sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Grace

Started by Kristin Fox, October 04, 2023, 06:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:11-17-2010 9:38 PMCopy HTML

Share to: Facebook Twitter Myspace

For those of you who have weak stomaches or are offended easily, I advise you to not read any further! We have to remember here that roleplaying is all in fun and if you're offended that easily then maybe you shouldn't be roleplaying at all! This is your first and only warning!
|| The Divine Diva|| {{Gracie Amanda "Fox"Payne}} || The Divine Diva||

{{{Gracie is backstage rubbing down Rage's shoulders, trying to work the tension out from the funeral and the shit that The Clan O'Bannon threw at him.  She's dressed in pink and black gear with sexy black boots.  Her half of the Wildside Tag titles is hanging over the locker room door, catching the light, and making it shine.  She gets a txt and then looks up as the camera crew comes in.}}}

Grace:"Hey, I know I'm working Wildside tonight, but I asked you guys here first so I could talk about Extreme.  I am in a four way match for a shot at the International Title currently held by SEF's only true queen, Julie.  Facing Julie is a great honor and she is on my list of dream opponents.  In fact, the only person that I'd rather face is Whitney Marrett.  I've never faced a legend before, something that I defintely envy my cousin, Maegan for.  She's wrestled Whitney, Tina Ferrari, and my mom.  While my mom is a legend in my eyes she is in no way in the league of Whit, Julie, or Tina.  So even though Camaro is an ally of mine and dating a close friend of mine, I will have to beat him, Matlock, and Joe Dumar.  I get the chance to be a double champion and to do that I have to dethrone a queen.  Not an easy task, I know, but a shot againist Julie for the International Title is a chance at being a double champion and the chance to fulfill a dream.  I'm not stupid.  I know that defeating Julie is going to not be because I'm anywhere in her league, it will be because I got lucky.  {she pauses, frowns} No, it could be because those jerks in DC get involved.  {she shakes her head} I won't take the title that way, even if they interfere and give me a win.  They will not ruin one of my dream matches!  I want to succeed or fail againist Julie based on what I know and not because of some assholes who hate both of us!"

Envy is Ignorance...Imitation is Suicide. Now stealing on the other hand is illegal, do so don't do it. If you want a layout from Self Centered order one from her at Faceless Designs.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF