sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Two More People In My Way Of My Ultimate Reward!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 12:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:75.218.203.104
Date Posted:06/10/2009 3:34 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
Two More People In My Way Of My Ultimate Reward!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"This Life" by Curtis Stigers and The Forest Rangers
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
{Now that Gangsta Paradise is over with and we have a new champion. And new number one contender and that is Jordan Brooks. He walked into Gangsta Paradise, climbed the ladder of success, and beat Scorpion to become that. On October 7th, he will fight two guys to become the one that decides to face Nick Torres for the SEF World Heavyweight title. Many of those that know Jordan are wondering and knowing that Jordan will win and probably name himself the one that faces Nick. But time can only tell. Will Jordan get the opportunity to go for the gold as soon as he thinks or will Nick and Chris squash his goals?}

(The scene fades in from a commercial for SEFshop.com and shows a man wearing a white dress shirt with a pair of black dress slacks and a black pair of dress shoes. He is wearing the King of SEF title on his left shoulder. He lifts the mic up and it's Jordan Brooks. Jordan then speaks his mind.)

Jordan Brooks:
Man, I have had a time of my life. Now I have to compete in a match so I can name myself as the one that faces the SEF World Heavyweight Champion. I've earned it. I beat Scorpion and won a chance at the champion and that is what I am going to do.
(Jordan looks directly into the camera and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Chris, I got respect for you because of what you have done. Broke away from the Orton mold and achieved your own success. You proved to the world that unlike your brother, you can do things on your own. But I've got a problem with you. Just one. You are standing in my way of getting a title shot that I should get anyways but I don't care if I have to mow you down. I have to beat you down first then it will be the big dogs to fight it out. It's not your time. It's mine. You've had your chance. Now, it's mine. After Wednesday, I will fight Nick for the SEF World Heavyweight title and I will win.
(Jordan takes a breather and then speaks more.)

Jordan Brooks:
Nick, my man. Here we go again. You've done so much for SEF like Viper, Mack, Troy, Julie, and Whitney have done. But that, my friend, is where my props for you end. You see, Nicky-boy, I have something that you don't have right now. I have youth on my side and I will beat you on October 7th and make a name for myself to which I will become the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion. Then you and Orton will have to fight it out to see who will challenge me for the title. Like Orton, you've had your time to shine. I haven't. Move over, Old Yeller, let the young lions of this business shine. It's our time. It's my time, no pun intended. I will win this Wednesday and  I will challenge you to your title. Then I will win against you and take your title. It's the time of Jordan Brooks to become the most talked about person in SEF.
(The camera pans back and Jordan speaks more.)

Jordan Brooks:
Fellas, you are looking at the next and new SEF World Heavyweight Champion. I have to do this. I have to have my ultimate reward for all the hell that I have been through this year. Fans of SEF, on October 7th, I will walk into the triple threat and walk out the one that will face Nick for the title and then soon after, I will become the SEF World Heavyweight Champion. And fellas, you are going to need a lot of Protection when I get done with you.
(Jordan smirks and chuckles a little as the scene fades into black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF