sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Halloween HaVoc {10/31/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2014, 11:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

October 31st, 2004

Its Halloween tonight and SEF opens up to New York City baby, right up inside the worlds most famous arena, Madison Square Garden where the fans are jam packed to the rafters screaming as Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie blasts over the pa and pyro shoots off the stage in huge blasts, fireworks go off over the ring and we kick off Halloween HaVoc with a huge bang! After roaming around the arena the view soon drops down to ringside where Black Bob and Shane Cobain sit as usual ready to call the event.

Black Bob: Halloween is here boys and girls and SEF is here in New York City, Madison Square Garden ready to give a show like no other.

Shane Cobain: Trick or treat muthafuckas! Tonight we will see both handed out as only a few will be rewarded with treats in the form of titles while others get the trick of the deal.

Black Bob: Nice analogy there Shane, but enough of it for now, we got a kick ass show to call.

Shane Cobain: That we do, despite what it slacking, the card is put together well, just we need people working harder. Kid Rock and D-Von have done ok with their battle over the IC Title, much anticipated to see who wins.

Black Bob: That it is, will the quick rise of fire in Kid win over the experience of D-Von or vice versa?

Shane Cobain: Uh yea, damn, your getting good at this job dude!

Black Bob: I love it Shane, beats cleaning the joint up after shows ya know, though the drugs and all are always nice, its cool being on camera all the time though, being the voice of SEF.

Shane Cobain: Hell yea, but hey, back to the show man, triple threat to see who goes for the Women's Title, well, they all three have done next to nothing, Ashley seems ok though.

Black Bob: Yea, she does at least try, but the TLC man, them four boys are ready for a battle of the ages to see who wins that vacant North American Title. Serial Thriller is looking good too.

Shane Cobain: yea he is, one of the better rookies to enter SEF, but Fireproof, despite is lack of skill is trying with all he has, plus Juice is new, but a good worker as well.

Black Bob: Definitely a good match as should the Gauntlet match for the Women's Title be. Six of the top women here today running aganst each other one on one in an elimination series, a tough match to say the least.

Shane Cobain: And tough is what the most experienced woman is, Julie, my pick to win as she is the best we got, though a couple of these girls could end up being the future of our divas in SEF.

Black Bob: Always gotta watch the future stars and we got a couple who may fit that mold headlining tonight's event. Scorpion and Flash Dio who have really only gotten started in SEF will be helping to main event the show.

Shane Cobain: Oh yea and along with Blade and Matlock, should be good, Velzian can piss off and Fate, dude hung with Viper, I can't deny the fact that his chances of winning are great, but I know the fire it takes for the rest of the men involved, its gonna be a war tonight.

Dog Collar Match
SEF Intercontinental Championship
D-Von Dudley vs. Kid Rock[c]
10 Foot Chain Attaches Each Man Together With The Dog Collars They Wear; Winner Is The 1st To Touch All 4 Corners

The ref stands in the ring with the ten foot chain in his hands, a dog collar on each end and soon, Suffocate by Cold fills the pa and D-Von Dudley comes walking out to a mixed reaction. He makes his way down the aisle in a steady pace with that serious face as always and soon steps inside the ring. The ref straps on the dog collar to him right away and as that happens, Cocky by Kid Rock and what do ya know, Kid Rock comes strutting with his ring gear on, IC Title around his waist, and a mic in hand singing in his own song. he runs around near the fans on the floor, high fiving them over the rail, then moves on down the aisle dancing all around and shit before finally tossing the mic and sliding into the ring. Kid stands up across from D-Von and the ref straps the other dog collar on him. Kid starts to unstrap his title when D-Von takes advantage and pulls the chain bringing Kid to him and drops him with a hard clothesline. D-Von then lifts up kid and drops with a scoop slam and runs off the ropes looking for an elbow drop. Kid moves out of the way and jumps up to his feet, but drops down with a leg drop to D-Von. He pulls D-Von up to his feet and tries for a piledriver, but D-Von backdrops him to the mat, then drags Kid closer to a corner and goes up top diving off with a headbutt. Both men bounce away from each other holding their heads. They both get to their feet and Kid grabs D-Von's arm whipping him to the ropes, looks for a dropkick, but D-Von brings up the chain causing Kid to fall flat. D-Von then doubles over the chain and starts whipping Kid with it and soon begins to choke him. He lets go after a bit, then pulls Kid to his feet and drops him with a neckbreaker. D-Von gets up and walks over to the nearest turnbuckle and tocuhes it, then he drags Kid with him to a second turbuckle and tocuhes that one. Kid gets to his feet now and tackles D-Von from behind, clubs at the back of his head, then pulls D-Von up and delivers a ddt. Kid now gets to his feet and touches a turnbuckle, but D-Von soon gets up and doubles up the chain whipping Kid in the back hard, then grabs hima nd delivers Saving Grace. D-Von then, while dragging Kid touches the other two turnbuckles and wins the match.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF Intercontinental Champion........D-Von Dudley!

Suffocate by Cold hits now as the ref raises D-Von's hand and hands him the IC Title. Kid gets to his feet and both men unstrap the dog collars, then Kid extends his hand to D-Von who shakes it.

Black Bob: That was a real class act by Kid Rock after seeing a pretty damn good performance by both men.

Shane Cobain: Yea it was on both accounts, D-Von is IC Champ again, cool I guess.

We quickly cut to the back where we roam into the office of Fate and find him sitting on his sofa now, his suit laying on the arm and his bag on the floor as he sits in his ring gear now, black pants with white fringe up the legs and a matching black shirt with the white fringe along the arms and up the sides of his body. He has his hair tied back in a ponytail, hair looking smooth, black lace up wrestling boots on and his trademark glasses off, his eyes looking like no other's you have ever seen, the piercing, dominant, gaze that tells you he is a man who has seen worse and been through worse than any man, woman, or creature alive or dead. Across from him sits Jack Hines who is looking in anticipation and finally speaks.

Jack Hines: So Fate, your the big man of SEF right now, the head honcho and just today you named yourself to take Triple H's place in the Elimination Chamber, what were you thinking?

Fate: Jack, my thought was to give SEF what it deserves, someone worth a damn to hold that belt l;aying on my desk over there, the World Heavyweight Title.

Jack Hines: You are an accomplished veteran, thirty years in the business is a long time, but what do you think of what your opponents have had to say so far? Like David Blade poking fun at your home country or Matt barging in here and yellng at you?

Fate: Two kids is what I think of them. They are full of piss and vinegar, both want the title, all my opponents want it, but none deserve it, big difference between deserving and wanting.

Jack Hines: That there is, but what about what Matt said, you haven't done enough in SEF, gotta hit ya with that.

Fate: Matt is full of himself, to much to realize the error of his ways. So what if my only recorded match was losing a tag team match to the Dudley Boyz, what about behind the scenes, what about everything I have done to further this business? At least I can handle the truth, why must Matt still claim to have a legacy here in SEF or even in this business. Mack stated it on Straight Talk and Matt again claimed he had one, but he has nothing, but title reigns. A legacy, a true one goes beyond any title you can hold, it goes beyond staying loyal, beyond being in a name, you must make your name known forever for something worthy, plus I am winning the title because it deserves to be around no one's waist, but mine.

Jack Hines: Well......

Fate: Jack, go now, the show must go on.

Jack Hines just stands up and leaves the room heeding the words of his boss and Fate just sits on the sofa staring into space with those eyes that could win this match without any physicality being used. The view now cuts to ringside.

Black Bob: Some strong words from Fate, but damn dude, ya see them eyes, that guy is one fucked up man.

Shane Cobain: Yea he is, I never seen anyone looking like that, Fate is truly the worst in SEF when it comes to being the dark sadistic dude, but with a twist, man, this match is gonna be good.

Triple Threat Match
#1 Contender To SEF Women's Championship
Carrie vs. Allison Jacobs vs. Ashley

All three women are in the ring already and it's Ashley first punching Allison Jacobs. Then Carrie comes in and Punches Ashley. Ashley just punches Carrie back. Then Allison Jacobs comes from behind they start double-teaming Ashley. They whip her into the ropes and hold hands for a clothesline, but Ashley ducks and after bouncing off of another set of ropes, she jumps and delivers her a double clothesline of her own. Both Jacobs and Carrie are down and Ashley is just getting started. She picks up Jacobs by the hair and whips her hard into the turnbuckle. She stands on the second and starts delivering punches. Allison Jacobs gets back up and tries to attack her from behind again. Jacobs whips he into the rope, but Ashley reverses and gives her a big shoulder block. After that, she jumps and lands a Leg Drop on Jacobs and goes for the pin. 1... Carrie stomps on Ashley's Back disrupting the pin. Carrie stomps on her again and whips her into the ropes. Carrie goes for the clotheline, but Ashley ducks and bounces off the ropes. She jumps up and catches Carrie's head in the process, turns around and Nails The Final Vision. She covers Carrie for the count. 1...2...3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall.....Ashley!

What it is to Burn by Finch plays as Ashley celebrates in the ring and exits back to the locker rooms

Black Bob: Well, Ashley sure showed those other two girls that she's back.

Shane Cobain: Yeah she did. Those other two girls didn't even put up enough. I'm sure There's a good place for them later. My Apartment. Those chicks may not have done anything, but damn they were hot.

Black Bob: Goddamn, Shane...

Fatal Four Way TLC Match
SEF North American Championship
Juice vs. Fireproof w/Alicia O'Neil vs. The Jackal vs. The Serial Thriller w/Erika Valverde

The title hangs above the ring now and a twenty foot ladder stands at ringside at the end of the aisle, tables are leaned up against the guard rail all around the ring and chairs lay with them. Away by Mercy Drive soon hits the pa and Juce comes waking out looking pumped and focused as he enters the ring. Poison by Alice Cooper hits after that and out walks Fireproof who is looking jacked up and has Alicia O'Neil by his side. He soon enters the ring and The End Of Heartache by Killswitch Engage hits the pa and The Jackal makes his way out to the ring. #1 Stunna by The Big Tymers hits now and Serial Thriller comes walking out in confidence and Erika Valverde is by his side. They get to ringside and Thriller slides in the ring immeditaley getting kicked in the head by Fireproof. Juice charges over quickly, but stops and turns to a charging Jackal dropping him with a clothesline. Juice lifts up Jackal and sends him into a corner, charges with a clothesline, then starts punching away at him. Fireproof has Thriller out of the ring now and is punching at him, nailing some uppercuts, then he backs up some and looks for a clothesline. Thriller though ducks down and backdrops Fireproof over the guard rail right down to the floor. Thriller now grabs a chair which is next to his feet and swings it over the rail slamming Fireproof across the back. He then grabs Fireproof and suplexes over the rail to the floor at ringside. Thriller sets a table up now and pulls Fireproof to his feet, bashes him headfirst to the ringpost, then nails a ddt on to the steel steps. Thriller now kicks the top steps off and lifts up Fireproof apparently looking for a powerbomb through the table. Fireproof is kinda heavy though and plus he low blows Thriller, then stands up and chokeslams him through the table. In the ring Jackal has mounted a comeback and has been beating Juice quite a bit. Fireproof slides a chair into the ring, then a couple tables and he now grabs the ladder bringing it in. Jackal and Juice both see him and out of nowhere team up for a brief second nailing a double dropkick on the ladder sending it into Fireproof putting him down. Jackal runs off the ropes and nails an elbow drop to Fireproof and Juice quickly drops a leg to the back of Jackal's neck. He lifts Jackal up and delivers the Melt Down on him very quickly. Fireproof gets up and grabs Juice nailing the Flamebreaker putting him down. Fireproof then sets both tables up side by side and then sets the ladder up. He takes the chair and bashes each man in the head, then rolls them on the tables wich are side by side. Fireproof starts climbing the ladder now which is to the side of the tables. As he gets near the top, Thriller gets in the ring and climbs up the ladder as quick as cat and strats firing rights and lefts to Fireproof, has him reeling, then he climbs upa s high as he can, pulls up Fireproof and suddenly leaps off with Perfection At Its Best bringing Fireproof down across Jackal and Juice sending all three mn through the tables. Thriller gets hurt as well, but not as bad and he soon makes his wya up, starts climbing the ladder and as he reaches the top, Fireproof starts to get to his feet. Thriller though unstraps the title and pulls it down.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF North American Champion....The Serial Thriller!

#1 Stunna by The Big Tymers hits now as Thriller raises his title high in the air and slowly make shis way down the ladder. Fireproof is up now and has a chair in hand. Thriller turns and sees him standing off against him, but then Fireproof shakes his head no and extends his hand out. Thriller hesitates, but then extends his hand and the two shake, but Fireproof suddenly whips Thriller to the ropes and nails a hard boot to the face on him. He then lifts up the chair and slams it down over Thriller's head with a knock out shot. Fireproof pulls up Thriller and nails the Flamebreaker, then picks up the NA Title and motions it to be his before laying it over Thriller's chest.

Black Bob: Well I must say a kick ass TLC match ending with a huge move by Thriller who sure as hell is quick to rise star, but he sure got beatdown by Fireproof afterwards.

Shane Cobain: Yea he did, damn big man looked to be respectful, but instead showed his true colors, least he is going after what he wants by any way he can.

6 Woman Gauntlet Match
SEF Women's Championship
Julie vs. Rhapsody vs. Yesenia Lopez[c] vs. Cassidy Michaels vs. Victoria Lopez vs. Christine

Were getting all set for the next match now when the lights dim and everyone expecting our first entrant gets a surprise. Always by Saliva hits the pa and out walks Whitney Marret wearing the usual business suit. She makes her way down the aisle and son arund the ring, then takes a seat at the commentators table putting on a headset.

Shane Cobain: Oh yea buddy, Mack, don't look, I got Whitney tonight!

Black Bob: Shane, you idiot, shut up! Now then, Whitney, you out here for the next match I take it.

Whitney Marret: You could say, as a former champ and the CEO I feel its my duty to keep a closer eye on the women's division in SEF.

Shane Cobain: I always keep an eye on them!

Whitney Marret: I mean their in ring skill Shane, they are more than just eye candy, well most are.

Black Bob: True, I agree with Shane to, but I see their ring skill to, so now lets see what these six got.

On that note, Dirrty by Christina Aguilera hits the pa and Julie comes walking out strutting her stuff and shaking it up. The crowd goes nuts for her as she makes her to the ring, eyes Whitney and winks. Shane goes nuts hoping for some HLA! Soon following, Flaming Youth by KISS jams over the pa and Rhapsody comes walking out now to quite a pop. She makes her way in the ring and Julie wastes no time as she charges knocking down Rhapsody with a clothesline. Julie kicks at Rhapsody's ribs, then pulls her up by the hair and sends her to a corner. Julie does a handspring backwards flip to the corner, but Rhapsody moves and nails a kick to Julie's ribs, then jumps up and monkey flips her to the mat. Rhapsody climbs up top and flies off with an elbow drop, but Julie moves and gets to her feet. Rhapsody is up as well and the two start trading punches. Julie overpowers Rhapsody and sends her to the ropes looking for a dropkick, but Rhapsody stops short causing Julie to hit the mat. Rhapsody pulls up Julie and hits a suplex, then picks her back up for a ddt, but instead fakes out to go for The Burning Red. Julie blocks it in time and counters out of nowhere with the Dirrty Drop and pins quickly....1....2....3!

Julie gets to her feet as Rhapsody rolls from the ring holding her head and Fighter by Chrstina Aguilera hits the pa now bringing Senia out to the ring wearing her title. She slides in the ring and takes off her title charging at Julie with it. Julie ducks and goes behind Senia delivering the Dirrty Drop quickly and pins...1...2...3!

Black Bob: Holy shit, Julie just pinned Senia within seconds of her getting to the ring, damn.

Whitney Marret: Guess we know why Julie is so great huh

Shane Cobain: She has a great body, athletic, hot, oh yea!

Julie picks up the title and hands off to the timekeeper, then Before I Forget by Slipknot hits the pa and Cassidy Michaels comes running and slides in the ring. She goes toe to toe with Julie and the two start swinging like wild women, like crazed animals. Julie has the power and sends Cassidy reeling to the ropes, then backs up and charges with a clothesline sending them both out to the floor. They both get up and Julie sends Cassidy slamming into the steel steps. She charges at her, but Cassidy moves and Julie bangs her knee on the steps. Cassidy then dropkicks her in the same knee and slams her head off the steps. She then sends Julie flying in the ring apron and rolls her in the ring. Cassidy climbs up to the top rope and leaps off with a body splash and pins....1....2....kickout! Cassidy is frustrated and starts pounding on Julie, then lifts her up and sends her to the ropes hitting a clothesline on her. Cassidy comes off the ropes with an elbow, but Julie moves and gets to her feet. Cassidy charges her, but Julie ducks and grabs her for the Dirrty Drop. Cassidy fights out of it and twists around giving Julie mexican suplex into a pin...1...2....kickout! She now pulls Julie up and lifts her up for Internial Darkness, but Julie slips down to her feet and turns Cassidy around, then gives her a hard powerbomb and flips over in a jacknife pin...1...2...3!

Cassidy is rolled from the ring as When All Is Said & Done by Trapt hits the pa. Victoria comes walking out and gets into the ring,. She charges Julie with a clothesline, then lifts her up for a suplex, but Julie flips down on her feet and rolls up Victoria in a clutch pin...1....2....3!

Black Bob: Senia's sister beat in no time flat as well!

Julie gets to her feet as Savior by Skillet hits the pa and we await Christine to come out. No sign, but suddenly Julie is dropped from behind with a dropkick from Christine who apparently came through the crowd. She goes down on Julie and starts punching at her, then lifts Julie up and gives her Wrath Of A Woman and pins...1....2....kickout! Christine looks in awe and pulls up Jule pounding her into a corner, then she whips her out to the ropes and catches her for a sleeper, but looks for the Beautiful & Deadly. Julie blocks it and drops down with a jawbreaker. Julie gets to her feet as Christine turns holding her jaw, then Julie grabs her from behind and nails the Dirrty Drop and pins....1...2...3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF Women's Champion......Julie!

Dirrty by Christina Aguilera now hits as the fans explode in cheers and Julie raises her arms in the air. Whitney stands up and gets the title, steps into the ring and awards the title to Julie raising her hand as well.

Black Bob: She did it, SEF's legendary diva won the Women's Title for a record breaking fifth time.

Just then, they are interrupted by the sound of Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy train hitting the pa and out walks Fate on stage, ring gear on, mic in hand, eyes piericing as ever. He calls for the music to stop an speaks.

Fate: Nice victory Julie, but I have come to a conclusion, SEF needs no Women's Title. Remember, where I come from, women battle with the men, if they can't handle it, they don't get in the ring. So you won yes, but Julie.........Your Fired! And by the way, take that title with you, mount it on your wall at home, do what you like with it for in SEF it has no place, we no longer have a seperate division for the women. They can either step it up and play with the boys or get to stepping out of the company.

Fate now lowers the mic and just turns walking backstage. Julie stares at her title and looks saddened, but Whitney motions her to just let it go, letting her know she deserves to be the last champ and that she will figure something out for SEF.

Black Bob: Man, that was a shocker by Fate, getting rid of the womens division and Julie, fucked up!

Shane Cobain: Damn, no more division, so no more gimmick matches or what and Julie, damn it Fate!

The halls are empty until a door opens. Out of this door comes David Blade ready for his Match. Except he looks far more different. He's dressed up as Gene Simmons from KISS. The Hair is almost the same, just shorter and blonder, he's got the Make-up on, those crazy Shoulder Accesories, the Whole Enchilada. He looks down the Hall and it looks like he recognizes someone.

David Blade: Hey Cassidy!

Cassidy Michaels: Oh my God, David?

David Blade: Well, yeah. But tonight, I'm the God of Thunder, They Call me Dr. Love, or for anyone without my KISStory Knowledge, I'm Gene Simmons.

Cassidy Michaels: Well, somebody's in the Halloween Spirit.

David Blade: Oh, every year. So how was your match?

Cassidy Michaels: It sucked, I lost! Rather not think about it.

David Blade: Sorry, your still a kick ass chick, I mean wrestler in my book, but I guess it's my turn to go out there now.

Cassidy Michaels: Yeah, good luck tonight.

Blade embraces Cassidy with one arm while they kiss each other. After what seems like a couple seconds, they let their lips go. And Cassidy smiles at him.

Cassidy Michaels: Wow, you even got his tongue right.

David Blade: Ha Ha, I'll see you later.

Blade leaves to get ready for his upcoming match. Cassidy Michaels leaves in the opposite direction and the view cuts to ringside.

Black Bob: Looks like DB is all pysched for Halloween and he is truly a KISS fan for life, cool though.

Shane Cobain: Hell yea, KISS rocks, so does Halloween and man, the next match, main event muthafuckas, ooh yea!

Elimination Chamber
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Scorpion vs. Matt Matlock vs. Flash Dio vs. Andrew Velzian vs. David Blade vs. Fate

The Elimination Chamber lowers down and is set into place around the ring. Sinner by Drowning Pool soon blasts over the pa and Scorpion comes walking out looking cocky as ever as he ads to the ring and soon climbs up in the chamber. Falling Apart by Zebrahead hits the pa now and Matt Matlock makes his way out looking cocky as well, but confident and pumped. He soon climbs into the chamber and is sent into one of the four small chambers in a corner. The Game by Linkin Park now comes over the pa and Flash Dio comes on out with his usual wide grin and cocky look. He makes his way to the ring and is sent to a small chamber in a corner. Away by Mercy Drive hits the pa and Velzian comes walking out looking like a chump. He climbs into the chamber, then War Machine by KISS hits and David Blade comes strutting out in his KISS costume, gets to ringside and disrobes the shoulder pads and bulky stuff before climbing into the chamber and getting sent into a small chamber in a corner. Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne now hits the pa and Fate comes walking with that no emotion face of his, but has the World Heavyweight Title tucked under his arm. He walks to the ring and hands the title to the outside ref to award to whoever wins, then he climbs in the chamber and is sent to the last empty small chamber. We notice now that in that chamber is a steel chair which Fate ignores and just stands perfectly still awaiting his time. The main door of the chamber shuts, the small chambers are shut and we start the match with Scorpion and Velzian. They go into a lock up with Velzian overpowering Scorpion, but Scorpion ends up using momentum and drops down low blowing Velzian. He then delivers a snap suplex abd runs off the ropes hitting an elbow drop and pins quickly....1....2...kickout! Scorpion pulls up Velzian and starts nailing him with hard chops to the chest, then whips him to the ropes and puts him down with a dropkick. Scorpion climbs up to the top rope and hits a flying reverse elbow on him, then picks him up and scoop slams him. Scorpion now climbs back to the top rope and looks for a moonsault, but velzian rolls out of the way. We are just over a minute away from unlocking one of the small chambers when Velzian lifts up Scorpion trying for the VKO, but gets shoved into the ropes. Velzian comes back for a clothesline, but gets lifted up for a spinebuster. Scorpion slams him down and keeps a hold of his legs turning him over into the Scorpion Deathtrap. Velzian screams in pain now and we are about thirty seconds towards unlocking a chamber. Fifteen seconds later and Velzian taps out from the pain.

Scorpion releases him and leans on the ropes resting as much as he can while the ref gets Velzian out of the chamber. The remaining seconds count down and the buzzer sounds, then lights start flashing over the chamber and finally stop on David Blade's chamber. Scorpion stands up and the two men stare down each other, then Blade steps out, steps into the ring and they just charge at full speed colliding with hard punches to each other. Scorpion and Blade tear each other up and soon turn to chops redenning one anothers chest. Blade ends up escaping a chop and kicks Scorpion in the knee, then moves behind him locking in a sleeper. Scorpion struggles and struggles, almost falls, but moves to the turnbuckle and steps up them shoving backwards and over Blade into a pinfall.....1....2....kickout as Blade lets the hold go. Both men get up and Blade nails a clothesline to Scorpion who comes back up and gets a reverse atomic drop, then Blade delivers a diving clothesline to keep Scorpion down. Blade kneels up and starts pounding away at Scorpion's head, then pulls him up and whips him to the ropes catching him with a powerslam. Blade climbs up to the top rope and waits for Scorpion to get up, then flies off nailing a cross body to him and rolls up for a pin...1...2...kickout! Both men roll up to their feet and Scorpion shoves Blade into a corner and starts chopping him down, whips out to the ropes and runs at him nailing a forearm smash. Scorpion picks up Blade and looks for a backdrop, but Blade rolls through landing on his feet and grabs Scorpion delivering a german suplex releasing him. Blade now climbs back up top looking for the Moshpitt Plunge when the buzzer sounds and the lights begin flashing. Blade waits up top as he can't see and they soon stop on Matt Matlock's chamber. Scorpion is up now and runs up the turnbuckle punching Blade, then delivers a superplex to him. Matt comes out the chamber and into the ring heading for Scorpion now kicking at his ribs, then lifts him up and whips him to the ropes hitting a clothesline on him. Blade starts moving and climbs to his feet, but Matt meets him with some hard punches and soon whips him to a corner and charges with a clothesline. Blade dodges him at the last second, then nails a hard kick to his back and gives Matt a neckbreaker. Flash is going nuts in his chamber waiting to get in while Fate just stares with no emotion. Scorpion is now up and and rushes over behind Blade clubbing him in the back, then drops him with a reverse ddt. Scorpion now pulls up Matt and sends him to the ropes and catches him with a flashback like move. he runs to the ropes and leaps off nailing the Supersault on Matt and pins..1...2...kickout! Scorpion kneels up and yells that it was three, but soon deals with it and lifts up Matt giving him a snap suplex. Blade is back up and turns Scorpion around giving him a kick to the gut and ddt's him. The buzzer soon sounds and lights start flashing and soon stop on Flash Dio's chamber who is quick to sprint out, leap up on the top rope and fly off with a cross body to Blade. He rolls through and the two jump up with Flash who fresher unloading with some punches, then he lets loose a few kicks before sending Blade down with a tornado ddt. Scorpion jumps up and unloads with chops to Flash's chest, then whips him to the ropes looking for a clothesline. Flash ducks it and comes back with a spinning kick knocking Scorpion down. Matt is waiting for Flash and soon catches him with the Matlock Go Round. Scorpion jumps up and tackles Matt into a corner while Blade climbs to the top rope and leaps off with the Moshpitt Plunge, then pins Flash...1...2...3!

The ref now gets Flash out of the chamber as Scorpion has Matt choked out in the corner. Blade gets to his feet and dropkicks the back of Scorpion's head into Matt's, then pulls him up and delivers a side slam. Matt uses the ropes to get up, but is groggy. Blade uses the advantage and fires some punches at him, then lifts Matt up to the top rope and climbs up delivering a superplex. Blade gets hurt, but gets to his feet as does Scorpion and the two starts hammering each other with punches. Blade gets the better of Scorpion and sends him to the ropes clotheslining over to the metal floor of the chamber. Matt gets up now and truns Blade around giving him a brainbuster, then pins...1...2...kickout! Matt punches at him and the buzzer soon sounds, lights fllash and of course, the last man, here comes Fate! Scorpion is on his feet while Matt stays on Blade. Fate brings the chair with him and tosses it to Scorpion who catches it. Fate delivers a right hand to the chair punching it to Scorpion's head laying him out on the metal floor and busted open. Fate feels no pain and we see why, brass knuckles on his hand. He picks up the chair and climbs in the ring now as Matt turns to him, but pretends to not. Fate swings the chair, but Matt kicks him in the gut and grabs the chair looking for his own shot. Fate though delivers a brass knuckles shot to Matt's gut, then knees him in the head real hard and soon turns him around delivering The Crucifix right on the chair and pins him....1....2....3!

The ref helps Matt out of the chamber as Fate picks up Blade and delivers some left jabs to the gut, knees him a couple times, then slams hm hard to the mat. Fate pikcs up the chair and looks to slam it over Blade's head, but Blade manages to kick his foot up and right below the belt of Fate causing him to drop the chair. Blade kneels up and delivers some punches to Fate's gut, then rolls him up in a small package...1...2....kickout! They both get to their feet and Blade catches Fate with some punches, then backs up for a clothesline. Fate ducks it and Blade whips around for a hard punch, but Fate catches him with one as well, his being the hand with the brass knuckles. They both fall, but Fate rises easier and covers Blade of the pin....1...2...3!

The ref now helps Blade out as Fate gets to his feet and looks out of the ring at Scorpion who has been sititng up, but holds his head in awful pain, blood pouring out. Fate now reaches out of the ropes and grabs Scorpion from behind, yanks him to his feet and pulls him into the ring. He pulls Scorpion into a sleeper really wrenching it in, but Scorpion soon drops down jarring his jaw. Scorpion gets up and rushes Fate, but gets a brass knuckles punch to the gut and clotheslined to the mat. Fate now grabs his leg and turns him into a figure four leg lock right in the middle of the ring applying the pressure really hard. Scorpion yells in pain and pounds the mat, but refuses to tap. He tries crawling to the ropes, but Fate has him grounded. Scorpion tries to turn it over, but Fate has it locked in to good and is too much fresher. Scorpion screams as loud as he can and the blood flows from the pressure and he soon begins to fade out, his should laying on the mat, so the ref counts...1...2...Scorpion sits up barely and yells, rests on his elbows, then leans on one shoulder, but he soon fades out and loses concisiouness and is pinned....1....2.....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion.......Fate!

Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne now hits the pa as fate lets the hold go and Scorpion lays unconcious in the ring. The chamber begins to rise up off the ring now and is soon lifted up high. The timekeeper hands the belt to the ref who raises Fate's hand, then awards him the title. Fate stares at the front, he locks his eyes on the face plate and still showing no emotion he holds high in the air letting all know who the SEF World Heavyweight Champion is. Scorpion is soon helped to the back as Fate just stares out sat the crowd that boos him so heavily, shows him so much hatred and he does nothing, but exit the ring and walk to the back.

Black Bob: Hot damn man, that main event was a killer of a headliner, them six, minus Velzian gave us a hell of a show to see.

Shane Cobain: Sure did and love him or hate him, question is timing of placement in the match, Fate showed us he can hang, but he needs to beat these men on fairer circumstances before we believe he is the real deal.

Black Bob: That is true, Fate gave his opponents lil time to prepare, so he had a huge advantage, but he did give a hard fight even with two weapons.

Shane Cobain: Not like they were illegal anways, just immoral and in this busness, yea, anyways, awesome fucking match and it was a happy halloween as I was entertained, but something will come of this I imagine, just what it is we have to wait and see.

The camera now pans up over the ring as Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie plays over the pa. We zoom all over the arena showing rowdy crowd who hated seeing Fate win, but all in all had a great time and are showing their support and we now fade to black ending the show.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF