sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Jessica vs Grace

Started by Kristin Fox, October 03, 2023, 08:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Obannon                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:204
  • Register:06/05/2010 2:57 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:01/11/2010 8:01 PMCopy HTML

//Warning\\
The Roleplay of Madison Rayne that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

. . {Jessica rolls her eyes as she watches all of the reactions from the kindred.  She looks over as Oktober, in Jake's lap starts laughing}

Jessica:"This really is closure.  Oh, yeah, send our Daddy after us like we're still children.  {shakes her head}  Like he's going to do anything.  We are adults fully aware of our actions.  I especially loved the look on your faces when you found out that I wasn't the mastermind only the person who made sure it was carried out.  Although, I have to say I was a little surprised to find out what a naughty girl Gabby was.  I really thought she'd be the prude you are Gracie.  What are you about to be 21 and you just now lost your virginity?  How pathetically goody, goody!  You guys really disgust me.  Now, I don't know if Lacey is interested in joining the Dangerous Corporation and I know that Dusty won't join without her and Lacey won't join with out Orton.  The fact is that we have brought you to your knees.  We have found the kryptonite for your little fake ass Superman wannabes.  We took something precious from Justin and Gracie that are going to hinder the two of you from performing on Wildside.  I'd say Justin, grief makes you unable to perform at all, but, {she licks her lips at the camera} I know that grief doesn't hurt your performance at all.  It aides your endurance, doesn't it?  It bothers you and it bothers Katana more.  You think the tormenting of Katana was Lucas' idea?  {she rolls her eyes} "Nope!  From the very begining, Carly and I have been talking about how we hate you people.  Lance is just some collateral damage.  To bad.  He really was a pretty face and a warm body.  So yea, dear sweet innocent Gabby, despite his denials he's made his way through a lot of beds.  Some of the same beds that your older brother has been in.  I know just how sick that makes you that he used you, like so many others.  At least, I knew what I was getting into."

Jake:"Oh please, like your not some nympho bitch.  If you weren't you wouldn't want to compare notes with me."

{Jessica laughs}

Jessica:"Yeah well, you have had some really hot women."  {Jake looks smug}  "Anyway, Maegan, you see the three of us are pretty content with each other but no, don't be disgusting.  We are NOT sharing Oktober.  I mean Jake is still technically my brother.  So you think you are going to hurt Oktober?  There is no way in hell we are going to let that happen.  Are we?"

{she turns to Jake and Oktober}

Jake:"Matt and Justin are so full of themselves.  Knox and I will deal with them when we have too, but tonight, I don't have too.  So turn the damn camera off so you don't kill the battery.  I have a feeling I may need the camera later."
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Madison Rayne by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
aka
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF