sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

I'm Walking Out With My Crown Tonight!

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 10:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:70.212.70.126
Date Posted:26/07/2009 6:13 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
I'm Walking Out With My Crown Tonight!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"Indestructable" by Disturbed
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
[Well, Jordan and Mack defeated THC last week but it was not by pinfall. X and Corez won by hitting Jordan and Mack with steel chairs. But that was an easy task. This Sunday live on pay per view at Golden Glory, Jordan faces SEF veteran Nick Torres in a King of SEF finals match to determine the King of SEF for 2009. Every since being back, Jordan has vowed to climb his way back to the top and get the SEF World Heavyweight title. This Sunday, he has that stepping stone. There has been seven tournaments with all winners. But there has been three to go on and win the big title. Could this year be the year that Jordan takes all? Or will Nick stop The Ultimate Protector on his quest to the World title?]

(The scene fades into view of the interview area of the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. The camera shows a view of a man standing there with a mic in hand but it's not Smokey McWeed.....it's the other man that will be in the finals of the King of SEF match, Jordan Brooks. He is wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt with the cuffs rolled up with a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black leather boots. He looks down and puts the mic up to his mouth and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Tonight, one man will walk out of here the King of SEF. Some have said it's gonna be Nick and some have said it's gonna be me. I just know within my soul that the both of us have the same desire and passion for this business. Yes, he's been wrestling for longer than I have. But we will see tonight which one of us has the guts to beat the other and pin for the golden three count and to be crowned King of SEF 2009.
(Jordan looks up and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Nick, like I've told you from the start, I have so much respect for you and guys like yourself. I'm so thankful that I have the honor to be in the ring with you tonight. You see, I consider tonight to be a lesson for me. A lesson to see on how much I can learn from one of the best. But that's where the nicey-soft words ends with me. Because like you, I'm aiming for the SEF World Heavyweight title. And you are right, it would put one of us right at the champ's backdoor. Tonight, I have vowed to walk out of this arena with the crown of King and to go upon a path that would be a sure fire way to the World Heavyweight gold.
(Jordan takes a breather and speaks more.)

Jordan Brooks:
Nick, I've battled cancer and tonight I want my other reward for it. I know that being alive should be enough but it's not for me. I want more. And I will have more because tonight, I will take my rightful spot in SEF history. I've only had one major accomplishment since coming to SEF. That's being the SEF International champion....two time. But Nick, I want more. I want the gold that you have held. I've got to beat you tonight, Nick. And you are right about one thing.....one of us is walking out the King and the other a loser.
(Jordan then looks deep into the camera and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Nick, tonight, I will walk out of the Pepsi Center the King. And you are just gonna have to deal with it because, just like you, I'm not going to give up without a fight. Tonight, I will be King.
(Jordan then drops the mic and does his relaxed crucifix pose as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     D ecker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF