sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR 9 {3/5/07}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 14, 2014, 09:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 5th, 2007

So once again the cameras of SEF roll as its Monday...again, so its time for the hottest show in the world to air. Thousands are packed into the Cobo Arena as "Start A War" blasts over the pa and as the cameras just go all over the arena scanning the crowd like crazy trying to capture all these pumped up fans.

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night WAR! Tonight is looking good with a huge six man tag for our main event. We got Black Bob, Nick Torres, and Neo Monoxide facing their Wrestle X opponents who are Triple V, Jakob King, and Xanthus, three huge rivalries brewing in this one, its probably gonne get chaotic tonight!

Sean Martin: Most likely its gonna get chaotic with the intensity of these rivalries, not to mention Xanthus being the wild card after saying he isn't a team player.

Nick Miller: That crazy kid is messed up, but its his choice. We got two new kids debuting tonight and their siblings. Veronica Price faces newcomers Dusty McKeena Rodgers whiler Dusty's brother Justin Heath Rodgers faces Corez.

Sean Martin: That Dusty chick is cute, but it takes more than that to win matches. Her brother seems to be ready for his debut and wanting to win badly to start off in SEF on a good role.

Nick Miller: As would anyone, but Corez is not oan easy challenge, neither is Veronica for that matter. Whitney Marret is in action tonight and she faces a woman who has yet to be pinned, Asesino, should be a good match.

Sean Martin: Well she won't be pinned tonight, but Asesino will be tapping out to the true dominant woman, Whitney Marret, the Women's Champ!

Nick Miller: Most best would be on her, but even Whitney started out as the new girl once upon a time ago, never know who may be a breakout star.

Sean Martin: I can tell you who never was a breakout star or even a star here or anywhere, Matt Matlock, the joke who gets stomped by Jordan Brooks tonight.

Nick Miller: Your right about Matlock, kid just won't stop living lies and grow up, but who knows, maybe one day he will. We also got Westside Wanksta and Pung Loa one on one, those two have some bad blood brewing, but first up is Matlockand Jordan, so lets go to the ring and gets this show started!

We hear guitar chords start to play over the speakers. Eight seconds in, pyro explodes on the stage as "Born With Nothing, Die With Everything" begins to play. Matt Matlock steps out onto the stage as the crowd boos heavily and a chant of "Your A Liar" breaks out which really pisses Matt off cause its true, trash is thrown at him as well, a drink even nails him in the back of his head.

Brittany Fox: "Hailing from New Waterford, Nova Scotia, Canada and weighing 235 lbs...he is "The Cornered Animal" Matt Matlock!

Matlock walks down the ramp slowly, and extends his arms out to his side. He spins around in a circle slowly, but no pyro and his music suddenly cuts out. Matt stops and turns looking confused and still mad, mainly at the on going chant by the fans. We then hear "Mouth For War" by Pantera hit and the crowd cheers as Frank E Dangerously walks out on stage with a mic, he's dressed as usual and he just stares a hole through Matt who stares back. The crowd settles down as Frankie lifts the mic up.

FED: Hey you sack of shit, what the fuck are you doing?

Matt looks confused even more and points back at the ring indicating his match.

FED: Since when did you care for a match in SEF when you could have one in the so called big leagues? Your a bigger idiot than even I thought you were cause honestly, I assumed ya had some brains, but goddamn Matt, your just fucking dumb! Don't judge what ya don't know, so don'y judge SEF cause you have no idea how big this company is. SEF has toppled every so called bigger company on MSN, we killed them in ratings back when the ratings of MSN meant something, so get a clue you fucking moron!

The crowd cheers for Matt being put in his place, Matt is seething at being called for lying.

FED: You don't care for SEF, you don't hold matches here in high priority, then fine, you don't get any matches here. And for your match ya won at any pay per view ya want, no, I will not take it from ya, I can't and I wouldn't if I could. You helped me get what I want, I used you as a pawn to get rid of Sly and it worked, so the match is yours for that, but Matt, its your only match in SEF cause like I said, you get no more since ya don't care about them in the first place. Hell, I'm doing you a favor, you need the free time for your so called "bigger" companies to book you, so go to them cause your not wrestling on my show! Make your one pay per view match count cause its your last, but keep in mind Matt, remember what I told you at Xtreme, no matter what match or what stip, you will not win it or maybe not even make it! Destruction will make sure of that, your time was up long ago with SEF. Why ya got so many chances, I don't know, no my doing cause my doing is do you in like I am now. You screwed yourself by being the piece of shit liar you are, even these fans know that just like every name in the locker room knows it, now enough of this, get the fuck out of my arena!

Frankie tosses the mic down and turns sideways pointing to the back motioning Matt to go. Matt heads that way and gets in line right after Frankie who stands his grouns because out charges Destruction. Matt sees them and turns swinging at Thrash, but the punch has no effect and Matt is grabbed by both men and they turn slamming him on the stage. The crowd cheers on Destruction as they rip up Matt over both their shoulders and haul him through the curtain to the back, Frankie following.

Nick Miller: Wow, this crazy, Matt is being ejected and not allowed to wrestle because he doesn't care when he has matches which is true.

Sean Martin: And exactly why this had to be done, thank got Frankie did it, best move of his life!

Nick Miller: It shard to argue that knowing Matlock, kid just don't have what it takes I guess. We got a camera in the back, so catch back up with Frankie.

So we go to the back and Destruction has Matt still and gets out to the parking lot dragging him across it to an orange pickup. Frankie is out there and directing Destruction on what to do. They lift Matt up in a double press, then run him to the truck throwing him headfirst into the windshield busting Matt's head right through it. Thrash and Slash get up on the hood now and lift Matt up who is bleeding badly from his head. They roll him on the roof and shove him into the back of the bed. Thrash climbs over to the bed as Slash stands up on the roof. Thrash gets Matt up on his knee in a backbreaker position as Slash flies down with an elbow drop and they deliver Total Destruction to Matt who flips over and hangs on the tailgate, blood drips into the truck.

Nick Miller: My god, their killing him!

Sean Martin: Good, Matt is no use to anyone, he's a lazy ass liar!

Thrash and Slash gets out of the truck and grab Matt tossing him back into the bed on his back and he just lays there out of it completely. Frankie just smiles at the carnage and motions Destruction inside with him, no medics come out as its Matlock, no one cares for someone who doesn't care for SEF.

Nick Miller: What a beating Matt just received, kid had it coming though. If this doesn't knock sense into him, nothing will, though it was kind of taken far, shoulda just through him out. But its not my call, though it is my call for this commercial break, up next is Jordan Brooks and taking the place of Matlock is Mitch McMoogle!

Sean Martin: Who?

Nick Miller: The kid who debuted at Total Anarchy on the Hardcore Hotel, that's is name, McGoogle was a mess up on his part, said he was drunk that night I guess, but that's next, we have a break to get to now!

We come back from the break to find Mitch McMoogle in the ring already and he jumps around a bit stretching his arms out. The lights go out and red and blue lights circle the arena as "You Don't Know" hits the PA.

Brittany Fox: On his way to the ring, from New York, New York, he weighs in at 350lbs and is accompanied by Whitney Marret, he is............. "The Ultimate Protector" Jordan Brooks!

Once he comes out and is a quarter the way to the ring, he squats down and white pyro goes off from left to right as he raises up slowly and raises his fists in the air. Whitney walks out now and carries her Women's Title with her, Jordan waits for her to get down near him. He walks down to the ring and heads up the steps as Whitney just stays at ringside. Once inside the ring, he goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by pointing to himself. Jordan hops down and runs the ropes, the bell rings and he soon steps face to face with Mitch who talks a lil trash. Jordan just piefaces him backwards, so Mitch charges back at him with a spear, but Jordan just clubs him in the back and rips him up, then drops him with a Big Apple Bomb and pins, 1....................2...................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Jordan Brooks!

"You Don't Know" hits the pa and Jordan stands up raising his hands in the air. Whitney is in the ring and grabs his hands raising it again.

Nick Miller: Well it seems this one is over within a minute of the opening bell.

Sean Martin: Yea, Mitch does suck, but then Jordan is just that good.

Nick Miller: Whatever ya say. Up next is a divas match, new girl Dusty takes on relatively new, but semi experienced Veronica Price.

"What's Its Like to Be Me" hits the p.a. Showers of pink and silver pyro falls all over the arena. A clip of a young girl dancing/cheerleading, practicing martial arts, playing soccer&softball, and then training to wrestle hits the tron. The girl then comes out, all country cute, dressed in short cut off shorts, pink midriff shirt, and cowboy boots. She is cute and she smiles a little shyly as she comes out prancing to the ring.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring from Dallas Texas, she wighs 105 pounds, Dusty McKenna Rodgers!

Dusty climbs in the ring and walks to the ropes waving at the crowd, then she turns ready for her match. The lights in the arena dim down as "The Enemy" hits over the PA system. Gold strobe lights flash around the arena as Jakob King and Veronica Price walk out onto the stage. Jakob grabs Veronica by the hand and spins her into his body, then bends her backward so that her cleavage is visible to the crowd. He pulls her back up as the two walk down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring from Atlanta Georgia, she weighs 125 pounds and is accompanied by Jakob King, she is Veronica Price!

As they approach the ring, Veronica tells him to stand back as she walks up to the ring. She places her right foot onto the apron while running her hands up and down her thighs. She then grabs hold of the bottom rope as she puts her left foot on the ring apron, doing a split, as Jakob kneels down in front of her. She bends the upper half of her body down underneath the bottom rope, showing off her incredible flexibility. She then stands up and leans against the ropes with her feet spread apart. Jakob then backs away from the ring to get a running start and slides into the ring between Veronica's feet. He walks to the center of the ring and shows off his body to the fans while Veronica walks in circles around him. They kiss each other as their music cuts. Jake exits the ring and the bell sounds, the two women circle each other and raise their arms a lil. They look for a lock up and soon hook up, Dusty trying hard to gain the upperhand, she squats down and tries pushing up to force Veronica back. Veronica lets herself go back a ways, then whips Dusty around into a corner. The ref calls for a break and they give it, but Veronica slaps Dusty across her face and backs up grinning.

Sean Martin: Yea, lil welcome slap for the new chick.

Nick Miller: If you say so!

Dusty charges out tackling Veronica to the mat and starts laying in some slaps of her own. Dusty gets up pulling Veronica up and whips her into a corner, charges at her leaping up on the second turnbuckle, then grabs her head and brings her feet into Veronica's stomach snapping backwards and delivering a monkey flip. Dusty gets to her feet and runs the ropes coming at Veronica with a dropkick to her head. She grabs her legs now and ties up Veronica in a texas cloverleaf.

Nick Miller: After that slap by Veronica all we've seen is Dusty on the offensive and boy is she fired up.

Veronica is screaming in pain from the hold she's in, Jake gets up on the apron looking to come in, but the ref blocks him from doing so and they argue. Dusty lets Veronica go and walks over looks for a slap to Jake, but he blocks her and pushes her hand away. Newcomer Justin Heath Rodgers, Dusty's brother comes running out and grabs Jake by his feet yanking him down slamming his head off the apron, then starts punching him with quick jabs to the head.

Sean Martin: Hey, he has no business down here, he isn't in the match!

Nick Miller: Neither is Jake, the new kid is just making things even.

Dusty turns around and Veronica punches her hard in the stomach, then rolls her into a small package, 1...........2......kickout! Dusty rolls out to her feet and turns as Veronica gets up nailing a chick kick knocking Veronica down. Dusty climbs up the nearest turnbuckles and looks back at Veronica getting up, turns her head forward, then leaps backwards with a moonsault taking Veronica back down and into a pin, 1.............2.........kickout!

Nick Miller: Couple near falls by Dusty, she is looking good so far.

Sean Martin: She'll get broken any minute now.

Dusty is on her feet kneeling a lil as Veronica gets to her feet. Dusty comes behind her appling a full nelson, then slams her down facefirst with Sweet Emotion and keeps the hold locked on her and wrenches away. Veronica struggles to get free, but she can't crawl to the ropes or flip over, so she gives it up.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission, Dusty McKeena Rodgers!

"What's Its Like to Be Me" hits the pa and the crowd cheers as Dusty stands up waving at them and jumping around all excited. Justin soon joins her in the ring raising his sisters hand in the air, then the two soon make their way up the ramp while Jake pulls Veronica ou tof the ring checking on her.

Nick Miller: A nice win for Dusty who just may be off to a good start in SEF, we'll see if her brother can do the same later.

Sean Martin: Hopefully Dusty stays away from the ring during his match and doesn't help him win like he did for her.

Nick Miller: What are you talking about? He kept Jake from helping Veronica win.

We suddenly go to the back where the view shows Black Bob and Daddy Mack talking, no sound picked up, but they appear to be serious, looks almost like Mack giving Bob some sort of advice. We soon switch views to one of Westside Wanksta talking to the Boombastic Brothers and he looks like he is explaining a plan to them, no sound on them either.

Nick Miller: Odd, looks like Bob getting advice from Mack, possibly for wrestling Viper and I wonder what Wanksta is up to with his henchmen?

Sean Martin: Whatever he wants to do, their partners, its their business.

Nick Miller: Ok, well our business is calling the action and we'll do that for what looks to be hell of a submission match next, Asesino and Whitney Marret, right after this break.

We come from the break and find Asesino in the ring already, she's in a corner jogging in place, pumping her arms in the air. "Sidewinder" hits as blue, green, and red lights circle the arena with matching pyro going off. Then Whitney comes out and poses for the crowd at the top of the ramp and from behind her comes Viper dressed in his ring gear and a Dominant Player shirt along with Jordan Brooks who is in his ring gear and a black shirt.

Brittany Fox: Making her way to the ring, from Las Vegas Nevada, she weighs 145 pounds and is accompanied by Triple V and Jordan Brooks, she is the SEF Women's Champion, Whitney Marret!

She and Viper then make their way to the ring and climb the steel steps and Jordan follows them. Once inside the ring Whitney goes to the middle of the middle of the ring and throws her hands and arms in the air while Viper comes behind her sliding an arm around her stomach and leans his head over her shoulder. She lowers her arms to hold his head and arm while Jordan just watches on behind them. Viper kisses Whitney, then he and Jordan exit the ring and the bell rings. Asesino rushes forward with a clothesline, but Whitney ducks and grabs her from behind in a sleeper. Asesino moves to the side and lifts up Whitney for a back suplex, but Whitney lets go of her and rolls over landing on her feet. The two women come face to face and Whitney slaps Asesino who spins all the way around nailing a spinning kick knocking Whitney down.

Nick Miller: Oh my, some quickness by Asesino, she just floored the Women's Champ.

Sean Martin: A cheap shot is what it was.

Asesino has Whitney up and whips her to the ropes, leaps up for a hurricanrana, but Whitney counters with a powerbomb. They both get up and Whitney kicks Asesino in her stomach, sends her to the ropes and leaps up for a thesz press. Asesino manages to duck under her, Whitney lands on her feet crouching, then pops up and back for a superkick. Asesino ducks it and grabs Whitney's head dropping her with a ddt. She quickly gets up and climbs up top nailing a 450 splash, then rolls backwards on her knees, puts Whitney on her side and folds her legs back trying for a bow and arrow submission. Whitney fights it though and Viper gets on the apron distracting the ref while Jordan crawls in the ring a lil dragging Asesinoaway from Whitney.

Nick Miller: What the hell, that isn't fair.

Sean Martin: Oh can it Nick!

Viper and Jordan are both back on the floor, Whitney pulling herself up the ropes and Aseisno comes charging her, but leaps up for a front dropkick. Whitney grabs her legs bringing Asesino to the mat, then she drops back catapulting her over the top rope. Jordan is up the apron while Whitney gets helping him distract the ref. Viper meanwhile stalks Asesino who starts to get up, then he grabs her nails the Unforgiven right on the floor, the crowd booing immensely. Viper rolls her in the ring and Jordan gets to the floor now.

Nick Miller: Damn it, this isn't right, someone get Viper and Jordan outta here.

Sean Martin: The DVF is a team, no one seperates them!

Whitney runs over dropkicking Asesino in her head, then rips her up and runs her to a corner smashing her face into the turnbuckles and lets her lay there. Whitney climbs out and up the ropes, drags Asesino up and holds her head while getting turned from her. Whitney then flips backwards over Asesino bringing her down in Asesino's own Crimson Reign. Whitney pulls Asesino up from behind and drops back locking her in the Southern Sleeper right in the middle of the ring. The crowd is trying to rally behind Asesino, but she is too far gone, nearly out of it. Asesino reaches her free arm up, but she can't do anything and taps out.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission, Whitney Marret!

"Sidewinder" hits the pa as Whitney kicks Asesinoa way and gets to her feet. Viper and Jordan are in the ring and raise her arms in the air, the crowd booing the trio as Whitney gets her title and flaunts in Asesino's face saying she'll never get it.

Sean Martin: A true victory for a true champion, Whitney so owned Asesino.

Nick Miller: Not quite owned, she had help, though she don't need it, anyone knows that, so why have help is beyond me.

Sean Martin: Because she has nothing to prove, so why should she?

Nick Miller: To show she still can do it on her own. But hey, that match is over, was good action when it was one on one. Up next we got Wanksta and Pung Loa, should be good.

"Annialation" hits and we see Pung head out to the ring grabbing at his wrists and walking down the ramp muttering in Japanese.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Tokyo Japan, he weighs 195 pounds, Pung Loa!

Pung climbs up on the apron and up the turnbuckles, then jumps down into the ring and throws some kicks into the air stretching his legs. "X Gonna Give It To Ya" hits the pa and out walks Wanksta to boos, he is acting all "gangsta" like, tries to be a badass taunting the fans as if he'll kill them.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Beverly Hills California, he weighs 220 pounds, Westside Wanksta!

Wanksta rolls in the ring and stands up ripping his jacket off and acts as if he has the body of a god. He then tosses the jacket out of the ring and turns ready to fight. He and Pung get face to face and Wanksta throws a clear right hook, but Pung dodges it quickly and nails a kick to the back of Wanksta's left thigh. Pung lets a few more fly and Wanksta gets away and backs against the ropes telling the ref to do something. Wanksta comes off the ropes and charges with a clothesline, but Pung grabs his arm dragging him over to his back and locks in an armbar cinching it in tight.

Nick Miller: Damn, Pung is pretty quick, he's taking it to Wanksta.

Sean Martin: Match just started, wait and see who is in control after a few more minutes.

Pung still has the armbar locked in, but he suddenly wraps his legs around Wanksta's head in a headscissors, lets his arm go and spins upside down, then brings Wanksta slamming down on the mat. Pung slowly sits up and crouches. Wanksta gets up and turns around. Pung goes for his Tokyo Tap, but Wanksta catches his foot. Pung goes for an enziguri, but misses, then kicks back with a mule kick dropping Wanksta. Pung gets up and runs to the ropes leaping to the middle one and flies back with a moonsault. Wanksta is up and leaps up dropkicking Pung in his ribs sending him crashing to the mat.

Nick Miller: Oh my, what a counter by Wanksta.

Sean Martin: Told ya he'd gain control, Wanksta owns Pung.

Wanksta is on Pung punching him in the head, then rips him up whipping Pung into a corner. Wanksta charges in, but Pung brings his legs and hooks Wanksta's arms bringing him against the ropes locking him in the Spider Trap, the ref issuing a count to five, Pung breaks it on four and drops to the apron.

Sean Martin: Damn it, Pung should be dqed, that was illegal.

Nick Miller: He broke before five.

Pung gets up on the top rope and Wanksta gets to his feet. Pung leaps off with a cross body, but Wanksta ducks it and Pung crashes hard to the mat. Wanksta charges over kicking him in the ribs, then he pulls Pung up sideways and drops his ribs across his knee and lets him fall to the mat. Wanksta climbs to the top rope and leaps for his Thug Drop, a top rope leg drop, but Pung rolls out of the way at the last second. Harry and Eddie Boombastic come running down the ramp and bolt around the ring, both grabbing a chair and turn to slide in, but the ref catches them and orders them back. Harry and Eddie throw the chairs down and jump up arguing with him while Flamez gets down to the ring and reaches in pulling Pung out and lifts him horizontally, then smashes him into the ringpost. He lifts up Pung and tosses him in the ring, then backs up the ramp some.

Nick Miller: What the hell is this all about, they got no business being out here?!

Harry and Eddie get to the floor as Wanksta has Pung up, whips him to the ropes and drops him with the Whack Off, then pins him, 1................2................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Westside Wanksta!

"X Gonna Give It To Ya" hits the pa, the crowd booing and Wanksta rolls to the floor meeting Harry and Eddie, the three back to Flamez and they admire Pung laid out in the ring.

Sean Martin: Not a bad team right there, their no DVF, but they work pretty good together.

Nick Miller: The problem was that this is no tag team match, it was one on one!

We go to the back now where we find Corez in his ring gear standing by himself, he's stretching his arms, then pulls his elbows pads into place, pats them and cracks his neck. He suddenly looks to the side and we pan back to see him and who he sees, Dusty McKeena Rodgers. She kinda shyly stares at him and steps closer, Corez bringing a hand to his chin and smiles.

Corez: So let me guess, your here to talk me out of beating your brother tonight or you wanna wish me good luck even though you happen to know he'll break me?

Dusty just smiles now and crosses her arms.

Dusty: Actually its neither of the above. I just happened to catch a glimpse of you and realized your pretty cute.

Corez raises a brow now and smirks.

Corez: Really, well thanks, but save it for later, I think business should happen before pleasure.

Corez brings his right hand up brushing it across her cheek, then he walks off. Dusty just watches him and smiles.

Dusty: He can pleasure me anyday!

She looks a lil devilish and the view switches back to ringside.

Nick Miller: Interesting what happened there, the new girl Dusty seemed to be hitting on Corez who faces her brother tonight. That match happens next, right after this commercial.

We come from break and were already for the new guy Justin to face Corez when our cameras are opened up in the back of the arena where we see Matt Matlock finally crawl out of the back of his pickup. Blood coveres his face and part of his shirt as he stumbles to the drivers door, opens it and climbs in. Security stands at the garage door to keep him out, Matt just shuts the door and starts his truck. He pulls out of the space and drives around some cars looking to leave, but suddenly cuts it hard and comes barreling into the entrance security guards dodge to the side avoiding the truck. Matt crashes into right into a concrete beam in the back smashing his truck, an airbag inside goes off. His door opens and Matt stumbles out and runs for the inside of the arena, but he runs right into the boot of Steve Whitmore, the chief of security. Matt just lays on the floor now, he's knocked out. Other security guard rush over and hoist up Matt dragging him to his truck, but Steve instructs them to drag him outside and he follows. Once out there he tells them.

Steve: Hold on to him and if he moves, make him stop however you want. I'm gonna go get a cab called and have him taken outta here, then get a tow to get that truck outta here.

Steve heads inside as we cut to ringside.

Nick Miller: Matt tried coming back inside using his truck, but totalled it and got leved by the security chief. But forget that, we got Corez and the new guy.

"What I Want" plays and as his video plays above his head, despite the crowds reaction, Justin comes out and poses showing off his body as showers of golden pyro go off all around him. The Prodigy flashes across the screen so much it can even the most sane person schitzophrenic. As the chorus picks up, he flashes a sexy grin at the fans, a large portion of the females in attendance swooning as he shows off his abs.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Tampa Bay Florida, he weighs 235 pounds, Justin Heath Rodgers!

Justin keeps smiling as he heads up the steel steps and with a confident and cocky swagger gets in the ring. He climbs up the ropes and spreads his arms out wide lifting his chin high. We hear "Becoming" hit the pa and Corez comes out on stage with a steady walk showing he means business, he is fired up too. He pumps his hands in the air with the devils sign which he uses to proclaim himself as Version II!

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, he weighs 220 pounds, Corez Version Two!

The crowd responds with cheering as Corez just taunts all the way down the aisle and he soon rolls in the ring, gets up jumping on the ropes in the middle flashing the version two sign again. Justin rushes him and leaps up with a dropkick sending Corez out to the floor. He rolls out now and kneels down pounding on Corez's head, then lifts him up and drops him ribs first on the guard rail. Justin whips Corez into the steels steps, the charges him burying a knee into his gut. He rolls Corez in the ring and climbs up to the top rope.

Nick Miller: Man, Justin with a dropkick to Corez's back and he hasn't let up since.

Sean Martin: Sign of a great talent.

Corez gets to his feet and Justin leaps off the top rope with a cross body, but Corez leaps up dropkicking him right in his ribs. Justin falls and clutches his ribs as Corez gets to his feet recovering still. He soon walks over lifting up Justin and whips him to the ropes, nails a back elbow dropping him, then runs to the ropes leaping to the middle one and leaps off spinning around with a leg drop to Justin, then pins him, 1............2.......kickout! Corez punches at Justin's head, then sits him up and applies a sleeper on him. Justin struggles to get out of it and gets up to his knees. he elbows Corez in the gut a few times, then backs him to a corner, but Corez lets him and shoves Justin back into the corner, then jumps up on the second rope and starts hammering him with punches. Justin grabs him and lifts up Corez, walks out and drops him with a spinebuster.

Sean Martin: Yea, a great counter by Justin, kid is gonna win.

Nick Miller: He could, but Corez is no pushover, a victory for either won't be easy.

Justin pulls Corez up and sets him up pump handle style, then rips him up and hits Total Meltdown pinning Corez, 1.............2.........kickout! Justin gets up yelling at the ref that it was three. Corez starts getting up and Justin turns back kicking him in the ribs, then lifts him up whipping him to the ropes and runs off the ropes as well looking for a clothesline from hell. Corez ducks it and they come running back at each other, Corez leaps up for a flying forearm smash, but Justin ducks and the ref gets hit. Justin is on Corez's back clubbing him, then rips him up and drops him back to back in a unique backbreaker.

Nick Miller: The ref down and Justin in control.

Justin slides out of the ring and grabs a chair and grins.

Nick Miller: Damn it, why do that?

Sean Martin: Like ya said, the ref is down!

Justin slides in the ring and wiats for Corez to get up, then he swings, but Corez ducks, kicks him in the gut and drops him with the Insanity Driver, both men lay on their backs now. Corez starts to sit up when Xanthus comes running out, slides in the ring and leaps up dropkicking Corez in his head. He lifts him up and nails the Ghetto Busta right on the chair, then kicks it from the ring and slides out heading up the ramp.

Nick Miller: Damn it, this rivalry with Corez and Xanthus is gonna cost Corez the match.

Sean Martin: Hey, Corez returned by costing X a sure win.

Justin gets up and is confused seeing Corez down, the ref is awake and rubbing his head. Corez starts to stir and tries getting up, Justin rips him up and drops him with PO'd, then pins him hooking his leg, 1..................2......................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Justin Heath Rodgers!

"What I Want" hits as Justin gets to his feet getting his arm raised. Xanthus grinning on stage, then he heads to the back. The crowd gives Justin a mixed reaction and he just poses as if he is admired greatly.

Nick Miller: A good match and Justin proved he can hang here, but a tainted win due to Xanthus' intereferance.

Sean Martin: Oh shut up, Corez woulda lost anyways.

Just then we pan to the back where we find Neo Monoxide has jumped Xanthus with a singapore cane and lights him up with it. He gets X beat down to the floor, then pulls a pizza cutter out slicing him up some. Security runs down getting Neo off, but the view switches to a locker room where Black Bob is laying on the floor knocked out, his face covered in blood and some guys are gathered around him trying to revive him.

Nick Miller: Neo and X fighting, whats new right?! But what about Black Bob, he's been assaulted it seems and he may not make the main event which is next. Ya gotta believe this was the DVF's doing, damn them!

Sean Martin: You can't prove they did it!

Nick Miller: No I can't, but their the most obvious culprits, they have the most to gain, but we have a break now, hopefully Bob makes it to the ring, but what kind of shape he is in we'll have to see about.

Back from break and "The Unforgiven" plays for about one minute and the lights dim, then we see a single spotlight shine on the curtain and from it emerges Viper with a Metallica t-shirt on and a bottle of water in his hand which he douses on his head and takes a drink from as he walks to the ring. Whitney Marret is with him and wears a strapless leather dress coming to her knees and she has the Women's Title on her shoulder.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring now, from Las Vegas Nevada, he weighs 255 pounds and is accompanied by Whitney Marret, he is Triple V!

He heads down the aisle with Whitney, walks up the steel steps getting into the ring and gets a mouthful of water before tossing the bottle away. He goes to the side of the ring and stands with one foot on the bottom rope, another on the middle rope, and he thrusts his right fist in the air while spewing the water out in a mist, Whitney raising her arms up and motioning to him. Viper hops down and rips off his shirt tossing it to the crowd, then flexes on the turnbuckles. He hops down and kisses Whitney who soon exits the ring. The lights in the arena dim down as "The Enemy" hits over the PA system. Gold strobe lights flash around the arena as Jakob King and Veronica Price walk out onto the stage. Jakob grabs Veronica by the hand and spins her into his body, then bends her backward so that her cleavage is visible to the crowd. He pulls her back up as the two walk down the ramp.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Atlanta Georgia, he wighs 220 pounds and is accompanied by Veronica Price, he is the SEF International Champion, Jakob King!

As they approach the ring, Veronica tells him to stand back as she walks up to the ring. She places her right foot onto the apron while running her hands up and down her thighs. She then grabs hold of the bottom rope as she puts her left foot on the ring apron, doing a split, as Jakob kneels down in front of her. She bends the upper half of her body down underneath the bottom rope, showing off her incredible flexibility. She then stands up and leans against the ropes with her feet spread apart. Jakob then backs away from the ring to get a running start and slides into the ring between Veronica's feet. He walks to the center of the ring and shows off his body to the fans while Veronica walks in circles around him. They kiss each other as their music cuts. "Public Enemy #1" hits the pa and the first few lines are heard before we see Xanthus come out on stage pumping his fists in the air. He jumps around somewhat, flips off some fans, does crotch chops to others, flashes thug symbols in a mocking manner and just taunts the crowd like an asshole.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, he weighs 195 pounds and he is the SEF Hardcore Champion, Xanthus!

Corez comes from behind him cracking X in his back with a steel chair, then drops it and pulls him around nailing the Corez Effect on the chair. He rips up X and runs him across the stage sending him flying off through a table. The crowd is cheering Corez on and he just heads to the back now as Viper and Jake look on kind of upset as that was their partner. "Revenge" hits the PA and Neo jumps out from under the stage and does a backflip.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring, from Elizabeth New Jersey he weighs 192 pounds, Neo Monoxide!

He looks off the stage grinning at X being put through the table, then heads down the ramp high fiving fans along the way and stops at ringside, his music cuts out. "Regular People" hits the pa and we see Nick come walking out on stage and head down the ramp. He kinda eases his way down in a cool fashion, does some hand gestures and crotch chops, motions his hands sliding as he walks and just grins the whole time.

Brittany Fox: Making his way to the ring from Seattle Washington, he weighs 280 pounds and is the SEF Intercontinental Champion, Nick Torres!

He casually walk up next to Neo and eyes him with a smile, rips his title off dropping it, then turns back as does Neo and they look up on stage as "Black Bob" the song plays over the pa. Viper looks a lil worried and out hobbles Bob, a fresh bandage on his head, but then a chair comes from the curtain slamming Bob in the back sending him down. The chair retracts back and Viper smirks, but then Torres and Neo slide in the ring. Neo and Jake start brawling wildly while Torres rushes Viper hammering him into a corner. Jake overpowers Neo sending him to the ropes, leapfrogs him and Neo hits the ropes coming back. Jake looks for a hip toss, but Neo flips all the way over to his feet and moves forward, then drops Jake with a superkick. Torres whips Viper across the ring, but gets reversed and sent to a corner. Neo charges Viper, but gets caught for a bearhug, no, Viper just pauses before whipping around planting Neo with a spinebuster. Jake is up on the ropes and Torres charges out clotheslining him to the floor. Viper kicks Neo out to the floor and runs behind Torres jumping up some and slams a knee into his back. He pulls Torres backwards and nails a reverse ddt, then pins, 1............2.........kickout!

Nick Miller: Bob and Xanthus are out, but this match is still starting off fast paced and full of action, Viper in control now, things are somewhat settled down.

Sean Martin: Of course Viper is in control, he is the best we got in SEF, he owns the ring!

Viper has Torres in a sleeper and crouches up really putting the pressure on him. Neo and Jake are in their corners and Bob staggers down the ramp now. The ref sees him and yells to stay out and get in his corner, but Bob has one thing on his mind, so he rolls in the ring and gets up. Viper lets Torres go and meets Bob with some hard punches, whips him to the ropes and looks to catch him for a spinebuster, but Bob jumps up on him hammering him with punches and sends Viper falling backwards. Bob continues punching him and Jake comes in the ring now, but Neo flies over meeting him with punches.

Sean Martin: This isn't fair, its three on one, Bob has no business out here.

Nick Miller: Actually he does, he's part of the match.

Torres is up on the ropes and we see Fate run down the ramp with a chair and slam it to Torres back. Viper tosses Bob off him and gets up, but Bob lunges up backing him against the ropes. Viper kicks Bob low, then powers him down with a hard clothesline. Jake and Neo fight out to the floor and Viper charges Torres clotheslining him to the floor. Bob is staggering up and Viper charges him with Venom and pins, but the ref tells him Torres is legal, not Bob. Meanwhile Fate rams Torres against the ringpost, then rolls him in the ring and backs up.

Nick Miller: Now Fate out here isn't fair.

Sean Martin: Hey now, he's just evening the odds, making the match fair,.

Nick Miller: Yea right!

Viper pulls Torres up and drops him with the Unforgiven, then pins, 1...............2...............3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall, Triple V, Jakob King, and Xanthus!

"The Unforgiven" hits now as Viper stands up and Whitney enters the ring. Jordan Brooks comes running out and helps Jake beat down Neo and end up sending him over the guard rail to the crowd. Jordan looks for a handshake, but when Jake returns it Jordan clotheslines about out of his boots. Veronica comes over to aid Jake while Jordan gets in the ring where Fate, Whitney, and Viper are. All four stand together and raise their hands in the air to each side of the ring while the crowd boos.

Nick Miller: It looks like to me the DVF just grew by one man, a man with more wrestling knowledge than the entire roster combined, Fate has been wrestling nearly forty years.

Sean Martin: Damn right and he's the mentor to Viper, those two alone are deadly, throw in the monster that is Jordan and the greatest woman ever in SEF Whitney, this team is definitely unstoppable now if they wren't before!

Nick Miller: Its hard to argue that with those four, but history has proven no faction is unstoppable, just a matter of how long it takes to stop them. For now it seems they are, but we'll see come Wrestle X, for now though we'll see everyone next week on WAR, take care!

"Start A War" is blasting over the pa, the DVF still in the ring standing tall giving the fans something to really boo about, just loud booing while the DVF show themselves off. The cameras soon roam about the arena going crazy, then the show fades to black and the logo flashes...........

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF