sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Oktober

Started by Kristin Fox, October 02, 2023, 10:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:26/10/2010 4:54 PMCopy HTML

[x]

inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]
|| Roleplay ;;;;Heading ;;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ Tarnished Legacy/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;;Song ;;;;~none yet|| MComments ~ Chaotic is well chaotic
{We open in the foyer of the Omni Royal upscale hotel in New Orleans, the night before Wildside.  Jessica O'Bannon walks over to the desk}

Jessica O'Bannon:"I need Oktober Summers, please."

Desk Clerk:"The house phone on your left, ma'am."

Jessica O'Bannon:"Hey, Oktober.  My name is Jessica O'Bannon.  I manage Chaotic.  I see that that chick Fay that you were teaming with got scared off by my cousin's wife.  I was wondering if you would like to come downstairs and discuss a possible surprise for everyone.  {She smiles}  "Oh and my brother is very single...and technically so is Lance, although I'm playing with him right now."
quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Re:Oktober
Date Posted:26/10/2010 5:06 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Oktober got the message and she returned the call and set up a little meeting at the hotel bar she she cleaned up after just getting a workout in and she went down to the bar where Jessica was waiting for her. Oktober was still realling a bit after her tag partner bailed on her but she wasent about to slow down and she sure as hell wasent going to let that keep her down. Oktober sat at Jessica's table and smiled as she started to talk.

Oktober: Hey girl I got your message and well yeah my partner split but thats not going to keep me down because I came here to win and I was doing just fine on my own before that girl came around! Anyways you said something about working with you guys and something about a guy being single lol! I guess I might have time for the right man but one thing is for sure and thats I am ready to kick ass so what do you have in mind Jessica?

This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:26/10/2010 7:03 PMCopy HTML

[x]

inappropriate for some younger viewers. If you are not offended by sexual situations, acts of extreme violence, and a lot of swearing, then keep reading. If you are easily offended, simply click the little
[x] on the top right corner of your screen. You have been warned!

[x]

|| Roleplay ;;;;Heading ;;;;~ You Clicked It || People ;;;;Featured ~ Read and See || Allies/Hit List ~ Tarnished Legacy/almost Everyone Else || Word ;Count ;;;;~ didnt count|| Post ;;;;Song ;;;;~none yet|| MComments ~ Chaotic is well chaotic

{Jessica smiles}

Jessica:"Well, first off.  {she reaches down and pulls out a small photo album} "Let me show you what my brother looks like.  {she flips to a photo.}  This is what I think he's going to use for his bio.  {She laughs, but then gets serious} I guess you can tell that I'm adopted.  I'm being serious.  Our dad grew up on the streets of Dallas with his cousins, Lance's dad, and Justin Rodgers' dad.  Maybe a couple of other people.  Who knows.  Then, {she smirks} He married this British Canadian chick who taught him about the finer things in life and now, {she gestures toward her Gucci bag and Vera Wang black dress} everything is 100% about appearances.  {she rolls her eyes} Andrea is up Justin's mom's ass doing all her bitch work.  Anyway, enough about b.s.  My brother and I trained in Houston with Hernadez and Homicide.  Lance with Rodney Mack and Jazz in New Orleans.  I think the four of us could kick a lot of ass."

quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:27/10/2010 5:41 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Oktober and Jessica had a nice long talk as the two seemed to be on the same page but Oktober was trying to watch her ass after since her partner bailed. Oktober made sure she wasent getting fucked over here and so far things were right on with this girl so it seemed that Oktober was going to fit in just fine in SEF. The two kept talking as Oktober spoke her mind and she got right to the point of how she wanted things to be with them.

Oktober: Hey,girl that sounds really good and all but I want you to know that I dont trust just anyone so I hope trusting you isnt going to be a bad thing! I am here to kick ass and well I lost one partner due to dumb ass BS! I am here to win and to rock this fed so I hope we can work well togather! I will have your back if you will watch mine! So with that said when you hooking me up with that hottie!

This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF