sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Lets Get Extreme

Started by Oktober Summers, October 02, 2023, 11:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oktober Summers

skcwmadalynaroberts                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/08/2010 4:58 PM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:31/10/2010 4:57 AMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Oktober Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Oktober was very happy as she found a hoome and a new partner pretty fast and now she was about to face a girl with a pretty big name in SEF and that was just what Oktober needed to get over in this place and to do that she needed to get a big win and Dusty was a huge win in her eyes as she had been around the block so she had to be focushed and she had to be on her game if she was going to beat this girl! Oktober smiled as she headed to the ring as she was given a little time to cut a promo so her music hit and she made her way to the ring as the fans went nuts and Oktober showed the fans what they wanted to see and that was a little bit of what she had so the fans got a hell of a treat instead of some lame candy! Oktober called for a mic as the fans got a great veiw and she was not wearing much as it was a holiday and no costume was better then seeing Oktober wearing not much when it came to clothes so the fans were in for a good match.

Oktober: So you guys came to see a match did ya! Well you guys are in luck because tonight I am facing a girl that has rocked this fed and well we dont see eye to eye but I respect what she does in this ring but I know im better then Dusty so tonight im not only going to please you fans with what im wearing but im going to please you by betting an over rated bitch! I am so going to get Extreme all over her ass! Dusty I might respect you but you do talk a lot of shit for not being a champion! Oh I might be new but im not new to wrestling in this ring! This is a new fed for me but its not my first rodeo!

I plan on beatng you so bad that your not even going to want to go to any halloween partys because lets face it after I get done with you your going to scare everyone away after the beating im going to hand out to you! Dusty you and your partner have kicked some ass but now that I have a real partner your guys days as king shit are over! This night is about provung whos better and moving on for a shot at the IC title. Now for me this is a shot to not only move on but to knock you down a knotch! Dusty you may scare the rest of the girls here but your going to find out first hand that this girl doesnt fear anyone and that your nothing but another victum waiting to be beat down! Now I know your going to come out here and grab a mic and bore us to death with how great you are but save us the facts because we all know your only getting off your back from 4th street! So dust off your ass and come face a real diva thats not afraid to get down and dirty! You think your the best that the SEF has to offer! Well girl come on down and prove to me that your better because I think I am way better then you will ever be honey!

Oktober smiles and smirks as she is ready for war and she tosses the mic to the mat and she is ready for a brawl!
This Layout Was Made For Oktober Summers by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF