sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

When I hit 'BAD' blah blah blah!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 06, 2023, 05:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:04/12/2009 2:53 PMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:
When I hit "BAD" blah blah blah!
Jordan Brooks
Roleplaying for the ppv
No One!
COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007
(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.
SEF presents "Apocalyse" is on the air, a video was playing showing war between Chris Orton and Jordan Brooks, and the scene shows Orton cover in his own blood. SEF fans were looking forward to "First Blood" match between two men, because they don't like each other, so the scene shows Chris Orton pretty much preparing himself listening to Jordan Brooks promo's. He stop laughs a bit looks straight into the camera, and he started talking to SEF fans.

Chris Orton: Jordan Brooks, when are you going to realize saying hitting your finisher this title coming home with you is never going to happen. All I hear from you is "When I hit "BAD", blah blah blah, so if you think tonight is the night that this title coming home with you guess again.

Chris Orton raise SEF World Heavyweight Title, looks at home, and he looks into the camera started talking again.

Chris Orton: You see this title Jordan? This title is with me, because I give my heart to defend this title. Where is your heart? You keeping saying the same stuff over and over again still I am SEF World Heavyweight Champion, so let's face facts that you don't have the heart to be SEF World Heavyweight Champion, and I will put an end to this feud between us. I'm going hammer away your chances to getting another shot at SEF World Heavyweight Title.

Chris Orton grabs a remote control, slips in a video tape, and he press play. We see footage of Orton in blood on television screen, so he started speaking again.

Chris Orton: I watch myself bleed over and over again, and the reason I ask for "First Blood" match, because I want you to experience blood coming out of your skull. You have no idea what I have for you...Jordan Brooks, but I will say you going to experience suffering, pain, and tasting your own blood touching your lips. I'm coming into this match to hurt you like no one has before, and I'm burst you open watch the blood come out your skull. My arm will be in the air in victory, and SEF World Heavyweight Title is stay with me again, so the clock is ticking away Jordan Brooks. Your chances of winning SEF World Heavyweight Title are about up, so I'm going to put an end of your career, chances of title shots, ending the feud between you and I.

"You're going down" by Sick Puppes blares on the pa system, and pay-per-view went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF