sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm Higher (Evolution)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 20, 2012, 11:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

"The Way I Am" by Eminem hits the pa and the crowd in the arena stand to a rousing ovation as Xanthus jumps out grabbing his nuts and flipping the middle finger in his ring gear and an old THC shirt. He heads down the aisle slapping a few hands as Nick makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall! Introducing first from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred five pounds, the X Rated Icon............Xanthus!

He slides in and pops up to his feet, then does some crotch chops at his opponent who Nick now introduces.

And in the ring already, from Mexico, weighing in at two hundred pounds............The Psycho Nat!

Nat just shrugs and looks at Xanthus who removes his shirt tossing it to the crowd, then spreads his arms out arrogantly. The bell rings and Nat flies out into a spinning wheel kick, but X ducking it runs to the ropes He springs back with a clothesline taking Nat down, then Xanthus rips him up into a snap suplex flipping over into punches. X then leaps up stomping on his head and climbs to the top rope nailing the Gangsta Splash.. X rolls up to his feet and waits For Nat to get up, then lifts him for the Asshole Cutta, but Nat with elbows to the head tries for a reverse ddt. Xanthus twisting around nails a neckbreaker on him, then heads back to the top nailing a senton bomb. He pulls Nat up into the Ghetto Busta, then applies the Motor City Strangla. Xanthus wrenching it on hard makes The Psycho Nat tap, then let's go getting to his feet. The crowd cheering and Xanthus with crotch chops on the turnbuckles as Nick makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match..........Xanthus!

"The Way I Am" plays and he heads out of the ring slapping some hands when Greg Boone comes out with a mic approaching him for an interview. Xanthus shrugging and motions to ask, so Greg does.

Nice win tonight, but at Wrestle X you came up short in a scaffolding match that was insane, how you feel after that?

Xanthus smirking just rolls his eyes with his hands on his hips saying.

I feel like I lost the match, but I feel like we did what we wanted to do and next time that International Title comes around my waist. Derek Helms is a man I have a lot of respect for, but I will only drive myself harder to be the guy who ends his title reign!

A mixed reaction for Xanthus and Greg asking.

This Sunday you face a new guy to SEF, John Carter, and he seems to be a lot like you, so how do you think you can beat someone that unpredictable?

Xanthus still smirking crosses his arms over his chest saying.

So Johnny boy is gonna piss slap me, he is gonna shake the entire roster and he doesn't give a shit?! He smokes his weed, reads a playboy and loves it, man, sounds like me, except I prefer hustler or comics! So what is he going to do to shake things up, to make that impact, bore me and everyone else to death!?

Some laughs and cheers for that and Greg laughing asks.

Obviously John failed to do his homework when accusing you of thinking weed is killing his brain, or do you think that?

Xanthus rolling his eyes says.

Yea, yea, I caught that and I guess he did fail to learn about the man he is facing this Sunday, so let me tell him now, Johnny boy, John Cater, listen up son!

X grabbing the mic shoves Greg back, then rolls in the ring getting to his feet. His eyes getting intense and he raises the mic saying.

I use weed to help me prepare for what happens in this ring as well, but you see John, I also train my body to be able to withstand anything and dish it out. This is my life, The Straight Edge Stoner, the X Rated Icon, the Premiere Highflyer, I am better than you!

A smirk and the crowd mixed against him. Xanthus with no care just says.

I'm not afraid to die John, I prove that night after night going to the extreme the way I do. On Evolution you will not be the same, but no one will know that because your an unknown and soon you will be thrown down. Like The Psycho Nat who tapped tonight, John Carter, your in for a debut that you will never, ever forget! Sunday night you learn that SEF isn't the same as anything else, it is even the same thing week after week. Like my style, mix it up and keep you guessing, whatever will he do next!

Xanthus smirking tosses the mic down, then runs and leaps over the ropes flipping over to his feet in the aisle with arms spread. Arrogantly grinning and Xanthus moves up the aisle letting fans slaps his hands before heading behind the curtain.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF