sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Justin's promo 3

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 10:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:24/10/2010 7:17 PMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

[x]

inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]
Justin20Rodgers20Banner.jpg picture by pegasusfeds10
|| Roleplay ;;;;Heading ;;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ Tarnished Legacy/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;;Song ;;;;~Homies by ICP|| MComments ~ I hope notepad didn't fuck up my formatting.) ||
{Justin is walking back towards his locker room when he is stopped by Samantha}

Samantha:"Did you happen to hear what Rick Reynolds had to say?"

Justin:"Of course I did.  He made sure the whole world heard it.  Yes, in 2007, when I first showed up Viper did want me in his stable.  I thought about it, but then I decided that I wasn't going to turn my back on my family.  I still haven't.  I'm not going to stab them in back and I'm not joining any faction that believes force and bullying is more important than busting your ass and earning or failing on your own.  Sure, I admit I fucked up.  I could have watched the replay on Sports Center or called the hightlights from NFL Mobile.  If I was the kind of jerk that Reynolds wanted me to be, I could have kicked the ass of yet another younger sister's boyfriend for a perceived wrong doing againist me.  Then, I would have learned nothing.  I would have been the same person that I was when I walked in here like a blind stupid rookie who thought SEF owed me the world because I had grown up with it.  You know, you do have the experience that I lack but at least I'm not blowing smoke up everyone's ass claiming that I know I am going to win because I have a whole bunch of people who are willing to interfere so I don't have to prove anything anymore.  I'm just me, Rick.  After the pay per view tonight Rick, maybe you do kick my ass or maybe Price makes good on his promise and makes me tap out.  That will be my failure, but its for damn sure that I'm not going to sell out."  
quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF