sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Talking To Brandy

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 03, 2023, 08:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:66.191.161.175
Date Posted:02/11/2010 5:10 PMCopy HTML

When the show comes on the air it shows Brandy walking inside the locker room, and Shane smiles. She shuts the door behind her, and goes over where he is. She sits down by him,, and gives him a kiss. They look at each other, and get talking.

Brandy Gibson

Why can't you get the hate out of your system Shane?

Shane Jericho

Cause I just can't, and I haven't been able to get a win around here. Cody did get two wins, and now it is eating me inside. I want to win a match here, but I don't know why I can't seem to be able to do something that proves to everyone that I am gonna get somewhere. Every time I end up losing, and the hate keeps on growing.

Brandy Gibson

I know you want to win, but your gonna have to do better then you have been. You can do this, and prove all of them wrong. Your in the SEF IC Championship Tournament, and in your first match your facing Nikky Venom. You can beat him, but you are gonna have do it without letting the hate take over. I love you, and I can't wait to become your wife. The planning is almost done, and right now you have to go into this match focused.

Shane Jericho

I love you 2 Brandy, and your right as I can't wait to become your husband. Nikky you think I don't know that, but I can't help but feel this way. I mean Cody won two matches, and now I want to win one. I am not gonna give up, and I will win a match I am sure of it. You will see a side to me that no one has never seen before, and you will wish you wasn't facing me cause I am on a verge. This time I am focused, and you will go down cause I am very determined to do something that I just couldn't been able to do so get ready cause there is a thunder storm that is gonna tear through this match as there is no telling what I might to do you cause I won't be held responisble for my actions.

Shane laughs evily, and Brandy don't know what is getting into him as the show fades to black.

TBC: No One

End of role play

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF