sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The tag champs speak

Started by Kristin Fox, October 03, 2023, 09:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:03/11/2010 5:11 PMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

Roleplay Title
People Featured
FFE W/L/D
Next Match
Accomplishments
OOC Comment
The Tag CHamps Speak
The Fighting Foxes
1/1/0
Free 4All/Grace vs Jessica
The Foxes are multiple time champions in various feds
Wildside
..x.{{Maegan & Grace are standing in airbrushed red and black ring gear.  On the back of the jackets it says Kindred and the Foxes, on the legs of the windsuits it says Fighting & Foxes, one word down each leg.  On the front left breast they have their first names.  The shirts are open to show their SEF t-shirts Fighting Foxes "the Violent Vixens."  They also have their FFE tag titles snapped around their waists.  Neither of them are looking very happy.  The tears that Gracie shed when her little sister was taken has been replaced fury, a fury that turns her normally sapphire blue eyes, ice cold.  Maegan is also angry, but she looks slightly more controlled.}}

Maegan:"Lacey, it surprises me that you are being quiet. You are usually so smug when you return from being quiet for a few days.  Yet, its Wednesday and we are here in Lafayette, LA in the Cajundome a few hours away from the start of the second edition on Wildside.  Yet, no Lacey.  I wonder why that is?  I know that you are not afraid.  Especially when you survived a Hell in a Cell without help and defeated me.  So since I know you think I'm your personally whipping bitch.  {she snickers} Yet, where are you?  Oktober & Jessica are being more of a pain in the ass than you and Dusty are lately."

Gracie:"I'll take care of Jessica."

{Maegan casts a glance at Gracie.}

Maegan:"There are more than enough of us to handle Jessica and Oktober inconsequental asses.  They want our tag titles anyway.  They want to be up the DC's ass anyway.  So much so that they put someone that they claimed was one of their own into Methodist Hospital in Dallas.  Maybe we should have seen the signs that something was going on with Gabby & Lance but we thought that it was nothing more than a crush.  He was Jagger's best friend anyway so we thought he was a little to old for someone who was friend's with his little sister."

Gracie:"Something I should have seen.  It's one of the handful of things she didn't tell me.  Then again my mom was 16 when she had Justin and Josh was in his early twenties.  It's a mistake I plan to rectify tonight and if your little agent skank decides to get involved.  Well, there are three members of the Fighting Foxes and even more Violent Vixens.  We take care of our own.  Tonight would be no different and if your dumb ass brother decides to interfere?  Pick your poison, baby, cuz I have two brothers who are more than prepared to tear you limb from limb."

{Rage comes up behind them dressed in the black and blue Kindred gear}

Rage:"If I give them a chance.  I'll be at ringside for your match tonight, babe.  Lance was my friend too.  I can't stand to see him laid up in the hospital like that.  The damage you pricks did to him could ruin his life.  That ruptured ear drum could never heal, which means the leave of absence he took from DPS could become permanent.  You can't be a cop if you don't have all of your senses working."

Maegan:"New Bitches, you thought the war you watched between the Dynasty Divas and the Fighting Foxes is nothing compared to the hell we are about to bring to your door.  You did something unforgiveable when you put your hands on someone who has yet to learn how to defend herself properly.  Mack is right, we should let the girls grow up, but this.  This is different."

Grace:"You are trying to brainwash my baby sister into whoring herself out to the DC just so the two of you could make a name for yourselves, the easy way.  Then again, if it was just you flopping on your back, Jessica, and spreading your legs, well, hell, they require blood tests to work for the FFE so whatever your skanky ass is spreading around can probably be cured with antibiotics."   
x..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Layout was created as a freebie by MajikNinja//ENJOY

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF