sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

Taylor speaks her mind about her match and SEF

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 07:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:66.233.3.73
Date Posted:01/05/2009 4:21 PMCopy HTML
AM)

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor smiles as a new show has been made and she found out that she had a match and that made her fill good as she wanted to prove herself to this fed as her new found love become a champion so that fired her up to want to do the same so she went to the ring to talk about her match and a few other things. Spirt hit and Taylor walked out to the ring hi-5 some fans and she made her way to the ring and she slides in and waves to the fans and then calls for a mic.

Taylor: So this has been a very fun and wild week and as you know Chris Orton is the new SEF world champion! Now I know that some people dont like that and some people even go as far to say that Chris didnt earn that belt! Well we know who the cry babbies are and you 2 will get yours later tonite! Chris will be a fine champion and he will help make SEF a great fed and now people can injoy cheering for a real champion and not some baby like the last champion was and we all know hes name!

Now I am very happy for Chris and I stand by him 100% but now its time to make my dreams come true as I am ready to take on all comers until I am granted the match of my dreams! SEF is a fun and fair fed so I have no problems on doing whatever I have to to get a title match! My first step will be tonite when I take on Ms Blaze! Now I know nothing of how she wrestles and for me thats good (people shake there head what?) You see I like to be ushed and going into an unexpected match where you dont know whats going to happen is really a good thing! Yeah bad things can happen but matches like these make you better! Blaze is going to find out just what im made of and as I dont know what to expect she doesnt either!

This match is going to be one that shows who is the better wrestler! This match will be a fun and fast match as im going to show off all my skills because I want to be noticed here! I plan on putting my name on the map and tonite the upset princess will upset another pretty face! Tnite SEF is going to get a new look at a soon to be champion and its going to see why SEF has got better stars on the rise so look out SEF because Taylor time is now and the time is now so watch out divas because if you run into me your going down!

Taylor smiles as her music hits and she heads to the back to get ready for her match

END OF RP
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF