sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

Booker T Isn’t Sure If AEW Is the Best Place for Sasha Banks

Started by Liz, June 22, 2022, 12:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

During this week's Hall of Fame podcast, WWE Hall of Famer Booker T addressed the rumors surrounding former WWE Women's Champion Sasha Banks. While it was recently reported that she was granted her release from WWE, the latest status update said she was still listed on WWE's internal roster as of last Friday (June 17). Booker T pondered on the rumors and stated the following on the subject (via WrestlingInc.com):
"She's gonna be okay. As far as Tony Khan making that phone call quick ... I know people are going to take this the wrong way, but ... I really don't know if AEW is the place for Sasha Banks. After Sasha go and works with Britt Baker, where does she go from there? That's what I'm saying, and I'm not throwing any shade on Thunder Rosa, you know, Nyla Rose or any of those other girls."
WWE has not yet confirmed that Sasha Banks has been released from the roster. It's also not yet clear if she will be joining AEW.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF