sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Jade Want Tina to Bring it All WAR RP

Started by The Perry Family, April 29, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

ade is shown backstage really want to rip tina apart she with her crew,one of them got a hawk bird on their schoulder other one got a wolf behind her looks like a big white wolf animal,jade looks at them and begin to talk.

jade west all right this is it this is going the big one!

Jade west finally got my one on one with Tina andrews i can't wait

Jade West i hope we rip each other apart bone from bone!

Jade West this is going be the one to show just who is the best

{she realxes for a bit catches her breathe and begin to talk.

jade west i might need some help in this one not saying i willl

Jade West i must win this match no win situaition for us we must win!

Jade west i really want this match to be the best on the card.

jade west i want to just rip her apart in front of the enitre world!

jade west this match means the world to me and il enjoy putting her in tne T&A

jade west and watching her tap out in front of her crew and break her fnn neck!

she throws a wrench to the wall and it goes through she want to dismantel her really bad and make her mark in front of the entire world make her suffer, and suffer and suffer she then watch as she begs for her to stop she realxes and begin to talk.

jade west look my young devil ones,this may be your night i want u be backstage watching this entire match u know what we got planned screw the entire rules screw the damm rules this is our night we need to break every bone in tina andrews body!

jade west so tina u got your plans i got mine seeing how this match going to go i dont care what happens what she got planned we know she does so we need think of one on our own it is a must win situaition so we must win i want to break tina andrews body in half and watch her become broken!!

{she throws another knife to the wall not caring at all she looks around and begin to talk again.

jade west we know tina is going be coming after me u know what let her! let her use my bag of tricks against me i got more plans then we know what to do with you know who knows what she going to do,might even try use my own sissors against me,let her i dont care hell i been through worse! we all have been through worse then what she has thrown at us!!

she realxes drinks her cold beer thinks of more ways to destroy tina andrews and watch her suffer beyond belief and begin to talk again.

jade west i hope she tries to break me this is a submission match who knows what going happen we got 30 minutes it could go in to sudden death that what i want excitaly what i want ohh sudden death go ahead tina andrews bring it on just bring it on bitches, do what ever you want to me il just come back begging for more hell make me suffer!! make u want cut me until you see blood

jade west.hell cut your own self if you want i want see blood sweat and tears hell do what ever you want! il just come back begging for more!! more and more ido know what im getting in to, lets give them the best brutle exctreme show in the entire world u know im going to win! cya out there bitches

she throws another knife to the wall,walks out with her crew to their match or to discusss their match.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF