sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Gangsta Paradise {3/28/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 02, 2014, 02:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 28th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Lose Yoursef by Eminem comes playing out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. But no words are there, just the music because next, Eminem walks out with a mic in hand singing to the music.

Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
Yo, his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin', how everybody's jokin' now
The clock's run out, time's up, over bl-oww!
Snap back to reality, Oh! There goes gravity,
Oh!, there goes rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy
No, he won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, but he's broke
He's so stacked that he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo
This whole rhapsody
Better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime you better

His soul's escaping through this hole that is gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a new world order
A normal life is borin', but superstardom's close to post mortem,
It only grows harder, only grows hotter
He blows us all over, these ho's is all on him,
Coast to coast shows, he's know as the globetrotter
Lonely roads, God only knows
He's grown farther from home, he's no father
He goes home and barely knows his own daughter
But hold your nose 'cause here goes the cold water
These ho's don't want him no mo', he's cold product
They moved on to the next schmo who flows
He nose dove and sold nada
So the soap opera is told and unfolds
I suppose it's old partner, but the beat goes on...

Da da dum da dum da da

You own it, you better never let it go (go)
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, you better
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo, you better

No more games, I'm-a change what you call rage,
Tear this motherfuckin' roof off like 2 dogs caged
I was playin, in the beginning, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhymin' and stepwritin' the next cypher
Best believe somebody's payin' the pied piper
All the pain inside amplified by the
Fact that I can't get by with my 9 to 5 and I can't provide the right type of life for my family
'Cause man, these godamn food stamps don't buy diapers
And it's no movie, there's no Mikai Pheiffer, this is my life
And these times are so hard and it's getting even harder
Tryin to feed and water my seed, plus
Teeter-totter caught up between bein' a father and a prima donna
Baby mama drama's screamin' on and
Too much for me to wanna
Stay in one spot, another day of monotony
Has gotten me to the point I'm like a snail
I've got to formulate a plot or end up in jail or shot
Success is my only motherfuckin' option, failure's not
Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go, it's my shot
Feet fail me not, this may be the only opportunity that I got

This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

You can do anything you set your mind to, man

After those closing words to the song, Eminem raises up his hands as the crowd goes nuts, then he makes his way backstage. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the legendary wrestler known as Daddy Mack, the one and only. Next to him is the ol' voice of ECW Joey Styles. Together they will call tonights show.

Mack: Yee haw muthafuckas, here we be back up in my hometown of the D, Detroit Michigan!

Styles: Settle down Mack. It isn't that great, I almost got mugged here the othere day, damn sity freaks.

Mack: Freaks? Man, whatever. Lets get down to it, the tournament, the long ass fucking series of matches to name the first Heavyweight Champion of DOGG.

Styles: That is going to be good. Lot of great talent in the tournament, but my pick overall would have to Ares. Ever since he came into DOGG he has been on fire, though his first loss was last Wednesday, he has 3 wins under his belt.

Mack: I admit it, Ares is good, but Jackal pinned him and is in the tournament as well. Strife i no fucking slouch either, Velzian can go as well. This Dante kid is weird, but effective. He lost his debut, but was never pinned. DeeJay in the same boat, not as weird, but pretty damn good. Matlock, crazy ass, reminds me of, well me in a way, top pick, but hard to say. PaYne ain't too bad either.

Styles: You make some valid points for once, but all in all, this tournament should be a great one.

Mack: Also that contenders match for the Heavyweight Title should be good. Gato and Tommy 2 Cool faced each other in their debut, so things could get ugly here, especially since its hardcore rules, especially since its hardcore rules and BulletProof is involved.

Styles: Yea, that cage match between Cassie and Julie may get ugly too. We saw what Cassie and Whitney did, seems as though this one could be as bad, maybe worse.

Mack: Maybe, don't know though, that one was good. That free for all match is gonna be something. Six women in one ring, its elimination and only one stands with the title at the end.

Styles: Good match, some good athletic women. This tournament, as it should will take the show, the talent is great and the matches are as well.

Mack: Oh yea, hardcore, tables, dumpsters, straps, steel cells, ladders, and the grandaddy, my creation, the DOGG Fight. Sixty minutes inside a Hell in a Cell with any weapon you can get your hands on. Some are laid out ahead of time, but more awaits under the ring. Most falls in an hour wins, who will be the new Champ?

Hardcore Match
First Round Match For Heavyweight Title Tournament
PaYne vs. Strife

You Know Your Right by Nirvana hits and the first man out to the ring for the first match is PaYne who looks calm, yet focused as he rolls in the ring after throwing in some weapons. Soon after, Tired by Moonspell hits and Strife comes walking out looking intense as ever and soon steps into the ring. The bell rings and the two men lock up, Strife overpowering PaYne and sending him back to a corner. Strife then charges PaYne with a clothesline, but PaYne sidesteps him and drop toeholds Strife into the bottom turnbuckle. PaYne then stands up, grabs a singapore cane and nails Strife in the head and kicks Strife in the back of the head, lifts him up and nails an evenflow ddt, then goes for a quick pin.....1.....2......kickout! PaYne seems a bit uneasy at that, but just nails a few punches to Strife, then picks him up, walks him to the corner and props him up top. PaYne then climbs up and looks for a superplex, but Strife blocks him, nails some punches to the gut and shoves PaYne down to the mat. He steadies himself and once PaYne is up, Strife jumps off nailing a flying clothesline on PaYne. Strife grabs a trash can and bashes PaYne over the head, then lifts up PaYne and drops him in a ddt on to the same trash can. He stands up and comes off the ropes with an elbow drop, then goes for a pin....1.....2.....kickout! Strife picks up PaYne and whips him into the ropes, catches him and nails a spinebuster. He then climbs up top and looks for Crashing Skies, nearly hits it, but PaYne rolls out of the way. PaYne then gets up and lifts up Strife, nails a suplex, then goes up top and hits a moonsault, pins.....1.....2......kickout! PaYne seems a lil more uneasy and a tad frustrated, so he picks up a trash can lid and slams Strife in the head. He then picks up Strife and whips him into the ropes, tries a clothesline, but misses. Strife has ducked it, comes off the ropes and gets caught in a waistlock, but reverses behind PaYne and hits a german suplex, keeps a hold, and hits two more in a row. Strife then looks around to the crowd to see them cheering as PaYne lay out on the mat. Strife picks up PaYne and nails the Agony Crush on to a stop sign, then pins........1.........2.........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Strife!

Tired by Moonspell hits as Strife raises his hands in the air, poses for the crowd who cheer him, then heads to the back.

Mack: Hell yea, that was a great showing by both men and Strife did it, he advances.

Styles: Yea, nice match, but I feel PaYne should have won. I think Strife cheated at one point.

Leather Strap Match
Andrew Velzian vs. Matt Matlock

Enter Sandman by Metallica hits and Velzian comes walking looking pumped and focused. Then Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits and Matt makes his way out looking focused, but a slight bit cocky as well, as always. The two are in the ring and are soon strapped together, then the match begins. Velzian and Matt are toe to toe, then they begin throwing punches like crazy. Matt gains the edge and sends Velzian reeling into a corner, then whips hima cross the ring and looks for a clothesline, but Velzian slides between his legs and pulls on the strap tripping Matt. Velzian then doubles over the strap and whips Matt a bit, lifts him up and nails a suplex. Velzian goes up top and looks for a moonsault once Matt is up, but Matt yanks on the rope and brings Velzian down to the mat on his back. Matt runs the ropes and drops an elbow, then stands up, lifts up Velzian and nails a brainbuster on him and pins.......1........2..........kickout! Matt seems mad, but just picks up Velzian and whips him into the ropes, nails a samoan drop, then comes off the ropes with a spiral guillotine leg drop, but misses when Velzian rolls away. Velzian stands up, runs off the ropes and dropkicks Matt in the head, then lifts him up and backs Matt into a corner, props him up and climbs up. Velzian punches Matt a bit then jumps up and brings Matt does with a hurricanrana off the top rope. Velzian then exits the ring and gets a chair, barely having enough strap to do so, but does and climbs back in. The ref tells him to get it out, but really can't do anything, so Velzian whacks Matt over the head, then positions Matt just right and climbs up top with the chair. Velzian raises up the chair signaling Darkness Falls, but as he looks to land, Matt manages to roll away and Velzian lans on the chair himself. Matt then grabs the strap and whips Velzian in the face, picks up the chair and smacks him over the head and across the back, then lays it down. He lifts up Velzian and nails the Matlock Go Round on the chair, then pins........1.......2.......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Matt Matlock!

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits as Matt raises up his hands in victory while the crowd boo him.

Mack: Man, aanother good match. Matt picked up a good win over Velzian who by no means is a slouch. Both pulled it out tonight, but Matt got the better end.

Styles: Yes he did and come later on, he will win again, then again and be our new Heavyweight Champion.

Tables Match
Ares w/Carrie Hilton vs. Regulas Dante

Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie comes blasting over the pa and Ares swaggers his way to the ring with Carrie following and staying at ringside. Then Sober by Tool hits and Dante makes his way out looking to the ring with a sick smile on his face. He soon steps in and does his thing, then the match starts. Ares immediately charges Dante and forces him into a corner, then lets some punches fly, stomps him to the mat, and kicks him hard in the head. Ares lifts up Dante and whips him into the ropes, looks for a knee lift, but Dante stops short of him and nails a hard uppercut on Ares, then takes him down with a diving clothesline. Dante stands up, lifts Ares to his feet and drops in a hard ddt. Dante then goes up top and leaps off nailing a shooting star press! Dante begins to pound on Ares with fists, then picks him up and whips him into the ropes, looks for a clothesline, but Ares ducks it and comes flying off the other ropes with a lou thesz press. Ares hammers Dante with some punches, then stands up and comes off the ropes dropping an elbow. Dante rolls to the ropes and tries pulling himself up. Ares distracts the ref and Carrie grabs Dante's head and nails him with an elbow as hard as she can. Ares then picks up Dante and gives him a piledriver, rolls outside and slides in a table, sets it up, and then picks up Dante. Ares whips him into the ropes and looks for a spinebuster through the table, but Dante swings around more and plants Ares with a tornado ddt. Dante then goes up top and looks for something, but Ares is up and punches him, climbs up top and drops Dante with a superplex. Ares then gets up and climbs back up top, leaps off with a headbutt, but fails to connect when Dante rolls away. As Ares holds his head, Dante gets to his feet, lifts up Ares and plants him with an Evenflow DDT. He then rolls Ares on the table and climbs up top. He signals for the end and executes the Fall From grace, but Ares rolls off the table at the last minute and Dane eats it. After several seconds of recovery, Ares rolls outside the ring, gets another table and slides it in setting that one up. He then lifts up Dante and nails him with the Ares Atom Bomb, then picks him back up and props him up on the top rope. Ares climbs up and nails a second superplex, this one from the top rope and puts Dante through the table in the process.

J-Lo: Here is your winner...................Ares!

Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie hits as Ares is helped up by Carrie who raises his hand and the two seem happy, but with sadistic smiles.

Mack: Well the so called god advances as well. Nice match by both them boys, very well done.

Styles: Yes it was and Ares did what he siad, he whipped Dante's ass. He is going all the way.

Mack: Thought ya said Matt was?

Styles: Well, one of those two will win it.

Dumpster Match
DeeJay George vs. The Jackal w/Christine

Disease by Sevendust hits as DeeJay makes his way out to the ring and soon climbs in doing his thing. After that, Don't Tread On Me by Metallica hits and out walks Jackal with Christine at his side. The dumpster is at ringside and Jackal rolls in, then goes face to face with DeeJay. The two men share respect, but each want the title, so hey, ya know how it goes. DeeJay starst first unleashing several punches on Jackal sending him into a corner, then whips Jackal across the ring and hits a viral infection on him. DeeJay then goes up top and nails an elbow drop. He gets up and slides out of the ring, grabs a chair and slides back in, then slams it across Jackal's back. DeeJay then lifts up Jackal and hits a detah valley driver. He drags Jackal to the edge of the ring, reaches through the ropes and opens the dumpster, then rolls Jackal into it. As he looks to shut the lid, Jackal swings a bat up he found in the dumpster and catches DeeJay in the ribs, then jabs it at his head, and shoves him back. Jackal gtes out of the dumpster with a trash can now and slams it over DeeJay's head, then slides it over his upper body and takes the chair, slamming that over the trash can. Jackal then goes up top and hits the Pounce of Jackal to the trash can, crushing DeeJay, but hurting himself. Jackal soon gets up and lifts DeeJay up without the trash can and whips him into the ropes, then nails a bicycle kick. Form there, Jackal lifts up DeeJay and nails the Jackals Claw, then rolls him to the dumpster and dumps in. He goes to close the lid, but DeeJay stops him and pulls Jackal into the dumpster. The two engage in a hard fought brawl which DeeJay looks to get the better till Jackal pulls up a 2x4 and upercuts DeeJay with it. He then cracks DeeJay over the head with it, drops it, then drops DeeJay with the Jackals Effect, climbs out of the dumpster and closes the lid.

J-Lo: Here is your winner...........................The Jackal!

Don't Tead On Me by Metallica hits as Jackal gets to his feet with Christine's help and raises his hands up for the cheering fans.

Mack: Well look who just won. I told ya the man was good and he is a prospect to be champion.

Styles: Whatever, he won't win against Ares, not straight up and if he does, Matt will destroy him in the finals.

Live Performance By Eminem Of White America

Once the men leave the ring, a few minutes are passed by and then a voice shouts over the pa, "America", followed by some laughter, the voice saying. "We Love You", and sounds of jets. Soon after, the music plays and out walks Eminem with a mic in hand and begins singing the song White America.

How many people are proud to be citizens of this beautiful country of ours?
The stripes and the stars for the rights of men who have died for to protect?
The women and men who have broke their necks for the freedom of speech the
United States Government has sworn to uphold
Yo, I want everyone to listen to the words of this song
Or so we're told... White America
I neva woulda dreamed in a million years I'd see
So many mothafuckin' people who feel like me
Who share the same views
And the same exact beliefs
It's like a fuckin' army marchin' in back of me
So many lives I touched
So much anger aimed at no particular direction
Just sprays and sprays
And straight through your radio waves
It plays and plays
Till it stays stuck in ya head
For days and days
Who woulda thought standin' in this mirror
Bleachin' my hair wit some Peroxide
Reachin' for a T-shirt to wear
That I would catapult to the fore-front of rap like this
How can I predict my words
And have an impact like this
I musta struck a chord wit somebody up in the office
Cuz congress keeps tellin' me
I ain't causin' nuttin' but problems
And now they sayin' I'm in trouble wit the Government
I'm lovin' it
I shoveled shit all my life
And now I'm dumpin' it on

WHITE AMERICA!
I could be one of ya kids
WHITE AMERICA!
Little Eric looks just like this
WHITE AMERICA!
Erica loves my shit

I go to TRL
Look how many hugs I get
Look at these eyes baby blue baby just like yaself
If they were brown
Shady lose Shady sits on the shelf
But Shady's cute
Shady knew Shady's dimples would help
Make ladies swoon baby (ooo baby)
Look at myself!
Let's do the math
If I was black I woulda sold half
I ain't have to graduate from Lincoln High School to know that
But I can rap so fuck school
I'm too cool to go back
Gimme the mic
Show me where the fuckin' studios at
When I was underground
No one gave a fuck I was white
No labels wanted to sign me
Almost gave up, I was like "Fuck it"
Until I met Dre
The only one who looked past
Gave me a chance
And I lit a fire up under his ass
Helped him get back to the top
Every fan black that I got
Was probably his in exchange for every white fan that hes got
Like damn we just swapped
Sittin' back look at this shit wow
I'm like "My skin, is it startin' to work to my benefit now?"

White America

See the problem is I speak to suburban kids
Who otherwise woulda never knew these words exist
These moms probably woulda never gave 2 squirts of piss
Till I created so much muthafuckin' turbulance
Straight out the tube right into ya livin' rooms I came
And kids flipped
When they knew I was produced by Dre
That's all it took
And they were instantly hooked right in
And they connected wit me too because I looked like them
That's why they put my lyrics up under this microscope
Searchin' wit a fine toothed comb
It's like this rope waitin' to choke
Tightenin' around my throat
Watchin' me while I write this like "I dont like this, NO!"
All I hear is
Lyrics lyrics constant controversy
Sponsors workin' round the clock
To try to stop my concerts early
Surely hip hop is never a problem
In Harlem only In Boston
After it bothered ya fathers
Of daughters startin' to blossom
Now I'm catchin' the flack from these activists
When they raggin'
Actin' like I'm the 1st rapper to smack a bitch and say faggot
Shit,
Just look at me like I'm ya closest pal
A poster child
The muthafuckin' spokesman now for White America
So to the parents of America
I am the damager aimed at little Erica
To attack her character
The ring leader of the circus of worthless pawns
Sent to lead the march right up to the steps of Congress
And piss on the lawns of the White House
To burn the casket and replace it with a parental advisory sticker
To spit liquor in the faces of this democracy of hipocracy
Fuck you Ms. Cheney
Fuck you Tipper Gore
Fuck you with the freeness of speech this divided states of embarrasment Will allow me to have
Fuck You!

Hahaha! I'm just playin' America, you know I love you

After that Eminem raises his hands up for the cheering crowd before heading to the back.

Mack: Oh man, that was some sweet ass shit we just heard. My man Em gave a nice performance.

Triple Threat Hardcore Match
#1 Contender To Heavyweight Title
Gato vs. Tommy2Cool vs. BulletProof

Cadillac Pimpin by Young Bloodz hits and Gato with a ballbat makes his way out to the ring get quite an ovation as he steps in the ring. Leech by Sevendust hits and out runs Tommy with a 2x4 in hand. He slides in the ring and circles with Gato as the two wait for the other to strike. Meanwhile, Hit 'Em Up by Tupac hits and out comes BulletProof who has his chain wrapped around his fist. He slides in the ring and look to help Tommy, th etwo backing up Gato. Tommy ends up dropping Gato with a shot from the 2x4, then Bullet punches Tommy in the back of the head. He lifts up Gato and nails the fully loaded, then goes up top and hits a headbutt to Tommy, then pins.....1......2.......broken up by Gato who pcks up Bullet and gives him a neckbreaker, then goes up top and flies off nailing a hurricanrana on Tommy, Gato then grabs his ballbat and nails Tommy in the ribs, then swings at Bullet who ducks the shot and dropkicks Gato. Bullet picks up the bat and takes it to gato's ribs, then Tommy jumps up and grabs Bullet from behind nailing a fear factor on him. Tommy recovers, rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair, then rolls in and looks for a chair shot to Gato, but Gato ducks it and goes behind giving Tommy a bulldog into the chair, busting him open. Gato then picks up his bat and nails a hard shot to Bullet's head, then jabs it into Tommy's back. He then lifts up Bullet and delivers a Death Valley Driver. Soon after, Gato goes up top and hits a Shooting Star Press on Tommy, then pins......1.....2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Gato!

Cadillac Pimpin by Young Bloodz hits as Gato raises up his hands in victory, the crowd cheering his win.

Mack: Yea, now that was a good match man. Gato pulled it out tonight and hopefully has another good match with whoever the champ is.

Styles: Gato cheated by using the chair t bust open Tommy. He shouldn't have won, Tommy should have.

Mack: Huh? Tommy brought in the chair man, what the fuck?

Styles: So, Gato is a cheater.

Ladder Match
Second Round Match For Heavyweight Title
Strife vs. Matt Matlock

Tired by Moonspell hits and Strife makes his way out to the ring looking a bit tired, but pumped up still as he steps in. Then Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits and out walks Matt looking tired as well, but ready to go and still has a cocky smile. Both men look up at the flag for DOGG hanging twenty above the ring, then they just let loose and charge each other, colliding like bulls ramming horns as they trade punch for punch. Strife who has the power on his side sends Matt reeling into the ropes, then whips him across the ring and grabs him hitting a hard spinebuster. Strife then lifts up Matt and nails a suplex, rolls out of the ring and gets the ladder bring ing it in already. Strife looks to set it up, but sees Matt getting to his feet and rams him in the head with the ladder. Strife then jabs the ladder into Matt's gut, then finally sets it up and begins climbing. Matt however gets to his feet and climbs up behind Strife, pounds on his back, then turns back to back and gives Strife a neckbreaker off the ladder. Matt gtes to his feet first and lifts up Strife, nails an eye of the wolf, then picks him back up and look for a Matlock Go Round, but Strife blocks it and counters into a No Destinis. After a bit, Strife gets up and starts climbing the ladder, almost reaches the top when Matt gets to his feet and shoulder blocks the ladder once, twice, and a thrid time before it topples over and sends Strife crashing into the ropes getting his foot hung up. Matt grins and grabs the ladder, sets it up and starts climbing. He gets to the top and is about to grabs the flag when Strife who has gotten free jumps off the top rope and does a double axe handle smash to Matt's back bringing him and ladder down in a mess. Matt lands first with the ladder hitting him in the back and Strife gets the best of it, but still hits the mat kinda hard. Strife soon gets to his feet, leans the ladder in a corner and picks up Matt by the feet, then catapults him into the ladder. As Matt staggers back, Strife grabs him up and lays him out with the Agony Crush. he then goes up top and hits Crashing Skies for good measure. Matt in hope of getting now, so Strife sets up the ladder and starts to climb, but a very tall man comes running down the aisle wearing black and red tights and a miscle shirt with a blad head.

Mack: Holy fuck, its Red Static!

Red slides in the ring and Strife turns to see him, gets a look of awe on his face as Red snatches him by the throat and executes a huge, hard chokeslam straight down to the canvas with a thud. Matt is on his feet and catches this, looks wearily at Red who motions him to go up. Matt does so and retrieves the flag.

J-Lo: Here is your winner...................Matt Matlock!

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits as Matt exits the ring quickly. Red stays in and looks at Strife with a sadistic look, lifts him up and nails him with the Agony Crush, then leaves the ring.

Mack: Damn, damn it all to hell. Strife had the match won and that big red fucking bastard had to cost him.

Styles: Hey now, from what I undertsand, they have history and besides, Matt deserved it more.

Hell In A Cell Match
Second Round Match For Heavyweight Title
Ares w/Carrie Hilton vs. The Jackal w/Christine

Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie hits and out swaggers Ares to the ring looking rough, but ready. Carrie is with him as well. Ares walks into the cell as Carrie stays on the outside of course, then Don't Tread On Me by Metallica hits and Jackal comes walking out with Christine at his side. The get to the cell and Jackal walks in as Christine stays outside near Carrie, the two eyeing each other, but not fighting due to who thi smatch belongs too, the men. Jackal is now in the ring, the cell door is locked and from their, a brawl ensues. Ares and Jackal lay into each other with fist after fist, each punch full or emotion and rage from the past weeks. Each wants to upend the other. Jackal for his wife, Ares for his first loss. Both are laying it on when Ares knees Jackal in the gut and whips him into the ropes, looks for a clothesline, but gets a Yakuza Kick. Jackal goes for the pin.......1.......2........kickout! He looks a lil shocked, but not match since its early yet and lifts up Ares into a press slam, then drops him throat first across the top rope and grabs him in a waistlock executing a release german suplex. Ares hits the mat hard and Jackal gets up, picks up Ares and tosses him to the outiside of the ring where he begins slamming and rubbing Ares head into the cell wall. Jackal then whips Ares into the steel steps and begins kicking at him. He picks up Ares and looks for a russian leg sweep, but Ares low blows him and slams Jackal's head into the cell. Ares then gets something from under the ring, a set of handcuffs and cuffs Jackal's right arm to the cell. Jackal looks pissed yet afraid of what can happen, so he tries fighting for his life. He ends up nailing some punches on Ares and kicks him a few times, but Ares having the clear advantage takes over and wears out Jackal with punches to the ribs and head. Ares then gets a chair from under the ring and bashes Jackal over the head busting him open, then jabs him in the ribs a few times. Ares steps back and looks for a hard shot, but Jackal wiht one last effort kicks the chair back into Ares face laying him out and busting him open. Mack gets up from his seat, runs around the cell and pulls out a master cuff key, unlocks the cuffs and frees Jackal, then sits back down. Jackal picks up the chair and tosses it into the ring, then lifts up Ares and rolls him in. Jackal climbs to the top rope and looks for the Pounce of Jackal, but Ares gets up and climbs up top, punches him, then executes a suplerplex from the top rope. Both men are laid for a bit, then Ares gets up, Jackal does as well. Soon both men are back where they started, exchanging punches. This time, Jackal ends it with a knee to the gut, then nails Ares with the Jackals Claw and pin......1......2......kickout! Jackal looks a bit frustrated, but gets over it and picks up the chair. He slams Ares across the back, then looks for a big swing, but Ares ducks it, kicks Jackal in the gut and nails the Ares Atom Bomb, then rolls on to Jackal and pins........1.......2.......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Ares!

Feel So Numb hits as the ref raises Ares hand, then the cell lifts up. Carrie comes in and helps up Ares as Christine helps up Jackal.

Mack: Man, that cell was brutal on both men, but Ares in the end got the win, now he faces Matt, should be great.

Styles: Yea it should. Either man winning would be good. But Mack, why the hell did you help Jackal? Bit unfair from my view.

Mack: Look man, its no rules, but cuffing a man up, I ain't down with that.

Cage Match
#1 Contender To Women's Title
Cassie Michaels w/Xavier vs. Julie

Not Enough by Our Lady Peace hits the pa and Cassie comes running out to the ring, with her is Xavier who runs out as well. They get to the ringa nd stop, Cassie looks up at the cage and walks to the door. She turns her head and gives Xavier a kiss, then climbs in the cage. Xavier stays at ringside and soon, Dirty by Christina Aguilera hits. Julie comes walking out and makes her way to ringside, grins at the cage and soon steps in. Both women stand face to face and stare deep into each others eyes. After a few intense seconds of a staredown, Cassie lets loose an elbow, a few more knocking Julie backwards, then whips her into the ropes and tries for a flying headscissors, but gets caught and powerslammed to the mat. Julie stands up and looks confidently over Cassie, kicks her in the ribs several times, then grabs her leg and applies a stf. She wrenches back on Cassie keeps her tied up, working over her body with pain. Since the only to win is by escaping, Julie lets go after a few minutes and then lifts up Cassie and looks to execute a suplex. Cassie counters that by slipping behind Julie and giving her a bulldog. Cassie then shakes out her leg from the stf before picking up Julie and slamming her head against the steel cage, then running it down the steel and soon cuts her open a lil on her forehead. Cassie tosses Julie to the mat by her hair, then goes up to the top turnbuckle and flies off with a hurricanrana taking Julie down. Cassie sees her moving, so she picks up Julie and gives her a twist of fate, then climbs up top and delivers a swanton bomb. She soon gets up and starts climbing the cage. When she is about to swing her leg up top, Julie has gotten up and latches on to her leg, pulls her down somewhat, then grabd Cassie in a waistlock and delivers a release german suplex all the way down to the mat. Cassie lay on her stomach as Julie lay on her back, but soon gets up. She lifts up Cassie and delivers a powerbomb, then picks her up from behind and delivers the Dirty Drop. Julie looks very confident now that Cassie is out of it and looks to the door, but suddenly, the canvas beneath her gives away and a hand, a mans hand that has a black fingerless glove on reaches up and pulls Julie down beneath the ring. For the next five minutes there is no sign of Julie and in that time, Cassie recovers and exits the cage winning the match.

J-Lo: Here is your winner..................Cassie Michaels!

Not Enough by Our Lady Peace plays as Cassie celebrates, seems confused, but leaves with Xavier.

Mack: Man, that was wierd, I wonder what that was all about?

Just then, Julie comes up out of the hole in the mat and runs out of the cage, then runs to the back with a scared look on her face, the look of like she saw a ghost.

Styles: Wow, that is weird. Wonder what she saw under that ring or who she saw?

Mack: Yea, fucking crazy. Cassie got the win beause of it, but man this could be bigger depending on who it was under the ring.

Live Performance By Eminem Of Lose Yourself

Before the last two matches can get underway, here comes Eminem back to the stage as the music to Lose Yourself plays and he stats a singing.

Look, if you had one shot or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
Yo, his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin', how everybody's jokin' now
The clock's run out, time's up, over bl-oww!
Snap back to reality, Oh! There goes gravity,
Oh!, there goes rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy
No, he won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, but he's broke
He's so stacked that he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo
This whole rhapsody
Better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo

His soul's escaping through this hole that is gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a new world order
A normal life is borin', but superstardom's close to post mortem,
It only grows harder, only grows hotter
He blows us all over, these ho's is all on him,
Coast to coast shows, he's know as the globetrotter
Lonely roads, God only knows
He's grown farther from home, he's no father
He goes home and barely knows his own daughter
But hold your nose 'cause here goes the cold water
These ho's don't want him no mo', he's cold product
They moved on to the next schmo who flows
He nose dove and sold nada
So the soap opera is told and unfolds
I suppose it's old partner, but the beat goes on...

Da da dum da dum da da

You own it, you better never let it go (go)
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, you better
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo, you better

No more games, I'm-a change what you call rage,
Tear this motherfuckin' roof off like 2 dogs caged
I was playin, in the beginning, the mood all changed
I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
But I kept rhymin' and stepwritin' the next cypher
Best believe somebody's payin' the pied piper
All the pain inside amplified by the
Fact that I can't get by with my 9 to
5 and I can't provide the right type of life for my family
'Cause man, these godamn food stamps don't buy diapers
And it's no movie, there's no Mikai Pheiffer, this is my life
And these times are so hard and it's getting even harder
Tryin to feed and water my seed, plus
Teeter-totter caught up between bein' a father and a prima donna
Baby mama drama's screamin' on and
Too much for me to wanna
Stay in one spot, another day of monotony
Has gotten me to the point I'm like a snail
I've got to formulate a plot or end up in jail or shot
Success is my only motherfuckin' option, failure's not
Mom, I love you, but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in Salem's lot
So here I go, it's my shot
Feet fail me not, this may be the only opportunity that I got

This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

You can do anything you set your mind to, man

After the last line Eminem who has made his way down to the commentators table reaches across the table and shakes hands with Mack, then tosses the mic down and heads to the back, the crowd cheering just as loud as before.

Mack: Yeehaw, yea muthafuckas, Em up in the house once again, damn that was another great performance.

Julie is shown walking down the hall, her bag onver her shoulder, she is dressed in her ring clothes still and walk sinto Xavier's office, then says.

Julie: Xavier, sorry, I know I paid for it, but I have to leave now. I am leaving DOGG for good or at least until this shit blows over. If you can, will you ref my match for me.

Xavier: Uh, damn Julie, why ya let this shit scare ya, just shit stirring up around here.

Julie: Fuck that, its more, I know, been through it before. So will you ref it or not?

Xavier: Yea, I suppose I can.

Julie: Ok, thanks and bye, sorry again, but its just too weird for me, oh and X, give Whitney this for me ok.

Julie hands Xavier her Gangsta money, then walks out of the room and down the hall. She gets to the parking lot and jumps in her car, then speeds off away from the arena.

Mack: Well, looks like Julie is gone for good, or a while. Man, she was a top female performer for DOGG.

Styles: I admit, she did have some good mat wrestling skill. But what scared her off could end up being far better.

Free For All Elimination Match
DOGG Women's Championship
Whitney Marret vs. Cali Levesque vs. Carrie Hilton w/Ares vs. Talitha Alias Messiah vs. Christine w/The Jackal vs. Tru
Special Guest Referee: Xavier

As everyone awaits the next match, the next to the last match, a beat is heard with the line, "I'm a soldier" playing 4 times and soon, Eminem comes back out and on stage singing his song called Soldier.

Yo... Never was a thug, just infatuated with guns, Never was a gangsta, till I graduated to one
And got the rep of a villain, for weapon concealin'
Took the image of a thug, kept shit appealin'
willin' to stick out my neck, for respect if it meant life or death, never live to regret what I said
when you're me, people just wanna see, if it's true, if it's you, what you say in your raps, what you do
so they feel, as part of your obligation to fulfill, when they see you on the streets, face to face, are you for real
in confrontation ain't no conversation, if you feel you're in violation, any hesitation'll get you killed
if you feel it, kill it, if you conceal it, reveal it
Bein' reasonable will leave you full of bullets, pull it, squeeze it
till it's empty, tempt me, push me, pussies, I need a good reason to give this trigger a good squeeze...

I'm a soldier, these shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up
I'm a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never slip or stumble
I'm a soldier, These shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up
I'm a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never stumble

As he finishes that line, Whitney Marret comes walking out with a confident look on her face and heads straight for the ring, walks up the steps and steps into the ring, raising her arms up as Eminem keep singing.

I love pissin' you off, it gets me off, like my lawyers, when the fuckin' judge lets me off
all you motherfuckas gotta do is set me off, I'll violate and all the motherfuckin' bets be off
I'm a lit fuse, anything I do bring it's news, pistol whippin' motherfuckin' bouncers, six-two, who needs bullets?
Soon as I pull it, you sweat bullets, an excellent method to get rid of the next bully
It's actually better cause instead you murderin', you can hurt 'em and come back again and kick dirt at 'em
it's like pourin' salt in the wounds, assault and get sued, you can smell the lawsuits soon as I waltz in the room
everybody halts and stops, calls the cops, all you see is bitches comin' out their halter tops
runnin' and duckin' out to the Hot Rocks parkin' lot, you'll all get shot whether its your fault or not, 'cuz...

I'm a soldier, these shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up
I'm a soldier, Even if my collar bones crush or crumble, I will never slip or stumble
I'm a soldier, These shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up

I spit it slow so these kids know that I'm talkin' to 'em, give it back to these damn critics and sock it to 'em
I'm like a thug, with a little bit of Pac influence, I spew it, and look how I got you bitches rockin' to it
you motherfuckas could never do it like I could do it, don't even try it, you'll look stupid, do not pursue it
don't ever in your life, try to knock the truest, I spit the illest shit, ever been dropped to two inch
so ticky-tock listen as the sound ticks on the clock, listen to the sound of Kim as she licks on a cock
listen to the sound of me spillin' my heart through this pen, motherfuckers know that I'll never be Marshall again
Full of controversy until I retire my jersey, till the fire inside dies and expires at thirty
and Lord have mercy on any more of these rappers that verse me, and put a curse on authorities in the face of adversity

I'm a...I'm a soldier, these shoulders hold up so much, they won't budge, I'll never fall or fold up

From there he he stops singing as the beat continues on and the line, "Yo Left, Yo Left, Yo Left, Right, Left" plays on in the back. Em points to Whitney before heading to the back. She waits in the ring and then, Fever Of The Flava by Hot Action Cop hits and out walks Cali to the ring. Following that, Trouble by Pink hits and Carrie makes her way out to the ring along with Ares. Broken by 12 Stones plays and Tlitha makes her way out, then Where Will You Go by Evanescence hits and out walks Christine with Jackal. Next, Make Me Bad by Korn hits and out walks Tru who slides in the ring. All six women stand in the ring and look ready to go, but wait for the ref and soon, The Way I Am by Eminem hits and out walks Xavier not looking happy about why he is ref, but comes out, walks around the ring and pleads with Mack to be ref. Mack refuses and says he wants no part, so Xavier jumps in the ring, grins at all the hot women, then starts the match and keeps outta the way. Whitney and Cali begin fighting as do Carrie and Christine while Tru knock Talitha around the ring. Carrie and Christine fight to the outside and even end up using a few weapons, but Xavier doesn't notice and if he had wouldn't care. While they battle out of the ring, Tru plants Talith with a hard ddt, then goes after Cali taking her down with a reverse ddt. Whitney charges out of a corner with a hard clothesline taking down Tru, then lifts up Talitha and hits her with Southern Pride and pins......1.....2.....3!

Whitney kicks at Talitha and sends her out of the ring, then Cali gets up and rolls up Whitney.....1.....2....kickout! Both women jump up, but Whitney is clotheslined by Tru who starts trading punches with Cali. Tru sends Cali into the ropes with an irish whip, then dropkicks her. Christine has put down Carrie outside and comes in to tackle Tru and lay in some hard shots. Whitney gets up and tackles Cali who is up and the two brawl in the corner on the mat. Christine lifts up Tru and slams her down with the Beautful & Deadly, then pins........1........2.........3!

Christine kicks Tru from the ring, then turns around to have Carrie kick her in the stomach and run up the ropes giving her here comes trouble. Carrie then lifts up Christine and tries for a Powerbomb, but gets backdropped. Whitney runs over and clubs Christine in the back, then locks her in a sleeper. Christine struggles some, but comes back from it till Whitney slams her down by the hair. Whitney then kicks Christine in the ribs, looks to lift her up, but Cali is up and nails her with a spinning kick. Carrie jumps up and floors Cali with a clothesline, then Powerbombs her and pins......1.......2.......3!\

Carrie places Cali in the corner and gives her a stinkface, then kicks Cali out of the ring, then picks up Whitney and looks for Powerbomb, but once in the air, Whitney counters with a hurricanrana. Whitney then drops Carrie with a ddt, but is clubbed in the back by Christine who tries the Beautiful & Deadly. Whitney though blocks it and twists around behind Christine and drops her with a reverse ddt. She lifts up Carrie and sends her shoulder first into the turnbuckle, then picks up Christine and hits Southern Pride on her and pins........1.........2........3!

Whitney rolls Christine out of the ring and Jackal helps her to the back. Then Whitney looks to go after Carrie. Ares jumps in the ring with a chair and nails Xavier right square in the back of the head with it knocking him out. He then runs after Whitney, but she escapes to the outside. Ares then proceeds to nails Xavier in the head a few more times, succeeding in busting him open and putting him out for quite a while. Ares helps up Carrie and motions Whitney in the ring, but she just stands her ground. Finally, after EMT's have came for Xavier, Mack throws off his headset, slides in the ring and takes Xavier's ref shirt putting on himself, then disarms Ares and sends him to the back, banning him from ringside. Ares looks pissed, but Mack steps up in hi sface and dares him, says thos words, so Ares just heads to the back and Whitney comes in the ring. Carrie looks pissed and gets in Mack's face who just piefaces her back to Whitney who rolls her up.....1......2......kickout! Both women jump up and Carrie clotheslines Whitney, then stomps on her and kneels down beating her head into the mat. Carrie then lifts up Whitney and scoop slams her, goes up top and nails a moonsault, then pins.....1......2.......kickout! Carrie looks mad and yells to Mack for being unfair. Mack just laughs it off and flips her off. Whitney soon gets up and and takes advantage by grabbing Carrie from behind and locking her in the Southern Sleeper. Carrie twists and wrenches, but can't quite make the ropes or break the hold, then starts to fade. Mack raises her hand up once, twice, for a third time, but Carrie doesn't let it fall and fights it some more, rolls over and gets her hand on the ropes. Mack makes a count....1.....2.....3.....4......5! he then grabs Whitney and forces her to break the hold, pulling her off Carrie. Whitney just looks at Mack, but goesback to Carrie, lifts her up and tries a piledriver, but gets backdropped. Carrie picks up Whitney and nails a Powerbomb, then pins.....1....2.......kickout! Carrie looks frustrated now and gtes real mad. She lifts up Whitney for another Powerbomb, but Whitney drops on her feet and ddt's Carrie. She then picks her up and hits Southern Pride and pins.........1........2..........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and new Women's Champion.................Whitney Marret!

Soldier by Eminem hits as Whitney gets her hand raised by Mack, then he gets the title and hands it to her, recieving a kiss from Whitney who then raises up the title high in the air. Mack takes his seat back at the table as Whitney makes her exit.

Styles: What the hell Mack? Talk about being biased. You weren't the scheduled ref, shoulda let another one handle it.

Mack: Fuck you Styles and fuck anyone who thinks I am biased, fuck 'em all. No one knows me, so fuck this, they can kiss my ass if they think I was biased.

DOGG Fight
DOGG Heavyweight Championship
Matt Matlock vs. Ares w/Carrie Hilton

As of now, the cell has been lowered and is being set up for the main event. The barbed wire, weapons, all that is being strung up as the commentators say a few words.

Mack: Well here we are, after allw e been through its now down to one last match for the biggest prize in DOGG and what some consider the biggest of the industry. Matt Matlock and Ares, two wrestlers that I can honestly say would make good champions. Neither are liked alot, but are great athletes.

Styles: Very true and neither one like each other, so it makes for a perfect match. These two will end off the night on a high note, I can forsee that much.

Mack: Oh yea, its on now. And the cell has been set up, lets get these boys out here.

On that word, Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits and Matt comes walking out, he looks banged up, a lil worse for wear, but maintains his composure and gets to the cell and walks in and steps into the ring looking focused. Then, Feel So Numb comes basting over the pa and out swaggers, well barely as Ares is banged up too. He doesn't show it and just makes his way to the cell with Carrie following him. Ares looks in at Matt, then goes charging through the door, rolls in the ring and the match is on with both men going toe to toe letting punches fly like crazy. After at least a few minutes of this, both men start to tire and slow down their punches, then from nowhere, Matt knees Ares in the gut and lifts him up in a suplex, hangs him in the air for like ten seconds, maybe fifteen to twenty before dropping him to the canvas. Matt then stands up and comes off the ropes with a knee drop to Ares head, rolls on him and pins......1.......2.......kickout! Matt piks up Ares and drops with an eye of the wolf, then rolls out of the ring and grabs a singapore cane off the cell and rolls back in the ring. Ares stands up and Matt swings nailing him in the gut, then hits Ares with a knee to the jaw and swings the cane again laying him out. Matt then drops down and pins him........1..........2...........kickout! Matt looks surprised and starts laying punches to Ares, then lifts him up for a Matlock Go Round, but Ares drops down behind Matt and gives him a bulldog. Ares rolls from the ring and grabs a trash can, throws it in the ring. He grabs a chair and tosses that it in, then gets a 2x4 and slides in with that. Matt is on his feet and Ares swings, but Matt ducks and nails a reverse ddt on Ares. Matt then picks up the chair and bashes Ares over the head busting him open, then lays it down in a corner. He lifts up Ares and props him on the same turnbuckle, climbs up and gives the Matlock Drop on to the chair, then pins.........1..........2............3!

Mack: Damn, Matt just got the first pin, nice way to start off.

Styles: Oh yea, could mean the end for Ares as well.

Matt picks up Ares and whips him into the ropes, catches him and gives him a flapjack. He then rolls out of the ring and gets a table, sets it up, then gets another and slides it in the ring. As Matt slides in, Ares is up and drops an elbow on the back of his head, then lifts him up and nails a suplex on Matt. Ares takes the table and sets it up, then picks up the trash can and slams it over Matt's back. Ares kicks Matt in the ribs, then rolls him on the table and picks up the chair slamming it over Matt's head. Ares climbs the turnbuckle and looks for a splash, but Matt somehow gets up and climbs after him, then executes a top rope superplex through the table. Both men lay in the mess for a few minutes clearly in pain and the ref just tends to them, checks their awareness and then, Ares actually neats Matt to his feet, barely. Matt looks for a punch, but ARes ducks it and kicks him in the gut, then nails the Ares Atom Bomb and pins............1............2...........3!

Mack: Well fuck me, the score is tied up, one to one and were almost halfway through this gig.

Styles: This is a good match were viewing.

Ares stands up and looks pissed off, he then picks up the chair and slams it over Matt's head, then rolls out of the ring and grabs a ballbat from the cell and a tash can lid, then slides in the ring. Matt is up, so Ares throws him the lid, then swings the bat and bashes both into Matt's head, busting him open and laying him out. Ares then climbs the top rope and flies off with a headbutt, then drapes his arm over Matt........1........2........3!

Mack: Damn, Ares got another fall on Matt.

Styles: And were officially over halfway done.

That mean the half hour mark has come and gone. These men feel more pain than thirty minutes considering what they have been through earlier. Ares is up and punching a bloody Matt, Ares dripping blood from his head as well. Ares then picks up Matt and delivers a piledriver to him, then comes off the ropes with an elbow drop and pins.......1......2......kickout! Ares looks pissed and picks up the singapore cane, then belts Matt in the ribs a few times, tosses it down and lifts up Matt, whips him into the ropes and leaps on him with a lou thesz press and hammers him with hard punches. Ares then stands up and kicks Matt in the head, lifts him up and walks him to the ropes. He looks for a powerbomb on Matt, probably through the table at ringside, but Matt blocks it and backdrops Ares over the ropes and through the table with a crash and thud. Matt slumps to the canvas as Ares lays in a mess of broken wood. Matt soon recovers and rolls out of the ring, then lifts up Ares and rolls him in. Matt looks almost out of it, but keeps himself up and grabs a something from under the ring, a ballbat wrapped in barbed wire. Matt slides in the ring with it and looks for a shot to Ares ribs, but Ares rolls away and is up on Matt with a flurry of punches. Ares then kicks Matt in the gut and drops him with the Ares Atom Bomb and pins.......1.......2.........3!

Mack: The third fall for Ares, man he is doing good.

Styles: Yea he is, damn guy has it going for himself.

Ares picks up Matt and looks for another, but Matt gets another wind and shoves Ares into the ropes, then nails him with a dropkick. Matt picks up Ares and gives him the BFA on to the chair in the ring, then pins...........1.........2.........3!

Mack: Alright, Matt got back a lil and he is definiely still in it.

Styles: Yea, these men earned this main event spot.

Matt pulls himself up and kicks at Ares, then lifts him up in a wristlock, walks to the ropes and climbs up to the top, then waks down the top rope and comes crashing down with a forearm to Ares back. At the last minute, Ares low blows Matt, then nails him with a ddt. Ares gets up and grabs the ballbat with barbed wire, then looks to nails Matt, but misses a swing and gets kicked in the back of the leg. Matt snatches the ballbat with barbed wire and bashes Ares over the head, then hits him in the ribs and tosses it down. He lifts up Ares and gves him the Orange Crush Drop, then pins..........1..........2...........3!

Mack: Oh man, this is sweet, they are tied up and we only got ten minutes left to go.

Styles: This has been a hard fought match and is now down to whoever has the last bit of energy to make it.

Matt picks up Ares and hits the Matlock Go Round, then pins........1........2..........kickout! Matt looks in shock as he pins again..........1.........2..........kickout! He looks mad and begins pounding on Ares, then picks him up and whips Ares into the ropes, looks for a back body drop, but gets kicked in the head and clotheslined hard, both men going down. They get up around the same time, the end nearing and Matt kicks Ares and looks for a bulldog, but instead gets pushed into the ropes. He turns around and is kicked in the gut, then almost given the Ares Atom Bomb, but Matt pushes Ares away and slips out of the ring. Ares looks back at him slides out chasing him around the ring before Matt slides back in and runs off the ropes nailing a baseball slide dropkick into Ares slamming into the cell. Matt then grabs the top rope and slings himself over dropping down on Ares with a body press. Matt kneels up and lays in punches to Ares, then rolls him into the ring and slides in after him. Matt picks up Ares for a Matlock Drop, but Ares slips behind him drops Matt with a reverse ddt. By now the clock is counting the last ten seconds. Ares is on his feet and ends up kicking Matt in the gut, gives him the Ares Atom Bomb and falls to the canvas. At the five second mark he rolls over on Matt and pins.........1...........2...........3!

Just as the refs hand slaps for three, the buzzer sounds signaling the end of the match. The ref gives his decision to J-Lo.

J-Lo: Here is your winner by most falls and the new Heavyweight Champion......................Ares!

Feel So Numb hits as Ares lay there, gets his hand raised and the cell raises up as well. The crowd boo Ares out of hatred, though some cheer in respect of his endurance to win. Carrie climbs in the ring and helps him up, then Ares raises his hands in the air and stepping in the ring is Daddy Mack with the title in his hand. He stands before Ares and hand him the title, the raises his hand in the air, but Ares yanks his away and flaunts the title to Mack, flipping him off as well. Mack just shakes his head and looks to step away, but nails Da Shows Ova on Ares dropping him to the mat in an instant, leaving him out cold, then he takes his seat back.

Styles: Mack, what the hell? You always have to get involved and rain on people parades?

Mack: Shut up! I handed our new champion the title because Xavier figured coming from me, it would mean more. Ares taunted me, so I did what I always have done.

Styles: Well it wasn't cool. I mean first ya turn him down cause your too scared to fight him, then ya cheap shit him.

Mack: Fuck you, I ain't scared to fight, I just don't want to wrestle in DOGG. I am tired of playing the game where I look like the bad guy pulling politics. Now on to what happened, that match was phenomenal and I give both men a ten on a scale of one to ten for the efforts. But that be all for tonight, so we'll see ya Wednesday.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF