud cheers from the crowd and Haz pauses letting them get it out, snarls with a smirk and says.
That World Title has a long lineage to it, lot of greats have held it and a lot of them before ever winning it were not so great. I will etch my fucking name into that title history, Hardcore Haz is gonna show up to beat some ass and make an impact, kinda like I always do, so lets drink up!
He throws his cane out into the crowd, then grabs several beers tossing them out, grabs the rest tossing all but two out and cracks them open. He drinks them down one by one, then slams them both to his head and jumps out off the truck getting caught by the fans. They let him down to his feet and Haz is slapping hands, getting hugged, the fans going nuts and we can see some security trying to get in there and protect Haz, like he wants it, but their doing a job their paid to do. The crowd keeps cheering loud and our job is over for now, so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF