sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Always Use Protection, SVD!

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 11:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:70.210.117.171
Date Posted:23/08/2009 11:12 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
Always Use Protection, SVD!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
(The scene fades in with a view of an interview area with a man standing with a mic in his hand. The man is wearing a pair of black wrestling trunks and  a pair of black wrestling boots. The man also has the King of SEF title slung over his right shoulder. The man is none other than Jordan Brooks. He looks into the camera and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Last week, my team got a victory over Scorpion, Ares, and Hank. My team kicked and slapped their way to a win. Man, I bet Scorpy is not a happy man. But oh well, it's a sign of things to come because I will climb the ladder at Gangsta Paradise and become the number one contender to the SEF World Heavyweight title. Not only that but retain my King of SEF title as well. But that's then, this is now. I face a man that I was to face a couple of weeks ago but didn't because he suffered a injury in another promotion.
(Jordan catches his breath and then speaks a little more.)

Jordan Brooks:
SVD, this time we will face off. I don't care if you get hurt or not because we will see which one of us is better. Your song is called "Luck Is The Key". Well, with me, you will need all the luck in the world to get a win over me. You see, I don't need luck or anything like the because I've got pure skill on my side. Sure, I've had my share of losses but those times, I wasn't myself. Now that I've got back to being my old self, nothing is going to stop me from scratching and  clawing my way to a win. SVD, you may think that you will whatever it takes but I will do that plus some because I've got in me to go above and beyond of what's expected of me.
(Jordan clears his throat and speaks a little more.)

Jordan Brooks:
Come tonight, SVD we will see who is outright better in the ring. And I guarantee that by the end of our match, I'm the one that will stand above you with my arm raised high in the air.........as the winner and you as the loser. And don't forget, you need to be careful and always use Protection!
(Jordan smiles a little and places the mic on the floor as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF